Sign in to follow this  
Vini

Is anyone really paying attention to this retarded impeachment?

The argument against removal:

- He's not accused of committing a crime

- The Bidens should be investigated

-He didn't ask Ukraine to falsify dirt on the Bidens, unlike Hillary and the DNC with the Steele Dossier who used foreign agents including Russian agents to blatantly falsify dirt on Trump

- He didn't put US national security at risk by withholding lethal aid. Obama and Dems not only agreed, they withheld it on the grounds that giving it to them would actually harm US national security.

- Bill Clinton committed an actual crime and the Dems all supported keeping him in office, from Chuck to Nancy to Larry Tribe.

As I said when this started, he should be censured not removed, just like I though Clinton should've been censured and not removed. The bar for impeachment shouldn't be lowered this far because it turns it into a political weapon and causes chaos.

Also: Communism was even worse than Nazism, Sanders is a Commie twit, and free helicopter rides over the ocean for the Rose crowd. 

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:pffft:

Right... Or like OJ's case you're getting upstaged by far better litigators who can effectively turn your own case against you. 

That's not what is happening at all. This bizarre defense only works because this isn't actually a fair trial.

This the Trumpian bizarro world where you have a political party that 1. Is complicit with corruption because 2. They know their base is fine with it or too stupid to know better. 

This isn't razzle dazzle, this is the "defense" having a protection pact with over half of the the "jury". 

5 minutes ago, Liquid said:

That's not what is happening at all. This bizarre defense only works because this isn't actually a fair trial.

This the Trumpian bizarro world where you have a political party that 1. Is complicit with corruption because 2. They know their base is fine with it or too stupid to know better. 

This isn't razzle dazzle, this is the "defense" having a protection pact with over half of the the "jury". 

After what the Dems did in the House impeachment investigation, you're complaining about it being a fair trial?

Shall I get the tiny violin out for you?

47 minutes ago, Saucer said:

After what the Dems did in the House impeachment investigation, you're complaining about it being a fair trial?

The house actually allowed Witnesses though and offered the White house the opportunity to present their own witnesses.   Not only did the white house DECLINE, they also BLOCKED other witnesses from testifying. 

To me the most hilarious and ironic thing is that Republicans were complaining about the house investigation rules..... THE SAME EXACT RULES that were set into stone by the REPUBLICAN LEAD MAJORITY HOUSE a few years ago :sabu:

53 minutes ago, Saucer said:

What did they do Mr Crocodile Tears? 

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The house actually allowed Witnesses though and offered the White house the opportunity to present their own witnesses.

LOL! They blocked Hunter, Joe, the whistleblower, and Co.

"You can call any witness you want as long as they don't hurt our case."

But let me get the little violin for you poor, poor kids.

Just now, Saucer said:

LOL! They blocked Hunter, Joe, the whistleblower, and Co.

"You can call any witness you want as long as they don't hurt our case."

But let me get the little violin for you poor, poor kids.

Those were never blocked because they were never subpoenaed.   Republicans never followed through with actually calling witnesses. "We swear we're going to call up witnesses" and they never did :tom5:

The identity of the whistleblower is protected by law, the same laws that Republicans passed that the cried about at the hearings. 

16 minutes ago, Liquid said:

What did they do Mr Crocodile Tears? 

" Na-ah,  nah-ah, you're the one crying!  Not  me, not me! "

Okay, Jerry.

They blocked relevant witnesses and blocked the public release of witness testimony so they could selective!y release portions of it to manipulate public perception.

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Those were never blocked because they were never subpoenaed.   Republicans never followed through with actually calling witnesses. "We swear we're going to call up witnesses" and they never did :tom5:

The identity of the whistleblower is protected by law, the same laws that Republicans passed that the cried about at the hearings. 

Republicans didn't have subpoena power you moron, and bug-eyed weirdo Schiff blocked them.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/nov/10/adam-schiff-rejects-hunter-biden-whistleblower-imp/

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Republicans didn't have subpoena power you moron, and bug-eyed weirdo Schiff blocked them.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/nov/10/adam-schiff-rejects-hunter-biden-whistleblower-imp/

Again, those were the rules passed by the republican lead senate a few years ago..... and now those same Republicans turned around and cried about the rules they passed :sabu:

You idiots will thank us early Yang boosters later when he wipes the floor with Trump in November. 

What the fuck does Hunter Biden have to do with this? Jesus Christ you Trumptards have negative IQs. :D 

Saucer like the Trump defense doesn’t dispute the facts of what happened but just says suck it up buttercup. Ultimate cuck wants to live under a dictator. :hest:

Lol so saucer's point is the Dems didn't call Hunter Biden as a witness? Lmfao 

How is he in anyway relevant to this impeachment? 

Now Lindsay Graham is being implicated. No wonder the Repubs want no witnesses or evidence. The whole party is corrupt.