Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ike

Jesus the media is really against Bernie, fuck CNN

Recommended Posts

Here are those supposedly white vicious male "Bernie Bros" at one of the only multi-lingual precincts during the Iowa Caucuses on Monday.

 

AR-200209901.jpg

 

EP-200209901.jpg

 

EP-200209901.jpg

 

EP-200209901.jpg

 

In another Iowa Precinct, the first ever mosque held a caucus in Iowa, and Bernie got 155 members, all muslim, to caucus for him. The other candidates only received single-digits and weren't viable.

 

Pretty impressive that this guy, who's a Jew, can have Muslims voting for him.

 

Its because his message and his positions are quite universal. And alot of people really agree with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at this shit.

 

Chris Matthews is doing his best Saucer impersonation are attempting to mis-understand Bernie's politics and try to stretch it as much as he can to tacky Red Scare gimmicks.

 

This tactic is funny because they try to act like their very knowledgeable about the evils of socialism, but they have to PRETEND that they're "confused" by Bernie's policies and therefore Bernie is "mysterious" about what his REAL PLANS may be:bena:, and from there they try and stretch it to a Bolshevik scenario.

 

 

"Bernie trying to raise wage and medicare for all.....[10 seconds later]......could he possibly be trying to round up people and execute them, I dunno!":shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Vini said:

They're not wrong. A large portion of Bernie Bros are cunts

Your boy is just about done now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Your boy is just about done now

The NYT has an expose in which they talked with about a dozen former employees who worked with him, about how he's really weird with picking up on social cues, and has been caught making flat-footed generalizations regarding race, as well as multiple counts of gender discrimination.

 

And it was a fairly comprehensive article, and I thought to myself "why release this long article now? it looks like they've been working on this piece for a long time."

 

And then I realized "oh yeah............the New York Times knows that if they don't run it by the end of this week, then all the work they put into this article is going to be worth nothing, because its just about over" lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man......Jerry's so PANICKED his COMMUNIST HERO is being EXPOSED......that he's TRIPLE.........POSTING!!! 

 

:sabu::sabu::sabu::sabu::sabu::sabu::sabu::sabu::sabu::sabu::sabu::sabu::sabu:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can not estimate how big it is but from what I've seen over the years there's definitely a portion of Bernie supporters that act in a vile cult-like fashion. They're the decrepit remnants of the SJW era and lowest Reddit/Resetera-tier scum who are gradually being stomped out of existence. And that's a good thing!

Anyway it would be disastrous if this commie faggot actually became the president, his promises with all these free handouts are ridiculous he's a grade A charlatan

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Can not estimate how big it is but from what I've seen over the years there's definitely a portion of Bernie supporters that act in a vile cult-like fashion. They're the decrepit remnants of the SJW era and lowest Reddit/Resetera-tier scum who are gradually being stomped out of existence. And that's a good thing!

Anyway it would be disastrous if this commie faggot actually became the president, his promises with all these free handouts are ridiculous he's a grade A charlatan

The funniest part is all this talk out of Bernie about the working class American and how he's for the worker yet he wants to take away our privatised healthcare which is better in spades, he wants to implement socialized healthcare which would add tens of trillions in taxes, and he wants to cancel student debt and make college "free" adding even more tens of trillions in taxes.

 

To any human being with the least bit of sense and real work ethic they understand that none of this adds up. You're for the working class yet you want to tax the working class to death? You want to steal away our employer provided and self-funded healthcare for a government controlled system? You want to cancel CONTRACTUALLY AGREED TO LOANS with our tax money?

 

Fuck you. Fuck everything you stand for you shifty ass mother fucker.

 

Bernie appeals to the lazy generation, the people contributing the least or nothing to society (Jerry). He appeals to the people who don't work, or come to work and do just enough to get a paycheck and are constantly skimming the line of being fired. He's appealing to and incentivizing the lack of earnest in dictating your own future and earning your keep. He's incentivising lack of responsibility for your actions and that if you don't tow the line and contribute you will be paid for and have all these luxuries regardless. 

 

Who the fuck wants the government to control healthcare? Have you seen how government controlled systems for the populous operate? They are totally inefficient, gigantic money losers and are outclassed in every capacity by comparative privately controlled industries who strive for excellence, because if they don't then someone else will. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No one with a bit of sense trusts this fucking guy, not even those on the left. 

 

 

That was a very bizarre statement by Matthews. It's like he was invoking a Trump stroke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bhytre said:

Can not estimate how big it is but from what I've seen over the years there's definitely a portion of Bernie supporters that act in a vile cult-like fashion. They're the decrepit remnants of the SJW era and lowest Reddit/Resetera-tier scum who are gradually being stomped out of existence. And that's a good thing!

Anyway it would be disastrous if this commie faggot actually became the president, his promises with all these free handouts are ridiculous he's a grade A charlatan

Nah you’ve got it backwards. The Bernie people actively go against woke liberal SJWs talking about shit like bathroom rights. Those are Killary fans who have no authentic beliefs so hide behind woke politics

 

Even Resetera has been largely against Bernie, cause they are all Killary faggots

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The funniest part is all this talk out of Bernie about the working class American and how he's for the worker yet he wants to take away our privatised healthcare which is better in spades, he wants to implement socialized healthcare which would add tens of trillions in taxes, and he wants to cancel student debt and make college "free" adding even more tens of trillions in taxes.

 

To any human being with the least bit of sense and real work ethic they understand that none of this adds up. You're for the working class yet you want to tax the working class to death? You want to steal away our employer provided and self-funded healthcare for a government controlled system? You want to cancel CONTRACTUALLY AGREED TO LOANS with our tax money?

 

Fuck you. Fuck everything you stand for you shifty ass mother fucker.

 

Bernie appeals to the lazy generation, the people contributing the least or nothing to society (Jerry). He appeals to the people who don't work, or come to work and do just enough to get a paycheck and are constantly skimming the line of being fired. He's appealing to and incentivizing the lack of earnest in dictating your own future and earning your keep. He's incentivising lack of responsibility for your actions and that if you don't tow the line and contribute you will be paid for and have all these luxuries regardless. 

 

Who the fuck wants the government to control healthcare? Have you seen how government controlled systems for the populous operate? They are totally inefficient, gigantic money losers and are outclassed in every capacity by comparative privately controlled industries who strive for excellence, because if they don't then someone else will. 

I have Government provided healthcare and it’s phenomenal. You spastics actually defend paying double any other country and being unable to choose your own doctor, being unable to negotiate your real earning value because of all the sunk costs employers are sinking into healthcare, limiting your employment mobility. How in the fuck does it make any sense for my healthcare to be tied to a job? 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I have Government provided healthcare and it’s phenomenal. You spastics actually defend paying double any other country and being unable to choose your own doctor, being unable to negotiate your real earning value because of all the sunk costs employers are sinking into healthcare, limiting your employment mobility. How in the fuck does it make any sense for my healthcare to be tied to a job? 

Foreigners thinking they understand our healthcare system :mj:

 

I not only had dictation over my plan, I can go to any doctor in my network which is a substantial amount. Any job that is worth a damn will have coverage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×