Sign in to follow this  
Saucer

Bernie Sanders is a Communist and you should be ashamed of yourselves for supporting him

Communism is even worse than Nazism. Not only does it have a much higher body count, it creates economic misery while at least with Nazism we'd have a Mars base by now.

People like to say yeah but Bernie's a likable grumpy old man. I'm sure Goering was fun at parties too.

Comrade Sanders called for nationalizing almost all major industries and a 100% top income bracket

Bernie Sanders advocated for the nationalization of most major industries, including energy companies, factories, and banks, when he was a leading member of a self-described "radical political party" in the 1970s, a CNN KFile review of his record reveals.

[...]

Sanders, then in his early 30s, ran for governor of Vermont in 1972 and 1976 and as a candidate for US Senate in 1972 and 1974. Sanders, also served as chairman of the party from 1973-1975. During this time, Sanders and Liberty Union argued for nationalization of the energy industry, public ownership of banks, telephone, electric, and drug companies and of the major means of production such as factories and capital, as well as other proposals such as a 100% income tax on the highest income earners in America.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/14/politics/kfile-bernie-nationalization/index.html

Comrade Sanders praised the Soviet Union

Comrade Sanders honeymooned in the Soviet Union during the late 80s 

Comrade Sanders praised Castro and said he "felt sick" when JFK criticized the Communist revolution in Cuba

Comrade Sanders produced a documentary praising Eugene Debs, and to this day has a picture of Debs hanging in his Senate office. Debs was considered the US' most prominent Marxist and was a staunch supporter of the Bolshevik Revolution and Lenin and Trotsky.

Comrade Sanders praised the Sandinistas as heroic revolutionaries

But despite its aversion to elections, brutal suppression of dissent, hideous mistreatment of indigenous Nicaraguans, and rejection of basic democratic norms, Sanders thought Managua’s Marxist-Leninist clique had much to teach Burlington: "Vermont could set an example to the rest of the nation similar to the type of example Nicaragua is setting for the rest of Latin America."

[...]

The lesson Sanders saw in Nicaragua could have been plagiarized from an editorial in Barricada, the oafish Sandinista propaganda organ. “Is [the Sandinistas’] crime that they have built new health clinics, schools, and distributed land to the peasants? Is their crime that they have given equal rights to women? Or that they are moving forward to wipe out illiteracy? No, their crime in Mr. Reagan’s eyes and the eyes of the corporations and billionaires that determine American foreign policy is that they have refused to be a puppet and banana republic to American corporate interests.”

But Sanders was mistaking aspirational Sandinista propaganda for quantifiable Sandinista achievement. None of it was true, but it overlaid nicely on top of his own political views. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/when-bernie-sanders-thought-castro-and-the-sandinistas-could-teach-america-a-lesson

Comrade Sanders was into Alex Jones-style Communist conspiracy theories

Sanders often lurched toward conspiracy theory to make banal historical events conform to an ideological narrative. He argued that Ronald Reagan was as Manchurian president created by millionaires who run corporations: "Some millionaires in California said ‘Ron, we want you to work for us. We want you to become governor.’ They sat around a table. A dozen millionaires. They made him governor. And then they made him president. And he did his job effectively for those corporations.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/when-bernie-sanders-thought-castro-and-the-sandinistas-could-teach-america-a-lesson

Kneecap a Commie.

More to come.

- Radio Free System Wars

• Like 1

its going to be fun seeing saucer lose his shit.

i like how he has now dropped 10 years worth of pretending to be something else other than just a common right-winger.

Early 2010's...........he just happened to parrot tea party talking points, and Alex Jones theories whenever Obama did something.

2012-2014, tried to be a supercool libertarian, never said anything (which is usually par for the course for libertarians).

Quiet from 2014-2016.

2016-today, Pretends to be a "true liberal" or centrist even though nobody complained more about Obama and Hillary than he did.

EQOip4jU0AAWULx?format=jpg%26name=large&

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Honestly who gives a shit about Bernie, the guy is a guaranteed loser. 

