Coronavrius will push everyone to go multiplat

We are in a period of possibly one of the biggest economic downshifts since WW2.

MS and Sony are launching two expensive ass consoles, development costs are insane. Risks are insane. Hardware uptake will be slow.

Jason Scheier said that game delays are incoming in mass.

MS will probably be forced to possibly support PS5 if next gen hardware sales are mediocre across the board, since even PS5 is under threat nevermind XBox. Sony will probably emergency port to PC etc to make up for slow PS5 sales.

Shit is so bad there is no time for any "console war" at this point.

he's right tho, the economical damages are rising faster than the confirmed cases of corona. not that it has anything to do with multiplat games... sony can still sell all their games later, relax aza :grimaceleft:

I'm thinking about all the Asian pussy that's dying for some tourist dick and money.

Imagine the service you'll at the beginning once this virus blows over and you head overseas with a bag of money :bate:

Hey big boy ! Come ere I give you good fuck no colona me filst! No fack you bish wantolakamai chin chan sho he come with me bish! :slap:

Gonna get laid for a can of tuna:fatcruise:

• Haha 1

imagine your parents working their asses off to pay for your rent and lifestyle of garbo games and posting on a gaming forum

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

UK national Health Service is predicting upto 2.5 million people might die. But by mah console. :|

Nah this is horseshit. Worst case scenario they say 300-500k but that's like, worst case scenario and corresponds to 80% of the population getting it with a 0.6-1% mortality rate. 

56 minutes ago, Cell said:

Nah this is horseshit. Worst case scenario they say 300-500k but that's like, worst case scenario and corresponds to 80% of the population getting it with a 0.6-1% mortality rate. 

every prediction so far has been wrong. you will die :reg: