Sign in to follow this  
-GD-

COVID-19 Discussion Thead

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/25/brazil-rio-gangs-coronavirus

Drug traffickers in one of Rio de Janeiro’s best-known favelas have imposed a coronavirus curfew, amid growing fears over the impact the virus could have on some of Brazil’s poorest citizens.

In recent days, as Brazil’s coronavirus death toll has climbed to 46, gang members have been circulating in the Cidade de Deus (City of God) favela in western Rio ordering residents to remain indoors after 8pm

I'm immune to all kinds of illnesses, i also got a huge dick, the only draw back is i'm prone to crying a lot :mjcry: 

7 minutes ago, kaz said:

I'm immune to all kinds of illnesses, i also got a huge dick, the only draw back is i'm prone to crying a lot :mjcry: 

but i gave you HIV. i'm so confused right now. 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

but i gave you HIV. i'm so confused right now. 

Yeah but that was the Magic Johnson version; doesn't count. :reg:

I usually don't believe "conspiracies" but anyone else think there is a real, non-zero chance that this was a bioweapon? It might have gotten out accidentally, or purposely to attempt to damage Donald Trump's presidency/economy due to a failure of candidates to oppose him in normal conditions.

Whatever the truth is, I do not believe for a split second this is just a random "bat"

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I usually don't believe "conspiracies" but anyone else think there is a real, non-zero chance that this was a bioweapon? It might have gotten out accidentally, or purposely to attempt to damage Donald Trump's presidency/economy due to a failure of candidates to oppose him in normal conditions.

Whatever the truth is, I do not believe for a split second this is just a random "bat"

trust me, that shit originated in some dirty chinese food market where idiots don't know anything about hygiene. If it was a bioweapon and spreading like that I assume it would be way more potent and devastating. 

Just now, kaz said:

trust me, that shit originated in some dirty chinese food market where idiots don't know anything about hygiene. If it was a bioweapon and spreading like that I assume it would be way more potent and devastating. 

Then why didn't other, equally deadly viruses originate in chinese food markets throughout history? Or past century? 

It just randomly happens recently? 

5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

jesus christ LMFAO!

5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Yeah the random bat my ass. Not to go into conspiracy theories, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are legitimate.

Just now, -GD- said:

jesus christ LMFAO!

Right as we began getting more news of this crisis going on in China:

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/28/800442646/acclaimed-harvard-scientist-is-arrested-accused-of-lying-about-ties-to-china

"He also is accused of lying about about a lucrative contract he signed with China's Wuhan University of Technology

Keep being naive, folks. 

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Then why didn't other, equally deadly viruses originate in chinese food markets throughout history? Or past century? 

It just randomly happens recently? 

It happens all the time. It's like news don't cover everything that happens in the world all the time.

Fucking Trumptards make everything about "people getting to Trump"

Now that's what I call insecure.

Yeah, other countries risk going into a crippling economy depression to try and get at Trump......totally makes sense.

the chinese don't give a shit about trump, all they care about is their tasty bat ass, grilled alive and sucked out with a straw.

There’s some merit to the conspiracy theories. Read up on event 201. A simulation of a pandemic and the global response that was conducted by a bunch of people late last year just as the actual virus started making its way around China.....and it was actually about a version of the Coronavirus. Could be a crazy coincidence, but who knows.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Fucking Trumptards make everything about "people getting to Trump"

Now that's what I call insecure.

Yeah, other countries risk going into a crippling economy depression to try and get at Trump......totally makes sense.

It actually does. If you know a depression is coming, or a risk of one, you can short sell the stock market and make a cool few hundred billion dollars, possibly over a trillion.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

There’s some merit to the conspiracy theories. Read up on event 201. A simulation of a pandemic and the global response that was conducted by a bunch of people late last year just as the actual virus started making its way around China.....and it was actually about a version of the Coronavirus. Could be a crazy coincidence, but who knows.

:grimaceleft:

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

I really need to find a new forum to post at.

Nah bruh, just think about it for a moment...

:lawl: