Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Team 2019

PS4 Demos up - RE3, RE Resistance, Trials of Mana, Disaster Report 4 Summer Memories

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Godly, gonna download now :juggle:

Cowytre. th_monoben_final.png

  • Geese 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I just checked and RE3 is not in the NA store yet...

Just looked again and they're finally up for the US and Canada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played the disaster report demo on the japanese e-shop months ago. Literally one of the worst games i've ever played.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

I played the disaster report demo on the japanese e-shop months ago. Literally one of the worst games i've ever played.

 

 

Sooo Day 1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played through the RE3 demo (on PC). its solid, but definitely a pretty big rehash of the RE2 remake. Pretty much every mechanic and feature is from that game, so hopefully the full release will have some new stuff in it.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re3 was pretty good but it’s honestly a complete rehash. Trials of mana played like a budget ps2 game. Going to try Summer memories but I don’t have much faith. It’s a sequel to Raw Danger on ps2 which I liked 15 years ago and at that time it still felt archaic. If it’s the sane thing this is not going to be pretty. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The history of summer memories is honestly pretty fucking ridiculous. I wasn’t looking forward to it, but I knew of it. Over 10 years ago this shit was announced, then cancelled, then the developer closed, then the creator bought the rights to the game and continued development with his own studio, then it went through development he’ll for years, and now it’s finally coming out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nemesis sucks ass :rofl:

I really didn't expect him to behave robotic like this, compared to RE3 on PS1 he's slow and just a retooled Mr. X

What a lame way to introduce him as well. 

Graphics and the level of details are great though, love all the neon lights. 

RemipeeHBR :rofl:

 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

RE3 pistol headshots to zombies seem to actually work. Not bullet sponges. Automatically makes it better than RE2 in this regard.

It felt the same to me. Seems to take an average of 4 headshots to down a zombie, and just like in RE2 there’s a chance of them getting back up afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Nemesis sucks ass :rofl:

I really didn't expect him to behave robotic like this, compared to RE3 on PS1 he's slow and just a retooled Mr. X

What a lame way to introduce him as well. 

Graphics and the level of details are great though, love all the neon lights. 

RemipeeHBR :rofl:

 

 

The scripting with him seems pretty janky. He was chasing me while I was on my way to the fire hydrant and once I reached it Jill just calmly put out the fire while he seemingly disappeared.

Edited by Twinblade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Delita said:

The history of summer memories is honestly pretty fucking ridiculous. I wasn’t looking forward to it, but I knew of it. Over 10 years ago this shit was announced, then cancelled, then the developer closed, then the creator bought the rights to the game and continued development with his own studio, then it went through development he’ll for years, and now it’s finally coming out 

So is it good? I like the idea behind those disaster games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed both the Mana and RE3 demos.
 

RE3 is pretty and if I remember correctly this point in the game is like 30% in. You’d have already been through the RPD at this point. I’m not buying it until it’s around $30.

 

Mana seems like it’s going to be a fun game to play on my commute. I’ll wait for that to be $30 too. Seems like they’ll be plenty of replayability too with each character’s play through. I like the art style and music. Gameplay is fun enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×