It's disappointing how many people support him. Especially educated people. People who go to college ignore the economics department and what they teach, but they'll sure believe in climate change in their department. Take my brother... He came out to me the other day as a bernie bro.

I asked him why and he said he felt bad for the diabetics who could die from poverty. I told him that isn't possible if they use the obamacare system. Many people are diabetics in the country, possibly millions, and they're not all dying from diabetes. Anything is possible but I believe if you keep making good choices in the economy, you'll be alright. 

Edited by GeorgeW1000

8 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

It's disappointing how many people support him. Especially educated people. People who go to college ignore the economics department and what they teach, but they'll sure believe in climate change in their department. Take my brother... He came out to me the other day as a bernie bro.

I asked him why and he said he felt bad for the diabetics who could die from poverty. I told him that isn't possible if they use the obamacare system. Many people are diabetics in the country, possibly millions, and they're not all dying from diabetes. Anything is possible but I believe if you keep making good choices in the economy, you'll be alright. 

Maybe you should listen to educated people............because you aren't.

I can beat you in the economics department...........I just beat Dynocrap in economics regarding healthcare in another thread, and he ran away because he knew he lost that one.

And yes it is possible under the Obamacare system...........because the obamacare system is predominantly for HEALTHCARE.

Buying an Epipen is a drug cost, and Obamacare has not been able to regulate that, because it was predominantly meant to regulate health insurance plans. And its MAIN REGULATION is that it eliminated pre-existing conditions so that you will always be able to sign up for health insurance (at prices that are still at near-peak levels)

Drug costs are a separate thing. At its core, the problem with diabetes patients is that Epi-pens are a cornered market, because of patents. Nobody else makes off-brand or competitive Epi-pens to LOWER THE MARKET. That would have to involve the government stepping in and removing patent protections from the drug maker. Obamacare does not such thing. Obamacare does not regulate drug prices.

Like I said..............................you're not very smart, and we just found a perfect example about it.

You had a completely INCORRECT assumption of what you think "Obamacare" does. And yet you walked around like as if you knew your shit. But you actually don't.

16 hours ago, Voidler said:

So Nazis were good economic managers?

They were great at STEM--especially aeronautics and rocketry--and poured money into STEM research.

Remember Operation Paperclip and the mad rush by the US and Russia to recruit their scientists and engineers after the war?

27 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

It's a lousy slate of candidates. Any moderate who doesn't have a warhawk streak. No Sanders or Warren. Focus on fixing healthcare first. Complete the implementation of Obamacare. Allow Medicaid as a government option, cap drug and insurance profits, re-pass the individual mandate, and keep private insurance viable for the middle class--they deserve better care than freeriders like Jerry.

Which one are you backing?

As an engineer I would argue that whilst the Germans were indeed great at STEM in the sense that they built the best examples weaponry  during the Second World War, they completely failed at another vital part of engineering: Manufacturing. Sure they built the best tanks and shit but in limited numbers, it’s probably more impressive the yanks and the ruskies managed to pump out thousands and thousands of basic tanks and gear which ended up winning the war for them rather than better equipment in much lower numbers.

Cells two cents. :ben:

Edited by Cell
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Saucer said:

It's a lousy slate of candidates. Any moderate who doesn't have a warhawk streak. No Sanders or Warren. Focus on fixing healthcare first. Complete the implementation of Obamacare. Allow Medicaid as a government option, cap drug and insurance profits, re-pass the individual mandate, and keep private insurance viable for the middle class--they deserve better care than freeriders like Jerry.

Which one are you backing?

Tusli Gabbard and Bernie Sanders are who I back. 

8 hours ago, Saucer said:

They were great at STEM--especially aeronautics and rocketry--and poured money into STEM research.

Remember Operation Paperclip and the mad rush by the US and Russia to recruit their scientists and engineers after the war?

That’s not what I asked.

33 minutes ago, Voidler said:

That’s not what I asked.

Slave labor and giving government contracts to private companies based on whether they support the Nazi party isn't optimal.

Where would you like to go with this?