Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeW1000

Michael Savage Appreciation thread

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

Sounds like child abuse. 

That would explain alot.

Sounds like he was home schooled, and the teacher had attendance problems.

14 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He's excellent, been listening to him for nearly 20 years. 

LMFAO another testimonial proving how bad Savage is. 

1fhzn5u0m2j41.jpg

I bet you Trumpers either already look like this or have a dad who looks like this and will be having that appearance in 5-10 years. :D

2 hours ago, Ike said:

1fhzn5u0m2j41.jpg

I bet you Trumpers either already look like this or have a dad who looks like this and will be having that appearance in 5-10 years. :D

No joke, almost anytime I encounter a MAGA cultist they have similar profile pics. They also have eagles and american flags emojis in their bio. Like are you even an American bro if you dont explain that you're a patriot?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Liquid said:

No joke, almost anytime I encounter a MAGA cultist they have similar profile pics. They also have eagles and american flags emojis in their bio. Like are you even an American bro if you dont explain that you're a patriot?

Pretty sure they all own this pair of sunglasses too :roff:

oakley-crankshaft-polarized.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Can you imagine a person from another country that would display the same type of jingoism in their profile pic?

Imagine a very patriotic Frenchman who had a profile pic of him wearing a white shirt, little neck scarf, and beret, while holding a french bread in front of the French flag.  We'd just laugh.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who wouldn't want a pair of Oakley's? Oh I know, effeminate man bitches.

LMAO imagine having such a small penis and small ego that you think owning a pair of overpriced sunglasses makes you manly. :mj: 

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

LMAO imagine having such a small penis and small ego that you think owning a pair of overpriced sunglasses makes you manly. :mj: 

It's fine, you were never a Chad so you wouldn't understand. You were the friend zoned ugly geek who was friends with the hot girl people like me were fucking.

Your life sucks

:tom:

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's fine, you were never a Chad so you wouldn't understand. You were the friend zoned ugly geek who was friends with the hot girl people like me were fucking.

Your life sucks

:tom:

Ok needle dick. :hest:

3 hours ago, Ike said:

I'm a Portland Hipster with a magical girl anime avatar, I'm just right wing. 

11 hours ago, Ike said:

Pretty sure they all own this pair of sunglasses too :roff:

oakley-crankshaft-polarized.jpg

Nah.  That's the Oakley Crankshaft.  They usually have either the Oakley Fuel Cell or the Oakley Gascan. 

Edited by lostfool