Sign in to follow this  
Vini

Is anyone really paying attention to this retarded impeachment?

6 hours ago, Liquid said:

Real Trump supporters are 1/3 of the country and there is no benefit to pretending that stupid people are smart. It's not like it's going change anything. 

Good then we can stop pretending that moral relativism and social justice are smart, you guys can crawl back in the hole you came from and we can avoid Trump for another 4 years. 

Edited by Vini

20 minutes ago, Vini said:

Good then we can stop pretending that moral relativism and social justice are smart, you guys can crawl back in the hole you came from and we can avoid Trump for another 4 years. 

What I love about stupid people like you is that the more you talk, the more you expose your stupidity and dishonesty. You claim you were for Bernie last time, and now am Yang or bust. Which everyone in here sees as you laundering your Trump support...which alone says a lot about you and Trump. Now you're claiming that social justice isn't smart whilst claiming for the past four years that you support candidates that have "social justice" platforms. So you're either calling yourself stupid, or just showing your true colors and too stupid to realize it. So, which one is it? 

Also, the defense is literally bribing the jurors.

https://www.salon.com/2020/01/29/trumps-legal-team-gave-thousands-in-contributions-to-republican-senators-ahead-of-impeachment-trial/

Congratulations Republicans, you support an openly transparent corrupt criminal organization. I guess that's what Trump meant when he said he'd be the most transparent administration. They're just transparently corrupt now. :mj:

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

What I love about stupid people like you is that the more you talk, the more you expose your stupidity and dishonesty. You claim you were for Bernie last time, and now am Yang or bust. Which everyone in here sees as you laundering your Trump support...which alone says a lot about you and Trump. Now you're claiming that social justice isn't smart whilst claiming for the past four years that you support candidates that have "social justice" platforms. So you're either calling yourself stupid, or just showing your true colors and too stupid to realize it. So, which one is it? 

"What I love about"

Are we sure this isn't Jerry's alt?

57 minutes ago, Ike said:

https://www.salon.com/2020/01/29/trumps-legal-team-gave-thousands-in-contributions-to-republican-senators-ahead-of-impeachment-trial/

Congratulations Republicans, you support an openly transparent corrupt criminal organization. I guess that's what Trump meant when he said he'd be the most transparent administration. They're just transparently corrupt now. :mj:

Trump's been transparently corrupt since the 80's. 

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

Trump's been transparently corrupt since the 80's. 

Thank you for confirming you as a dumb ass then for supporting this piece of shit. :hest:

1 hour ago, Vini said:

No. We can actually come out and take control of the electorate and start changing things.

This is what you fear, because you a literally HOPING we just "go away"

Nah, we have other options......things got this way because voters allowed it to get this way.

Therefore voters can change that.

And considering that your army is made up of a bunch of old people helping you out at the voting booth, time is NOT on your side.

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Thank you for confirming you as a dumb ass then for supporting this piece of shit. :hest:

Vini:  "I've tried nothing, and I'm all out of ideas.":lemming:

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Thank you for confirming that you still have no idea why people support Trump 

Just now, Vini said:

"To pwn de libs!!!" :grimaceleft:

Fucking dumbass. :mj:

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

No not the regular libs. You people. 

Edited by Vini

Just now, Vini said:

No not the libs. You people. 

People who actually care about country and its citizens and not their own personal gain? Got it. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Can you believe that he, along with other right-wingers, genuinely believe that's a good reason.

Can you imagine that excuse being re-told 10 years from now?

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Idk what’s worse. The fact that this is even legal, or the fact that this will be another thing it’s base will just shrug off. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised after Trump said he could stand on the corner, shoot and kill someone, and his followers would still support him.

Totally not a cult guys. Now I understand how the Jonestown and heavens gate mass suicides were possible 

4 hours ago, Ike said:

Bribing them with $2,700 lol? Are you retarded :mj:

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Bribing them with $2,700 lol? Are you retarded :mj:

The largest any individual can give is $5000, you cuck.

46 minutes ago, Ike said:

The largest any individual can give is $5000, you cuck.

Donation to a PAC, the largest amount any one individual can give is $5,000

A donation directly to a candidate's campaign, the largest amount any one individual can give is $2,800

4 hours ago, Vini said:

Yes, because of Gamer Gate and female Ghostbusters. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Donation to a PAC, the largest amount any one individual can give is $5,000

A donation directly to a candidate's campaign, the largest amount any one individual can give is $2,800

Regardless, Deeno doesn't give a shit since he is a piece of shit.

4 hours ago, Ike said:

People who actually care about country and its citizens and not their own personal gain? Got it. Thanks.

Vini has no idea what he is talking about.