Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DynamiteCop!

Sony drops out of GDC because of the coronavirus (deeno raped like the inmate who dropped the soap)

Recommended Posts

"Out of concern for the health and safety of our employees, our dev partners, and the GDC community, Facebook will not be attending this year's Game Developer Conference due to the evolving public health risks related to COVID-19," a Facebook spokesperson told Games Industry.biz.

 

 

something is wrong over at facebook lM3enrN.png&key=2b592cf3111313205a7dd154:mj:

Edited by Quad Damage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2021 delay for the PS5, they know it's far weaker than Microsoft's system and are going to rework it citing "virus concerns" and "production issues"...

 

It's so obvious what's happening.  :lawl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ima drop my car check up because of the corona virus 

ima not go to the detenist because of the corona virus out there

ima not pick up up my kids from school because 15 people out of 350 million got the corona virus 

 

Fuck outta my face 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Delita said:

Ima drop my car check up because of the corona virus 

ima not go to the detenist because of the corona virus out there

ima not pick up up my kids from school because 15 people out of 350 million got the corona virus 

 

Fuck outta my face 

"I can't come into work because of the coronavirus"

 

I'm sure some bosses have already heard this lol :mjgrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

"I can't come into work because of the coronavirus"

 

I'm sure some bosses have already heard this lol :mjgrin:

Does anyone really believe this bullshit and not realize theirs an ulterior motive by now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What would they show at these non-events anyways? We know what’s left for ps4 (one hell of a lineup btw, with games like ff7, nioh2 and tlou2) and they can’t show anything ps5 related until they reveal the console.

 

who cares.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

"Out of concern for the health and safety of our employees, our dev partners, and the GDC community, Facebook will not be attending this year's Game Developer Conference due to the evolving public health risks related to COVID-19," a Facebook spokesperson told Games Industry.biz.

 

 

something is wrong over at facebook lM3enrN.png&key=2b592cf3111313205a7dd154:mj:

Buh teh worried :cry: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

What would they show at these non-events anyways? We know what’s left for ps4 (one hell of a lineup btw, with games like ff7, nioh2 and tlou2) and they can’t show anything ps5 related until they reveal the console.

 

who cares.

Nah mate, PS5 is delayed because Sony dropped out of 2 events where they weren't going to show or talk about anything PS5 related.

 

:mj:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Nah mate, PS5 is delayed because Sony dropped out of 2 events where they weren't going to show or talk about anything PS5 related.

 

:mj:

Dawg, they dropped out of 3 back to back to back. 

 

E3: Nope

PAX East: Nope

GDC: Nope

 

They're fucking up and the community is getting annoyed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Dawg, they dropped out of 3 back to back to back. 

 

E3: Nope

PAX East: Nope

GDC: Nope

 

They're fucking up and the community is getting annoyed. 

THe only ppl annoyed here are lemmings who don't care about Sony anyway. :biggrin: Wtf do I care about Pax or GDC. I wasn't going. If I had bought a PAX ticket and was dying to play TLOU2 there then i might care. 

 

and again, PAX and GDC gave ZERO relevance to PS5. None. Sony's presence at Pax East was to have TLOU2 playable and there wasn't going to be a PS5 announcement at GDC :snoop:Dyno logic somehow extrapolated that they made up an excuse to drop out of 2 events that had zero PS5 presence because of a PS5 delay. :tom: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×