Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ike

Fox News is now claiming John Bolton is a, "tool of the left."

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah because the timing of its release is total coincidence right? Don't be a moron. 

Except this Ukraine situation is the exact reason he left his position in the first place. :hest:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't care about your continued failures, ghost stories and fake news.

Jesus Christ. I get it if people are just selfish and cruel, and hate brown people, hate women, and hate gays and are happy to have a corrupt piece of shit that hate all the things that they hate. It's another to actually pretend like he's done nothing wrong, and the entire fucking universe is working in concert to make him look bad. I'm sorry but the Earth isn't flat, Bush didn't do 9/11, There are no lizard people, and Trump is fucking corrupt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Jesus Christ. I get it if people are just selfish and cruel, and hate brown people, hate women, and hate gays and are happy to have a corrupt piece of shit that hate all the things that they hate. It's another to actually pretend like he's done nothing wrong, and the entire fucking universe is working in concert to make him look bad. I'm sorry but the Earth isn't flat, Bush didn't do 9/11, There are no lizard people, and Trump is fucking corrupt. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yes, they're going to appease the public. Also expect this to come with some pretty severe backhands going the other direction in terms of witnesses. 

 

The outcome isn't going to change, Bolton isn't some smoking gun. 

LMFAO "Appease the public" I love this defense, like "the government is doing the will of the people?" That's their fucking job. It's fucking pathetic how willing Republicans are to live under authoritarian control as long as they can easily buy guns and gay people are treated like shit. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

:drake:

Trump isn't corrupt. He's really only 230, in perfect heath, never lied in his life and sacrificed his cush life because he wants to make the lives of miners better. He's selfless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

 

You have nothing to say, better than saying something stupid I guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Liquid said:

You have nothing to say, better than saying something stupid I guess. 

It's called due process, get used to it you whiny ass ineffective "everything is fucked because of Trump" bitches. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Liquid said:

LMFAO "Appease the public" I love this defense, like "the government is doing the will of the people?" That's their fucking job. It's fucking pathetic how willing Republicans are to live under authoritarian control as long as they can easily buy guns and gay people are treated like shit. 

What gay people are treated like shit under Trump? I'm not sure where you're getting that from. From what I've seen Trump has been pro gay marriage and rights for a very long time. 

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/politics/donald-trump-gay-rights.html

 

Everything else I agree with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cookester15 said:

What gay people are treated like shit under Trump? I'm not sure where you're getting that from. From what I've seen Trump has been pro gay marriage and rights for a very long time. 

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/politics/donald-trump-gay-rights.html

 

Everything else I agree with. 

That's cute. 

 

  • 01.16.20 - A directive by the Trump Administration across multiple government agencies was issued to strengthen access to federal dollars for religious-based organizations -- even if the organization is anti-LGBTQ or has an anti-LGBTQ record. 
     
  • 12.27.19 - A report in the HuffPost revealed the Trump Administration's erasure of pro-LGBTQ policies on Inauguration Day extended beyond government websites and throughout the entire federal government, including the Department of Interior. 
     
  • 12.17.19 - The Trump Administration appoints notorious anti-LGBTQ activist Tim Wildmon to the White House's Faith Advisory Council. 
     
  • 12.04.19 - In two straight years, the Trump Administration announced its plans to tighten regulations for food stamp access under the government's SNAP program, affecting about 755,000 Americans -- including the LGBTQ community. 
     
  • 12.01.19 - For a third consecutive year, President Trump omits any mention of the LGBTQ community during his presidential proclamation recognizing December 1st as World AIDS Day. 
     
  • 11.01.19 - The Trump Administration announced they are allowing taxpayer-funded adoption agencies to use "religious beliefs" as an excuse to deny placement of children into homes of LGBTQ couples -- simply for being LGBTQ. 
     
  • 10.11.19 - The Trump Administration announced its support of allowing faith-based schools to use religion as a so-called "right to discriminate" against LGBTQ teachers and staff and removing pro-LGBTQ curriculum in classrooms. 
     
  • 10.01.19 - CNN reports that the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) sent a letter to members of the Ames City Council asking the city remove pro-LGBTQ themed crosswalks in the community, citing so-called "federal traffic control standards." 
     
  • 09.27.19 - The Trump Administration pens a "statement of interest" in support of granting the Archdiocese the ability to discriminate or even fire a person from their job because they are LGBTQ. 
      
