Jump to content
-GD-

COVID-19 Spam, Troll and Flame Thread

Recommended Posts

So besides the fact the Cooke just got caught up making subtle racist remarks about people cheering a virus on because of welfare.

 

We are now 3 months into this virus.............and certain people have introduced the stupidest conspiracy theory yet?

 

They're talking about Vitamin D like as if they think the medical community has been HIDING IT from them for months.

 

The Plot to take away Vitamin D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does my Dick substitute vitamin D by any chance? you it's starting with a D in the alphabet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So besides the fact the Cooke just got caught up making subtle racist remarks about people cheering a virus on because of welfare.

 

We are now 3 months into this virus.............and certain people have introduced the stupidest conspiracy theory yet?

 

They're talking about Vitamin D like as if they think the medical community has been HIDING IT from them for months.

 

The Plot to take away Vitamin D.

Excuse me? You're actually going there eh? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Excuse me? You're actually going there eh? 

I mean you're racist for sure, but I dont think your comment was racially aimed at Jehury tbh. You were just covering up the stupidity of your point by trying to dump it on him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Excuse me? You're actually going there eh? 

You're making the same type of race bait statement that ghost would type.


You know that right?

 

What do you mean "going there"

 

Who started out by mentioning me and immediately making a personal comment about me?

 

Who did that?  Was it me?????

 

Or was it you????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

You're making the same type of race bait statement that ghost would type.


You know that right?

 

What do you mean "going there"

 

Who started out by mentioning me and immediately making a personal comment about me?

 

Who did that?  Was it me?????

 

Or was it you????

Ok so what was racist? Do tell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao at when the 2 REAL racists on the forum cry that everyone else is racist so they don't feel like outsiders ROFL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Ok so what was racist? Do tell

Ah, so you do admit the "going there" bullshit remark is something YOU are guilty of, huh?

 

You're race baiting with the "welfare checks" and then immediately tie it to me.

 

That is 100% the type of race-baiting statement ghost would type.

 

In fact he did just type that same remark about liquid a couple of days ago. He said that he's always been on government assistance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao at when the 2 REAL racists on the forum cry that everyone else is racist so they don't feel like outsiders ROFL 

This guy is so butthurt, he's pretty much spend all of his posts talking about me.

 

And he spouts right-wing talking points, and helps defend racists on this forum.

 

And he gets mad when I point it out. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And you got banned for racism because you are a racist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ah, so you do admit the "going there" bullshit remark is something YOU are guilty of, huh?

 

You're race baiting with the "welfare checks" and then immediately tie it to me.

 

That is 100% the type of race-baiting statement ghost would type.

 

In fact he did just type that same remark about liquid a couple of days ago. He said that he's always been on government assistance.

Sorry didn't realize 100% of people on welfare were people of color.  My bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

And you got banned for racism because you are a racist. 

Are you CURRENTLY are a racist, defending racists, and cheering on other racist.

 

Its amazing that that's really all you are talking about now. Because you can't even talk about your own thread subjects, and start getting pissy about me.

 

Sounds like you have a real problems

 

Your own thread was thrown in here........because you couldn't even talk about it like an adult.

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Sorry didn't realize 100% of people on welfare were people of color.  My bad

You, along with other people, have just coincidentally made those remarks around people who are minority and liberal. That's all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Are you CURRENTLY are a racist, defending racists, and cheering on other racist.

 

Its amazing that that's really all you are talking about now. Because you can't even talk about your own thread subjects, and start getting pissy about me.

 

Sounds like you have a real problems

 

Your own thread was thrown in here........because you couldn't even talk about it like an adult.

You, along with other people, have just coincidentally made those remarks around people who are minority and liberal. That's all.

Aren't you white with red hair?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got banned for racism , but YOURE the racist :cries:

 

Lmao Jerry , you being racist last year means you are CURRENTLY racist .

 

Piece of shit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Aren't you white with red hair?

Hes 5'1 with deep acne craters on his face. You know, the typical guy who has horrendous BO and plays the switch on the bus to and from mcdonalds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many people need to be "butthurt" about Jehurey for him to realize that it's him who is the problem?

 

Every fucking thread that's all he does.  Wahh wahh you're butthurt about me... that's why you're saying mean things :cry:  

 

Bubu you're CURRENTLY ..as of 4:08PM.. more racist than me :cry: You're defending racists, and cheering them on :cry:  I'm currently not doing that :cry: but you are :cry: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×