JP (ex Platinum Games) admits that PG failed with Scalebound and they blew their chance

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how you were the first one to identify as the idiot in this thread.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

bubut it was just a general statement

:cry: 

:tom: 

he doesn't even know how to use my words against me correctly.

wow, he's been botching everything in this thread......lynuns entire setup to the joke, any comebacks, and even attempting to repeats my jokes.

about the only thing he can do correctly is finger-POP lynuns asshole.:lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he doesn't even know how to use my words against me correctly.

wow, he's been botching everything in this thread......lynuns entire setup to the joke, any comebacks, and even attempting to repeats my jokes.

about the only thing he can do correctly is finger-POP lynuns asshole.:lawl:

You're the only one stupid enough to come into this thread and directly respond to the assertion with

"I never said it was MS' fault"

I'm pretty sure I know how to use your own words against you correctly:rofls: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

You're the only one stupid enough to come into this thread and directly respond to the assertion with

"I never said it was MS' fault"

I'm pretty sure I know how to use your own words against you correctly:rofls: 

No..........I wasn't responding to that..........I was saying that Kamiya was playing MS for fools.

Notice how that was 90% of my entire point.

Don'tcha think...............that.............sorta..............maybe...............kinda..................is the point I was making, and I wasn't responding to your assertion of "idiots"

Yup............you do know.

But you THAT desperate that you are taking a passing remark and trying to make it the whole threa.d

...........because of me laughing at the fact that Kamiya played MS for a straight-up crime, and its hilarious.

All the while you guys are POPPIN' each others assholes in desperation.:lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No..........I wasn't responding to that..........I was saying that Kamiya was playing MS for fools.

Notice how that was 90% of my entire point.

Don'tcha think...............that.............sorta..............maybe...............kinda..................is the point I was making, and I wasn't responding to your assertion of "idiots"

Yup............you do know.

But you THAT desperate that you are taking a passing remark and trying to make it the whole threa.d

...........because of me laughing at the fact that Kamiya played MS for a straight-up crime, and its hilarious.

All the while you guys are POPPIN' each others assholes in desperation.:lawl:

Jehurey's ass getting double POP'd

giphy.gif

:rofl: 

Jehurey's ass getting double POP'd

giphy.gif

He just lost and couldn't respond to my post

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Oh my god............he has utterly lost like 5 straight arguments that he's stopped, and restarted, and re-stopped multiple times over.

Its hilarious how he's literally botched everything.........even lynmus ran away pissed because he know that Remij completely botched it.

ANd the great part is how this is a DEAD GIVEAWAY that me making fun of MS absolutely work.

Kamiya literally STOLE MONEY............he literally COMMITTED A CRIME........and we're laughing our asses off that he did it.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:cries:

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:
I remember the idiots here speaking about how it was MS's fault...

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

...I never said it was Microsoft's fault.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

giphy.gif

Poor guy literally has nothing.

He's even taking luyms post and attempting to re-post.........and he's botched it.

Its like forum dumpster-diving. :lawl:I love how the more this goes on.........the more Remij botches things, and he knows it and keep on getting more pissed.

Which is hilarious, and something I would love to keep continuing.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Jehurey just finished talking to his therapist Goukosan and surprise surprise.. here he is to defend his patient :hest: 

I did say "idiots" after all.. it was only a matter of time until the other one showed up :tom: 

Cancelbound still burns you I see. 

Freed up Platinum to make Astral Chain and Bayonetta 3:aitch:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Cancelbound still burns you I see. 

Freed up Platinum to make Astral Chain and Bayonetta 3:aitch:

It really does.  He created this entire thread.............and he ended up BOTCHING IT and POPPIN' his own asshole in the process

Do you want to see someone who got self-owned in his own thread, and doesn't know what else to do but is DESPERATE to try and make himself feel better?

Here, I'll show you one:

Just now, Remij_ said:

:blessed:

scalebound was ms last chance. and it was the only xbox game since the 360 i was interested in. EXCLUSIVE xbox game. yet lemshites say exclusives don't matter. :mj: 

33 minutes ago, kaz said:

scalebound was ms last chance. and it was the only xbox game since the 360 i was interested in. EXCLUSIVE xbox game. yet lemshites say exclusives don't matter. :mj: 

for me it was the last straw, i had put up with years of being Xcluded on pretty much all Japanese games until i finally caved and threw in the towel when this was cancelled.

people shouldn't  understate what this game was, it's the biggest cancellation of all time. A world class developer on a AAA budget and the game was showed for YEARS and had 2 presentations at E3s for fuck's sake.

what a catastrophe. It will always be brought back up because it was a downright megaton cancellation and one of the reasons why Xbox is held in such low regard currently and for the foreseeable future.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

This JP Kellams is some amateur Western cuck who had no business being involved in the project, don't listen to this fraud.  MS shoehorned this loser onto the project and it should have been 100% a Japanese operation with no WesternCuck involvement whatsoever.

Just watch the clip, Kamiya's not joking. Funny how they can make AAAE after AAAE from bayo 2, Nier Automata, Astral Chain, get out two world class remasters in Vanquish and bayo1, Manage to fund a W101 port all on their own, and be re-signed by nintendo for bayo 3 all in the same time frame.

Only 1 project failed, and it was the one ran by Phil the ph*ggot Spencer, during the same exact time he botched Phantom Dust, Fable Legends, Crackdown 3, and every other game he touched.

Blame Phil, he fucking sucks at managing projects and has no eye for quality.

you're a cuck for your own country.  Cuck

There’s some serious revisionist history going on. Scalebound looked like shit. It always looked like shit. That’s why Ms canceled it. It was always a joke at every e3. It wasn’t till it got canceled that people all of a sudden actually cared about that shit game

38 minutes ago, Delita said:

There’s some serious revisionist history going on. Scalebound looked like shit. It always looked like shit. That’s why Ms canceled it. It was always a joke at every e3. It wasn’t till it got canceled that people all of a sudden actually cared about that shit game

Nah the lemmings cared for that shit game.... the cared alot because it was one of the few planned AAaa exclusives for the system. 

2 hours ago, Delita said:

wrong :reg: 

back then on sidescrollers i said it looked awesome, except for the main character which was basically a retard-dante. but the dragon was fkn cool.  so, not everyone hated it or laughed at it.