Tomorrow March 18th Mark Cerny will provide a deep dive into PS5's architecture and how it will shape the future of games

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

well this will end the debate on which is most powerful. I doubt Sony would go a day after MS if they didn't think they had some advantage.

Apparently this will be a recorded version of what Mark Cerny was going to present at GDC.. but since that was cancelled, we're getting this.

So "apparently" it's not reactionary and doesn't really speak to anything about it having some sort of advantage..

I'm sure they'll have advantages in certain areas.  I am interested in seeing where the TFs land after all this speculation.

Unfortunately it doesn't sound like we're going to actually see the box.. which kinda sucks..but w/e.

22 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

I don't care what's inside, after this gen MS has proved they can't be trusted in producing content regularly for their consoles.

I'm going PS5 without question

Lmao you're gonna regret your life choices come tomorrow

6 minutes ago, Vini said:

Lmao you're gonna regret your life choices come tomorrow

There's really nothing to do but make an educated guess based on the past, sony has had 4 consoles all deliver games, even when they botched their launch with the PS3 they managed to turn it around.

Microsoft on the other hand has one claim to fame, that's the 360, and it's largely been completely erased by how bad the One was.

There's no coming back for them after this gen. Especially considering their gameplan looks to be largely the same, no exclusives, shun japanese games, and position the console as a PC/Windows companion box. Oh but it'll run your Western multiplats slightly better, if the devs even care enough to use the power.

:mj:

Edited by Bodycount N
Just now, Bodycount N said:

There's really nothing to do but make an educated guess based on the past, sony has had 4 consoles all deliver games, even when they botched their launch with the PS3 they managed to turn it around.

Microsoft on the other hand has one claim to fame, that's the 360, and it's largely been completely erased by how bad the One was.

There's no coming back for them after this gen.

You say this on the heels of Wii U as a Switch evangelical. Why are you so dumb?

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You say this on the heels of Wii U as a Switch evangelical. Why are you so dumb?

Nintendo has world class IP and MS doesn't

Switch is a one of a kind item that has character, personality, is colorful... and Xbox Sucky X looks like office equipment. There's no comparison