Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
-GD-

COVID-19 Discussion Thead

Recommended Posts

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/25/brazil-rio-gangs-coronavirus

 


 

Quote

 

Drug traffickers in one of Rio de Janeiro’s best-known favelas have imposed a coronavirus curfew, amid growing fears over the impact the virus could have on some of Brazil’s poorest citizens.

 

 

Quote

In recent days, as Brazil’s coronavirus death toll has climbed to 46, gang members have been circulating in the Cidade de Deus (City of God) favela in western Rio ordering residents to remain indoors after 8pm

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm immune to all kinds of illnesses, i also got a huge dick, the only draw back is i'm prone to crying a lot :mjcry: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kaz said:

I'm immune to all kinds of illnesses, i also got a huge dick, the only draw back is i'm prone to crying a lot :mjcry: 

but i gave you HIV. i'm so confused right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

but i gave you HIV. i'm so confused right now. 

Yeah but that was the Magic Johnson version; doesn't count. :reg:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually don't believe "conspiracies" but anyone else think there is a real, non-zero chance that this was a bioweapon? It might have gotten out accidentally, or purposely to attempt to damage Donald Trump's presidency/economy due to a failure of candidates to oppose him in normal conditions.

 

Whatever the truth is, I do not believe for a split second this is just a random "bat"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I usually don't believe "conspiracies" but anyone else think there is a real, non-zero chance that this was a bioweapon? It might have gotten out accidentally, or purposely to attempt to damage Donald Trump's presidency/economy due to a failure of candidates to oppose him in normal conditions.

 

Whatever the truth is, I do not believe for a split second this is just a random "bat"

trust me, that shit originated in some dirty chinese food market where idiots don't know anything about hygiene. If it was a bioweapon and spreading like that I assume it would be way more potent and devastating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kaz said:

trust me, that shit originated in some dirty chinese food market where idiots don't know anything about hygiene. If it was a bioweapon and spreading like that I assume it would be way more potent and devastating. 

Then why didn't other, equally deadly viruses originate in chinese food markets throughout history? Or past century? 

 

It just randomly happens recently? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I usually don't believe "conspiracies" but anyone else think there is a real, non-zero chance that this was a bioweapon? It might have gotten out accidentally, or purposely to attempt to damage Donald Trump's presidency/economy due to a failure of candidates to oppose him in normal conditions.

 

Whatever the truth is, I do not believe for a split second this is just a random "bat"

jesus christ LMFAO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I usually don't believe "conspiracies" but anyone else think there is a real, non-zero chance that this was a bioweapon? It might have gotten out accidentally, or purposely to attempt to damage Donald Trump's presidency/economy due to a failure of candidates to oppose him in normal conditions.

 

Whatever the truth is, I do not believe for a split second this is just a random "bat"

Yeah the random bat my ass. Not to go into conspiracy theories, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are legitimate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, -GD- said:

jesus christ LMFAO!

Right as we began getting more news of this crisis going on in China:

 

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/28/800442646/acclaimed-harvard-scientist-is-arrested-accused-of-lying-about-ties-to-china

 

"He also is accused of lying about about a lucrative contract he signed with China's Wuhan University of Technology

 

Keep being naive, folks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Then why didn't other, equally deadly viruses originate in chinese food markets throughout history? Or past century? 

 

It just randomly happens recently? 

It happens all the time. It's like news don't cover everything that happens in the world all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking Trumptards make everything about "people getting to Trump"

 

Now that's what I call insecure.

 

Yeah, other countries risk going into a crippling economy depression to try and get at Trump......totally makes sense.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the chinese don't give a shit about trump, all they care about is their tasty bat ass, grilled alive and sucked out with a straw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s some merit to the conspiracy theories. Read up on event 201. A simulation of a pandemic and the global response that was conducted by a bunch of people late last year just as the actual virus started making its way around China.....and it was actually about a version of the Coronavirus. Could be a crazy coincidence, but who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Fucking Trumptards make everything about "people getting to Trump"

 

Now that's what I call insecure.

 

Yeah, other countries risk going into a crippling economy depression to try and get at Trump......totally makes sense.

 

 

It actually does. If you know a depression is coming, or a risk of one, you can short sell the stock market and make a cool few hundred billion dollars, possibly over a trillion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

There’s some merit to the conspiracy theories. Read up on event 201. A simulation of a pandemic and the global response that was conducted by a bunch of people late last year just as the actual virus started making its way around China.....and it was actually about a version of the Coronavirus. Could be a crazy coincidence, but who knows.

:grimaceleft:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

I really need to find a new forum to post at.

Nah bruh, just think about it for a moment...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lawl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×