Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DynamiteCop!

The god king has been acquitted on count one

Recommended Posts

This conversation is over. The Senate acquitted him of the crimes in which he was charged.

 

It doesn't require a second more of evaluation, no crimes were committed, he's innocent.

 

Have a nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He just infinitely moves goalposts, he should absolutely be banned for it. The guy doesn't live in any form of grounded reality. 

You can't even educate him, he rejects everything you say and tries to circumvent what you say with weird paradigms. There's no polite discussion. It's just you're wrong, sweetie, here's my politifact link. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This conversation is over. The Senate acquitted him of the crimes in which he was charged.

 

It doesn't require a second more of evaluation, no crimes were committed, he's innocent.

 

Have a nice day.

No.

 

You ran away from the conversation.

 

Thank you for admitting that you don't have to this:

 

Quote

"What he did was not perfect. No, it was a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security, and fundamental values. Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abuse and destructive violation of one's oath of office that I can imagine."

So.........whenever you come back to try and talk about what happened today in the Senate...........this same question will be waiting for you, and I will bring it up again.

 

Its not going away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

You can't even educate him, he rejects everything you say and tries to circumvent what you say with weird paradigms. There's no polite discussion. It's just you're wrong, sweetie, here's my politifact link. 

This right here is why these types of people (leftists) continue to fail and lose, they never learn even when the people they despise are trying to educate them in being more proficient at combating them. 

 

They stick to their delusional and incorrect guns to the end no matter what happens. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

You can't even educate him, he rejects everything you say and tries to circumvent what you say with weird paradigms. There's no polite discussion. It's just you're wrong, sweetie, here's my politifact link. 

Sorry........you can't educate me.........WITHOUT EVIDENCE.

 

Which is what you don't provide. And you have no credibility without it.

 

And you basically said that you condone a President who corrupts an election to keep themselves in office.

 

You just said "Yes" to that, right???????

 

It appears so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

This right here is why these types of people (leftists) continue to failing and lose, they never learn even when the people they despise are trying to educate them in being more proficient at combating them. 

 

They stick to their delusional and incorrect guns to the end no matter what happens. 

No............we stick to facts.

 

Our beliefs are not reliant on us thinking that 10 different people conspired to lie about one person and say they committed a crime.

 

You see.............that would be delusional.

 

And you will get called out on that.

 

Every. Time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

 

 

And Mitt Romney convicted him.

 

And he is the only President in history to have conviction votes from BOTH Parties, including somebody from their own party. First and only time that has ever happened.

 

And :

 

Quote

"What he did was not perfect. No, it was a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security, and fundamental values. Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abuse and destructive violation of one's oath of office that I can imagine."

Its very simple...............corrupting an election to keep onself in office.............is a violation of the oath of that office, correct?

 

Your response?????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

And Mitt Romney convicted him.

 

And he is the only President in history to have conviction votes from BOTH Parties, including somebody from their own party. First and only time that has ever happened.

 

And :

 

Its very simple...............corrupting an election to keep onself in office.............is a violation of the oath of that office, correct?

 

Your response?????????????

A conviction is dictated by the body, not by the individual you delusional fucking psycho :mj:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

A conviction is dictated by the body, not by the individual you delusional fucking psycho :mj:

No...........the convictions from each Senator remain on record.

 

Romney convicted him. Trump is the only president in history to be Impeached and have bi-partisan conviction votes. No other Impeached president has ever had members of their own party convict him.

 

Once again...............here's the statement:
 

Quote


"What he did was not perfect. No, it was a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security, and fundamental values. Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abuse and destructive violation of one's oath of office that I can imagine."

 

Your response to that simple statement is???????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No...........the convictions from each Senator remain on record.

 

Romney convicted him. Trump is the only president in history to be Impeached and have bi-partisan conviction votes. No other Impeached president has ever had members of their own party convict him.

 

Once again...............here's the statement:
 

Your response to that simple statement is???????????

A vote to convict =/= an independent conviction

 

:lawl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

A vote to convict =/= an independent conviction

 

:lawl:

Yet it is a conviction.

 

Its on the record.

 

Which means that Trump is the only president, in the HISTORY of this country.......to receive bi-partisan conviction votes.

From his own party.

 

And once again here is the statement you are clearly avoiding:

Quote

"What he did was not perfect. No, it was a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security, and fundamental values. Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abuse and destructive violation of one's oath of office that I can imagine."

Your response to that is??????????????

 

You're not getting out of this. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

It was an acquittal not complete exoneration 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Literally Acquitted by his friends. Harvey Weinstein and r kellys jurors should be his best friends many of which took part in the crime. No doubt we’ll get a fair result 

Edited by Delita

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

It was an acquittal not complete exoneration 

He was absolved by the senate i.e. exonerated, individual votes don't matter, the body does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Delita said:

Literally Acquitted by his friends. Harvey Weinstein and r kellys jurors should be his best friends many of which took part in the crime. No doubt we’ll get a fair result 

I mean, Trump said Ted Cruz's wife was ugly and his dad killed JFK and he still voted for acquittal. There could be video evidence of Trump raping one of the senator's wives and they'd still hide the evidence and not remove him from office.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

It was an acquittal not complete exoneration 

Yeah, like even if somebody doesn't subscribe to it just being a partisan vote you still had Republican senators who said Trump's actions were wrong but they don't meet the threshold of removal and voted accordingly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×