Real question, how many of you feel more lonely than before? How many of you feel the opposite?

I'm really social (all my K-12 report cards: "won't stop talking to his neighbors"), but almost all of my family have died, and a few important people to me have withdrawn from social life due to illness.

I rarely feel lonely, but I dearly miss a lot of people.

• Sad 2
14 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

Lol I'm pretty sure smoking cactus might not even be a possibility orthe best way to do it but then again I've smoked catnip, put drugs in my butt, dpt (psychedelic) fumarate to freebase on a spoon DMT+3meopcp vaped together, snorting stuff thats not supposed to be snorted. Now I gotta figure out how to do memantine cause that shit gave me crazy fucking acid-reflux.

ever tried morning glory seeds? I heard high prep, long com up (10 or 2 hours), you wanna throw up, but if done right you do trip and have some vicious LSD moments(.  Also everything u wrote cool except drugs up the butt lmfO. Not worth it no lol!

Also peyote is clasified as a cactcus but you melt and drink it. Gets you solid. Ayaheucha or some shit. 

I don't feel lonely as I feel nostalgic by remembering old friends and the times I had with them. I remember my mom, who died, and I remember the great times I had. I guess I feel lonely by not being with the people I remember, but it's more a of a nostalgia.

On 2020-02-01 at 9:34 PM, kokujin said:

ever tried morning glory seeds? I heard high prep, long com up (10 or 2 hours), you wanna throw up, but if done right you do trip and have some vicious LSD moments(.  Also everything u wrote cool except drugs up the butt lmfO. Not worth it no lol!

Also peyote is clasified as a cactcus but you melt and drink it. Gets you solid. Ayaheucha or some shit. 

You can get san pedro cactus at hardware stores last I heard. Also where I got the morning glory seeds that gave me my first psychedelic trip and yeah, it is wild and yes lots of puking and vasoconstriction.

• Like 1