-GD-

COVID-19 Spam, Troll and Flame Thread

This shit is looking bad. It's spreading through Europe now. Thankfully, I'm a healthy young adult. Maybe it'll just kill off the obese and unhealthy boomers?

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Wonder if overweight and sedentary people are higher at risk. If so then the poor sheep are done for.

hermits too. RIP

Just now, Twinblade said:

But they would have to leave their basements to contract it. Shit the hermits might actually outlive us all :dwill:

:lawl::dead:

Time to buy some sanitizer lotion, some face masks, and some latex gloves.

And maybe buy a air purifier, in fact ebay has a 20% off special on them as well.

Which reminds me, i was going to post this in the Xbox One X thread, ebay seller had a refurbished XBX Fallout 76 Bundle for $305, with 20% it brings it down to $245 plus another $20 in taxes. I would've been mighty tempted if it wasn't refurbished.

Lmao Jerry and goobs have jonbdynovirus and cant get rid of it :mj: nor do they want to, apparently LMAO 

8 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

deeno and jon should hit up the cdc and let them know its just a ruse propagated by sony 

:mj:

12 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

deeno and jon should hit up the cdc and let them know its just a ruse propagated by sony 

Hello CDC Sony lied  :trump3:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

But they would have to leave their basements to contract it. Shit the hermits might actually outlive us all :dwill:

They'll get it from their moms when she brings down the new bags of Cheetos.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

They'll get it from their moms when she brings down the new bags of Cheetos.

:mj::mj:

Fucking gay ass virus  :cruise: And seriously FUCK those Chinese idiots who still eat all kinds of nasty shit.

Living like they're still stuck in the Great Leap Forward and need to scavenge for anything edible, move the fuck on already and stick to cats and dogs you imbeciles :tom: 

Fucking BAT SOUP LMAO :moto: A deadly global pandemic is on the verge of happening because some morons wanted to eat BAT SOUP :kaz:

Was it worth it, did you rike it? Image result for hideo kojima

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Fucking gay ass virus  :cruise: And seriously FUCK those Chinese idiots who still eat all kinds of nasty shit.

Living like they're still stuck in the Great Leap Forward and need to scavenge for anything edible, move the fuck on already and stick to cats and dogs you imbeciles :tom: 

Fucking BAT SOUP LMAO :moto: A deadly global pandemic is on the verge of happening because some morons wanted to eat BAT SOUP :kaz:

Was it worth it, did you rike it? Image result for hideo kojima

LMFAO! 

I'm right between SFO where all the Chinese fly into and Travis Airforce Base where the infected are being housed. I'm not liking my odds. :dame:

In all seriousness,  this is kinda scary. Not the virus so much , but the panic that will happen if it gets big in the US. 

People lose their minds when we get a snow storm . People will be murdering for bread and water . 

I'm already seeing people walking around with masks on . 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

In all seriousness,  this is kinda scary. Not the virus so much , but the panic that will happen if it gets big in the US. 

People lose their minds when we get a snow storm . People will be murdering for bread and water . 

I'm already seeing people walking around with masks on . 

yeah, i saw a woman with a mask on, last night, at publix. 

this is from a major university here:

"LAST MONTH F-I-U ANNOUNCED IT WAS CANCELLING THE STUDY ABROAD PROGRAMS FOR SEVEN STUDENTS WHO WERE IN CHINA THIS SEMESTER.
THE UNIVERSITY ALSO BRINGING HOME FOUR FACULTY MEMBERS...
AND AS THE CDC BRACES FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC... AND THE POTENTIAL SPREAD OF THAT DEADLY VIRUS HERE IN THE US.
FIU IS GOING A STEP FURTHER AND MAKING A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

ADMINISTRATORS SAYING IN ADDITION TO CHINA
- ALL TRAVEL TO ITALY, SINGAPORE, JAPAN AND SOUTH KOREA IS RESTRICTED EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.
- SPRING STUDY ABROAD TO THOSE COUNTRIES CANCELLED.
- ALL STUDENTS AND EMPLOYEES IN THOSE COUNTRIES (on school business) MUST RETURN TO THE U-S IMMEDIATELY.
- (they're) ASKING FOR A 14 DAY *AT HOME* QUARANTINE FOR STUDENTS AND EMPLOYEES WHO HAVE  (recently) TRAVELED TO CHINA, SINGAPORE, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA AND ITALY
- OR BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS AND TAKE A LOOK AT THIS...