Konami stealth released a SOTN port for mobile devices...for $3

This is a game that’d be cool for a switch release. Wouldn’t touch it on mobile though. Speaking of Switch, does anyone know if Bloodstained is still a bag of shit on it?

6 minutes ago, Casual said:

This is a game that’d be cool for a switch release. Wouldn’t touch it on mobile though. Speaking of Switch, does anyone know if Bloodstained is still a bag of shit on it?

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-01-19-bloodstaineds-switch-port-is-now-in-a-nearly-identical-state-for-content-as-pc-and-console

It's apparently been patched and is on even keel with the other versions.

Edited by Ike
1 minute ago, Ike said:

Interesting. Though they keep using the word content when talking about it being identical...

might have to look into it though, great game just not one I see myself finishing sitting at a PC. 

13 minutes ago, Ike said:

@Casual If you're looking for a Metroidvania game for Switch, just get Ori.

Yeah I’ve got the demo. Tbh I’ve started it a couple times and it hasn’t grabbed me yet. I know it will if I give it time. I’ve done a lot of more exploration based metroidvanias this gen though, so Bloodstained was more because it’s more action focused. 

At this point sotn is konamis RE4. I’m more surprised when I read sotn is not already on something, than it coming to a platform.

i honestly thought this came out on mobile at least 10 years ago 

1 minute ago, Casual said:

Yeah I’ve got the demo. Tbh I’ve started it a couple times and it hasn’t grabbed me yet. I know it will if I give it time. I’ve done a lot of more exploration based metroidvanias this gen though, so Bloodstained was more because it’s more action focused. 

I'm actually finally getting down on Hollow Knight. I had it but just recently really started playing it. I just got the dash move. Game, is fun and the music, atmosphere, and art style are fucking incredible.