Sign in to follow this  
Ike

Rush Limbaugh to be awarded medal of freedom

The highest award a civilian can receive is being awarded to someone who said kids being murdered never happened. :|

This administration is retarded. Trump wanted to give himself the Medal of Honor till his people stopped him

2 hours ago, Ike said:

The highest award a civilian can receive is being awarded to someone who said kids being murdered never happened. :|

Wasn't that Alex Jones?

7 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Wasn't that Alex Jones?

I’m sorry I was mistaken. Yes that was Alex Jones. Rush Limbaugh only said this, “I’ve been watching the children-as-human-shields show that is now going on at the White House. Boy, these guys are somber.”

15 minutes ago, Ike said:

I’m sorry I was mistaken. Yes that was Alex Jones. Rush Limbaugh only said this, “I’ve been watching the children-as-human-shields show that is now going on at the White House. Boy, these guys are somber.”

And? Obama was surrounded by kids signing legislation for gun control as an act for the public while at the same time where he was openly against armed guards at schools. This is what these people do, they use kids are propagated shields to evade criticism, it's the same thing happening with Greta Thunberg.

Inject your message with a bunch of kids and any criticism is intentionally redirected at them as to why you're attacking a child. Get real Jerry 2.0. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And? Obama was surrounded by kids signing legislation for gun control as an act for the public while at the same time where he was openly against armed guards at schools. This is what these people do, they use kids are propagated shields to evade criticism, it's the same thing happening with Greta Thunberg.

Inject your message with a bunch of kids and any criticism is intentionally redirected at them as to why you're attacking a child. Get real Jerry 2.0. 

Rush Limbaugh is a druggie piece of shit and I am glad that fat piece of shit is dying.  

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Armed guards at school. Fucking republicans have some sort of fetish for authoritarianism. 

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Trump's speech tonight was simply incredible. What a president :aitch:

Yeah he's the GOAT for sure.

18 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Armed guards at school. Fucking republicans have some sort of fetish for authoritarianism. 

We have armed guards at sporting events, at banks, for high risk individuals as protection for crying out loud, why should the supposedly most precious asset (children) not be protected to the same degree?

What a fucking mockery. He could have farted on the mic and they still would have stood up and applauded. And Wtf has that clown done to deserve an award besides lick trumps asshole. When they gave him the award even he was wondering wtf he did to get the award.

lets give Cenk uygur the medal of freedom next while we’re at it.

6 minutes ago, Delita said:

What a fucking mockery. He could have farted on the mic and they still would have stood up and applauded. And Wtf has that clown done to deserve an award besides lick trumps asshole. When they gave him the award even he was wondering wtf he did to get the award.

lets give Cenk uygur the medal of freedom next while we’re at it.

Cenk didn't spearhead basically an entire format of radio consumption, Rush did.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Trump's speech tonight was simply incredible. What a president :aitch:

LOL you can almost see him going to a Low-T clinic before he's 30. Poor guy tries so hard.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

alt-right'ers were hoping for tears.............instead they got another type of tear.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Her absolutely bent out of shape and falling apart on live TV while looking like an unprofessional child not getting their way?

Wow, compelling stuff idiot. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Her absolutely bent out of shape and falling apart on live TV while looking like an unprofessional child not getting their way?

Wow, compelling stuff idiot. 

here comes those tears alt-right'ers were expecting.:blessed:

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL you can almost see him going to a Low-T clinic before he's 30. Poor guy tries so hard.

i like how you are so deeply afflicted with TDS that you can't help but froth at the mouth and hurl personal insults at anyone who shows appreciation for the work the president is doing.

This dude really said pelosi acted like an unprofessional child to defend trump, of all people. She absolutely did the right thing. That speech was just 1 hour and a half of dog shit spewing from his mouth. I wish they would have done a live fact checking of most of the crap he said. No doubt it was all lies.

i like how there was a 100 year old Tuskegee airman there and this shit stain gave the medal of freedom to rush Limbaugh