Sign in to follow this  
Vini

Is anyone really paying attention to this retarded impeachment?

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Bribing them with $2,700 lol? Are you retarded :mj:

Still waiting for any Trump supporter to say something that isn't ridiculously stupid or hypocritical. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Legal donations are now bribes :mj:

Kill yourselves. 

That was half of Trump's platform in the Republican primaries. 

7 hours ago, Ike said:

People who actually care about country and its citizens and not their own personal gain? Got it. Thanks.

There's nothing genuine about your bargain bin morality

1 hour ago, Vini said:

There's nothing genuine about your bargain bin morality

Really? Prove how it isn't genuine.

I didn't know that pushing for universal healthcare, higher wages, no wars, and better environment, and more equality only benefits the libs.

Trump’s legal team argued that the president seeking a second term is in the country’s best interest so trying to get information on political rival should be no big deal. They’re literally just admitting to the events at this point. 

BTW: Source is Fox News 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dershowitz-unconventional-defense-trump-senate-impeachment-trial-enters-new-phase

22 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not even blackmail, there's a reason they stopped saying it shortly after they took it from the focus groups they brought in. Someone figured it out. 

I guess you haven't caught up with the updated GOP damage control? 

They have moved past that phase of pretending that there wasn't a quid pro quo and are now saying "So what if there was a quid pro quo, it doesn't matter".... 

Trump's Defense attorneys - 

Impeachment question: "does it matter if there was a quid pro quo?" 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dershowitz-unconventional-defense-trump-senate-impeachment-trial-enters-new-phase

... Watch how Trump tards start parroting that line "bbbut it doesn't matter that there was a quid pro quo" 

Guess DynamiteCop missed the memo :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

I guess you haven't caught up with the updated GOP damage control? 

They have moved past that phase of pretending that there wasn't a quid pro quo and are now saying "So what if there was a quid pro quo, it doesn't matter".... 

Trump's Defense attorneys - 

Impeachment question: "does it matter if there was a quid pro quo?" 

... Watch how Trump tards start parroting that line "bbbut it doesn't matter that there was a quid pro quo" 

Guess DynamiteCop missed the memo :drake:

That's not admitting to one, it's merely the acknowledgment that even if one did take place how is it justified as corrupt or impeachable. Where is the line? What makes this accusation impeachable or a crime but not others?

You're equally as dumb as Jerry and Ike, be gone thot!

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not admitting to one, it's merely the acknowledgment that even if one did take place how is it justified as corrupt or impeachable. Where is the line? What makes this accusation impeachable or a crime but not others?

You're equally as dumb as Jerry and Ike, be gone thot!

No they admitted to it.... they're trying to argue that it's not impeachible because Trump did it because he wants to be reelected and that's best for the people so it's not a crime :drake:

Direct from the president's own defense attorney. 

"He made the case that if Trump’s motive for asking Ukraine for help was “mixed” -- both national interest and political gain -- it was not impeachable because it’s not a purely “corrupt” intention." 

"And if a president does something which he believes will help him get elected, in the public interest, that cannot be the kind of quid pro quo that results in impeachment," he added.

As far as what Law Trump broke..... 

Everytime the law that Trump broke with this is pulled up to put your head in the sand and pretend you didn't see it. 

Time you update your Damage control.... I guess you did miss the GOP memo on this :trump2:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No they admitted to it.... they're trying to argue that it's not impeachible because Trump did it because he wants to be reelected and that's best for the people so it's not a crime :drake:

Direct from the president's own defense attorney. 

"He made the case that if Trump’s motive for asking Ukraine for help was “mixed” -- both national interest and political gain -- it was not impeachable because it’s not a purely “corrupt” intention." 

"And if a president does something which he believes will help him get elected, in the public interest, that cannot be the kind of quid pro quo that results in impeachment," he added.

As far as what Law Trump broke..... 

Everytime the law that Trump broke with this is pulled up to put your head in the sand and pretend you didn't see it. 

Time you update your Damage control.... I guess you did miss the GOP memo on this :trump2:

That's not admission whatsoever slow one, that's putting out the hypothetical of if it indeed were true and flipping it on its head to use the Democrats own case against them. 

You're getting OJ'd right now. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not admission whatsoever slow one, that's putting out the hypothetical of if it indeed were true and flipping it on its head to use the Democrats own case against them. 

You're getting OJ'd right now. 

Yes, a guilty man will walk free because the GOP senators are cucks.  At least you admitted he's guilty :trump:

Edited by Goukosan

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes, a guilty man will walk free because the GOP senators are cucks.  At least you admitted he's guilty :trump:

:pffft:

Right... Or like OJ's case you're getting upstaged by far better litigators who can effectively turn your own case against you. 

If I didn't rape a woman......then why would my defense case be about how rape really isn't that bad?

Who would design their defense on that strategy?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If I didn't rape a woman......then why would my defense case be about how rape really isn't that bad?

Who would design their defense on that strategy?

Because you not only don't acknowledge any wrongdoing, you demean and lessen what is being leveraged against you at the same time. 

It's fairly effective.

This guy wants to give the President carte blanche as long as he claims it’s for the good of the nations interest which is to get Trump re-elected. Ultimate cuck wants to live under a king. :hest:

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Because you not only don't acknowledge any wrongdoing, you demean and lessen what is being leveraged against you at the same time. 

It's fairly effective.

No, its fairly stupid and would make me look guilty.

Of course you think its a clever strategy. You have the introspection of a reality show contestant.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, its fairly stupid and would make me look guilty.

Of course you think its a clever strategy. You have the introspection of a reality show contestant.

Of course it's clever, it effectively wins cases while shredding prosecution. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course it's clever, it effectively wins cases while shredding prosecution. 

sure, show me examples of this in any trial.

i mean......you saying that without any real proof.......would kinda cement the idea that you must be a complete idiot.

20 hours ago, Ike said:

Also, the defense is literally bribing the jurors.

https://www.salon.com/2020/01/29/trumps-legal-team-gave-thousands-in-contributions-to-republican-senators-ahead-of-impeachment-trial/

Congratulations Republicans, you support an openly transparent corrupt criminal organization. I guess that's what Trump meant when he said he'd be the most transparent administration. They're just transparently corrupt now. :mj:

You're unironically citing Salon? :biggrin:

I just skimmed the article.

You're claiming Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham had to be bribed into supporting Trump? Mitch and Lindsey of all people.

And Sekulow and Cipollone donations to Republicans that pre-date the impeachment by years were also bribes? What's the argument? They're actual swammis who predicted the impeachment would happen years before it did so they got their bribes in early? 

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? :hmmski:

Edited by Saucer