First 9 Minutes of HL:A Gameplay

11 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Movement in VR games is awful with that point and click.

No... it's not.  It's arguably the most comfortable.

Don't talk about shit you obviously don't know about.

the teleporting/warping bs definitely has to go. I get what he's saying, if you watch a VR video in non-VR it looks terrible. 

21 hours ago, kaz said:

HL 1 yes. but that's it. actually the beginning of half-life 1 is the best part of all the games.

nah, counter strike is the best part of all the games.

15 minutes ago, Casual said:

nah, counter strike is the best part of all the games.

don't be a smart ass, i meant the franchise then. :meh:

1 hour ago, kaz said:

my bad. :(  (not even sure what you mean)

lol... who gives a shit what it looks like in youtube videos.  Transporting in VR FEELS good.  It's also the easiest way for people new to VR to ease themselves into it.

It's very easy to separate the people who've play VR games from those who haven't... because they say stupid shit like "That BS has gotta go"... no offense. 

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

lol... who gives a shit what it looks like in youtube videos.  Transporting in VR FEELS good.  It's also the easiest way for people new to VR to ease themselves into it.

It's very easy to separate the people who've play VR games from those who haven't... because they say stupid shit like "That BS has gotta go"... no offense. 

:drake: no offense. you can insult me bitch, i think we're past that. but maybe you are right. I haven't played enough VR to judge. my bad. forget what I and mala said.

im just excited to play alyx at a friends place, my dude actually is like you: a fullblown tech junkie :D 

Edited by kaz