  • 09.20.19 - The Department of Education removes "sexual orientation" and "gender identity" as terms to track bullying data for the agency, inserting "sex stereotyping" as a protected class instead. This eliminates any anti-LGBTQ bullying tracking data from the agency. 
     
  • 09.19.19 - While touring San Francisco's HUD office, the Trump Administration made derogatory remarks against transgender, non-binary, and gendernonconforming Americans, prompting some to leave the political event in protest. 
     
  • 08.23.19 - Following accused sex offender Roy Moore's lead, the Trump Administration submits an amicus brief asking the U.S. Supreme Court to rule against workplace protections for LGBTQ Americans. 
     
  • 08.16.19 - The Trump Administration files a court brief to the U.S. Supreme Court, asking the nation's highest court to block transgender Americans from having nationwide workplace protections. 
     
  • 08.14.19 - The Trump Administration revealed they plan to grant federal contractors the ability to use "religious exemptions" as an excuse to discriminate against LGBTQ Americans at the workplace. 
     
  • 08.14.19 - The Trump Administration urged the Equal Employment Oppportunity Commission (EEOC) to reverse their Obama-era policy of providing workplace protections for LGBTQ Americans. The request comes weeks before oral arguments begin at the U.S. Supreme Court on October 8. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cookester15 said:

I think you may be confusing transgender with gay. Lol. Yeah he's not pro trans. 

I'm not confusing shit. ROFFLE! There's plenty of reversals on Gay Americans as well. LBGTQ is all encompassing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Liquid said:

I'm not confusing shit. ROFFLE! There's plenty of reversals on Gay Americans as well. LBGTQ is all encompassing. 

I find LGBTQ to be offensive. It's a blanket term and doesn't represent me. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lmfao now i know why remy and low hate each other, they are both ignorant as they are stupid. :tom:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now waiting for the next spin of, “So what if he did it? It’s not that big of a deal.” :cruise:
 

Imagine if Obama had told an ally that they can’t get their military aid unless they started a investigation into Mitt Romney. The GOP platform literally is fuck you I got mine and I intend to keep it by any means necessary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who cares, he's not getting found guilty or removed. Focus on the next fake corruption.

Truth matters.

 

And here's what else matter.

 

I called you a FASCIST.

 

And

you

just

proved

it

 

You just saw Republicans perform a textbook move in Fascism...........they're just retconning John Bolton to suit their purposes, and lying directly to your face.

 

And you know they're lying directly to your face.

 

And you know that them lying so blatantly must be a sign that they are doing something bad.

 

And what did you do? You turned a blind eye, which effectively condones it. That is what you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Truth matters.

 

And here's what else matter.

 

I called you a FASCIST.

 

And

you

just

proved

it

 

You just saw Republicans perform a textbook move in Fascism...........they're just retconning John Bolton to suit their purposes, and lying directly to your face.

 

And you know they're lying directly to your face.

 

And you know that them lying so blatantly must be a sign that they are doing something bad.

 

And what did you do? You turned a blind eye, which effectively condones it. That is what you are.

No one is turning a blind eye, it's a bunch of fluff with no evidence except he said she said hearsay down a daisy chain of unverifiable claims. No documents, no recordings, it's a bunch of nothing coupled with denials on both sides from both Presidents. 

 

Figure your shit out and try again in 5 years, this one's cooked. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No one is turning a blind eye,

Yes you are.

 

The first thing and ONLY thing you did in this thread was turn a blind eye.

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who cares, he's not getting found guilty or removed. Focus on the next fake corruption.

Wow............you sure do have a convenient timing on when not to care about certain things.

 

We can literally see you  attempt to reconcile your cognitive dissonance in real time.

Edited by jehurey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, kaz said:

lmfao now i know why remy and low hate each other, they are both ignorant as they are stupid. :tom:  

I would say something rude but I dont even know who your irrelevant ass is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes you are.

 

The first thing and ONLY thing you did in this thread was turn a blind eye.

Wow............you sure do have a convenient timing on when not to care about certain things.

 

We can literally see you  attempt to reconcile your cognitive dissonance in real time.

It's not turning a blind eye, i've seen and heard everything, it's a bunch of absolute nothingness and simply another attempt at a democratic coup; hence me saying "focus on the next fake corruption". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×