Sign in to follow this  
Vini

Is anyone really paying attention to this retarded impeachment?

Lemme save you some time

Not a single republican will vote to remove Trump from office. They need 20.

Want him gone? Help the Dem candidate you think will beat him 

Everyone is already aware of this but they keep pushing it, and talking about it. They don't need just 20 Republicans, there's no guarantee every Democrat would vote yes.

Just because the Republican party is corrupt doesn't mean we shouldn't go through with political processes. 

When you’re so corrupt that blackmailing a foreign Government with tax payer funded aid to manipulate domestic elections and investigate a politics rival is considered a dull affair :cmpunk1:

Just now, Voidler said:

When you’re so corrupt that blackmailing a foreign Government with tax payer funded aid to manipulate domestic elections and investigate a politics rival is considered a dull affair :cmpunk1:

That's not even blackmail, there's a reason they stopped saying it shortly after they took it from the focus groups they brought in. Someone figured it out. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not even blackmail, there's a reason they stopped saying it shortly after they took it from the focus groups they brought in. Someone figured it out. 

Yes, because we're living in the fucking bizarro world where we have to dumb down everything in hopes of getting idiotic Trump supporters to accept reality like tricking a dog to eat it's medication by putting in yogurt or something. 

2 hours ago, Liquid said:

Just because the Republican party is corrupt doesn't mean we shouldn't go through with political processes. 

By all means they can play it out doesn't mean I have any interest in it. 

24 minutes ago, Vini said:

Then dont, The MAGA set doesn't want to know what's going on anyway. 

10 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Then dont, The MAGA set doesn't want to know what's going on anyway. 

And you do? You still fail to acknowledge that the Trump phenomenon is a reaction to the woke left and he would be powerless in it's absence. 

Edited by Vini

57 minutes ago, Vini said:

Okay.......thanks for admitting that you are failing the absolute basic minimum requirement that is expected from a country's citizenry in order to maintain democracy, i guess??????????

Just so that we have this properly in context:

A.) Complain about the state of our government, how everything is shitty and so many things are wrong.

B.) Fail to pay attention or lift a fucking finger to do anything about it and hold anybody accountable

C.) Expect status quo to change

There's an entire political party who owes their continued existence to your attitude. Congrats on that, I suppose.

7 minutes ago, Vini said:

And you do? You still fail to acknowledge that the Trump phenomenon is a reaction to the woke left and he would be powerless in it's absence. 

Nope. Trump is the result of 2 generations of grooming from far right grifters and corrupt Republican politicians doing the job of special interest, and the infiltration of the dumb as rocks Tea Party. Trump isn't some over phenomenon. You have a voter base being told not to trust Scientist, Academia, Doctors, and the Media for 50 years. You add some water and media grifters like Alex Jones, Mark Levin, Bill O'rielly, Rush, and Fox News at large.

The biggest part of becoming President is the cult of personality. Trump is that underinformed, fearful, and misguided voter that supports him. He knows absolutely nothing, but he's loud and angry. There's also angry mob mentality that the right does propping up a boogeyman for their followers to hate. Currently it's Nancy Pelosi and to a more extent AOC. Trump even tweets that AOC runs the party which is absolutely not true but the idiots who believe that Trump has never lied will latch on that kind of shit. It's the blind leading the blind. 

Just now, Vini said:

^^^ lmao this level of delusion from these 2 is astounding to me

In other words, you don't have a response.

You seem to think that racist right-wingers suddenly conjured into existence sometime after 2012, eh?

Like you literally said that out loud, huh?

Just now, jehurey said:

In other words, you don't have a response.

You seem to think that racist right-wingers suddenly conjured into existence sometime after 2012, eh?

Like you literally said that out loud, huh?

Vini is your typical "smidiot". Basically he is dumb, his family is dumb, and his friends are dumb. It just works out that he's smarter than them so he thinks he's smart in general. He's the smart idiot who can't really think for himself so he just latches on to people he thinks are smart and parrot them. Case in point, Vini believes that Trump was a better option than Hilary because he's convinced she'd be more hawkish than him (He's an idiot so whatever) but Trump is his answer to the crazy progressive left...being Hilary Clinton. Hilary Clinton is the wacky progressive left the revolted against? Warhawk Hilary is crazy left. I wont even go into Trump praising Bernie during 2016...you know the most progressive candidate in modern times. 

26 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Nope. Trump is the result of 2 generations of grooming from far right grifters and corrupt Republican politicians doing the job of special interest, and the infiltration of the dumb as rocks Tea Party. Trump isn't some over phenomenon. You have a voter base being told not to trust Scientist, Academia, Doctors, and the Media for 50 years. You add some water and media grifters like Alex Jones, Mark Levin, Bill O'rielly, Rush, and Fox News at large.

The biggest part of becoming President is the cult of personality. Trump is that underinformed, fearful, and misguided voter that supports him. He knows absolutely nothing, but he's loud and angry. There's also angry mob mentality that the right does propping up a boogeyman for their followers to hate. Currently it's Nancy Pelosi and to a more extent AOC. Trump even tweets that AOC runs the party which is absolutely not true but the idiots who believe that Trump has never lied will latch on that kind of shit. It's the blind leading the blind. 

You seem to be extremely confused let me help you out here. I know and have met many Trump supporters, I'll venture a guess you haven't. 

Everyone knows Trump is full of shit. Including his supporters. They don't care. Most of them couldn't care less if he's a racist or not. It makes zero difference to them. They know he's not really conservative or republican, they don't care about that either.  He's an anti establishment, specifically anti PC liberal establishment president. That's the only thing his supporters elected him for. End of story. 

Edited by Vini

Just now, Vini said:

You seem to be extremely confused let me help you out here. I know and have met many Trump supporters, I'll venture a guess you haven't. 

Everyone knows Trump is full of shit. Including his supporters. They don't care. Most of them couldn't care less if he's a racist or not. It makes zero difference to them. He's an anti establishment, specifically anti liberal establishment president. That's the only thing his supporters elected him for. 

Trump supporters are idiots. Trump is more swampy than any other President we've had. He is too insecure and corrupt to act like a standard politician because his id wont allow him to. "Liberal Establishment" LMFAO Hearing stupid people try to use terms they dont understand is hilarious. 

4 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Trump supporters are idiots. Trump is more swampy than any other President we've had. He is too insecure and corrupt to act like a standard politician because his id wont allow him to. "Liberal Establishment" LMFAO Hearing stupid people try to use terms they dont understand is hilarious. 

Trump supporters are half your country. And if he gets elected again it will be the fault of condescending self righteous puffs like you, just like last time. 

Edited by Vini

6 minutes ago, Vini said:

Trump supporters are half your country. And if he gets elected again it will be the fault of condescending self righteous puffs like you, just like last time. 

Real Trump supporters are 1/3 of the country and there is no benefit to pretending that stupid people are smart. It's not like it's going change anything.