Tips during COVID19 - Don’t buy an Android

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry is still jerry. Mentally exhausting retard.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

So instead, you wasted time to commute and go to work. Nope, sorry jerry. They FORCED you to come in. Why would you already have a designated 1pm-430pm shift?

salaried, LMAO. Your hours got cut and you certainly are NOT salaried, we already know this :kaz:

I don't have a designated 1pm to 4:30pm shift.

LOL technically, I'm supposed to work 40 hours a week, and I've never come in earlier than 10:20pm :lawl:

Notice that I usually don't even come into this forum until around 11am Central Time.

I guess you don't understand what "salary" means. I get paid my full paycheck.

Thanks for admitting that you need to put in the full 8 hours.

I love how he's trying to turn this around me............but he's the one that's let his work get into his own home.

Dude's wearing a headset right now. LOL

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh man, he completely ran away.

What do you mean next 8 hours...........I'm leaving around 4:30 dude. :lawl:

“I’m leaving around 4:30 even tho I haven’t done anything for hours”

”but I’m not forced to be here”

LMAO

its over bro. And yes I know what salaried is. Salaried is where your company fucks you 3x over and removes your OT. I fought against it for years but I was forced into it. It is NOT a good thing if you are even a remotely hard worker. 

which, you aren’t. But you ARE forced to be there today... to CLEAN none the less! :D

you even took a “lunch break” so ugh, why the fuck wouldn’t you do that at home? Oh yeah,

you were FORCED to go in hahahaaha

Edited by ghostz

@JONBpc read this thread lmfao. Jerry claims he doesn’t have to go to work, but did it anyway because he refuses to do work on his personal time. (Instead wastes time commuting) 

then he said he stared at 1 and will be done at 430, even though he hasn’t done much of anything. 

He even took a lunch break! :D but he wasn’t forced to come in, lmao. 

what does this tell you about ole jerry? :D 

Edited by ghostz
9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

“I’m leaving around 4:30 even tho I haven’t done anything for hours”

”but I’m not forced to be here”

LMAO

its over bro. And yes I know what salaried is. Salaried is where your company fucks you 3x over and removes your OT. I fought against it for years but I was forced into it. It is NOT a good thing if you are even a remotely hard worker. 

which, you aren’t. But you ARE forced to be there today... to CLEAN none the less! :D

you even took a “lunch break” so ugh, why the fuck wouldn’t you do that at home? Oh yeah,

you were FORCED to go in hahahaaha

LOL, I don't you read correctly. I don't work OT.

LOL you are a simple worker-bee.

You are forced to work from home.............FORCED. Every day.

I have to leave the house to pick up food. Dude, you're not going to succeed in telling me that my 4 hour work day, in which I controlled my own hours is worse than you being MANDATED to sit in front of a computer in your own apartment to answer phone calls.

You already gave away the fact that you lied about your job and worked in a cubicle, that's why you consider what you are doing now to be "awesome."lol

BECAUSE YOUR IN A CUBICLE like a Brick in The Wall.

You know this guy is butthurt.

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

@JONBpc read this thread lmfao. Jerry claims he doesn’t have to go to work, but did it anyway because he refuses to do work on his personal time. (Instead wastes time commuting) 

then he said he stared at 1 and will be done at 430, even though he hasn’t done much of anything. 

He even took a lunch break! :D but he wasn’t forced to come in, lmao. 

what does this tell you about ole jerry? :D 

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

he ran for help from his butt buddy.

I waste time commuting.........its a 15 minute drive on city streets.

oh man, you can tell that this guy hates his job.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, I don't you read correctly. I don't work OT.

LOL you are a simple worker-bee.

You are forced to work from home.............FORCED. Every day.

I have to leave the house to pick up food. Dude, you're not going to succeed in telling me that my 4 hour work day, in which I controlled my own hours is worse than you being MANDATED to sit in front of a computer in your own apartment to answer phone calls.

You already gave away the fact that you lied about your job and worked in a cubicle, that's why you consider what you are doing now to be "awesome."lol

BECAUSE YOUR IN A CUBICLE like a Brick in The Wall.

You know this guy is butthurt.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

he ran for help from his butt buddy.

I waste time commuting.........its a 15 minute drive on city streets.

oh man, you can tell that this guy hates his job.

So why would you waste 30 minutes going to work if you didn’t have to?

wby are you waiting until 430 to leave???

why did you take a lunch break??? 

WE NEED ANSWERS 

:mroff:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

So why would you waste 30 minutes going to work if you didn’t have to?

wby are you waiting until 430 to leave???

why did you take a lunch break??? 

WE NEED ANSWERS 

:mroff:

because there's actually some work to do.

And I didn't take a lunch break..........I walked into work WITH LUNCH.

I'm eating it at work, because in case you haven't noticed, local cities have shut down restaurants and bars and can only order takeout, or else I simply would've gone eating first, and then waltzed into work after 2:30.

I love how you're trying to find a smoking gun................but at the end of the day............YOU'RE FORCED to sit in front of a computer to fulfill your 8 hours.

You're not gonna make me forget about that simple fact.

Me, I'm probably waking up at 11am tomorrow.:trump:

2 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Galaxy S20+ Ultra 512GB $1549

iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB $1449

---------------------------------

Galaxy S20+ 128GB $1199

Galaxy S20    128GB  $999

iPhone 11 Pro 64GB $999

---------------------------------

iPhone 11 64GB $699

Xbox Series X $699

current market pricing perspective. 

:drake:

because there's actually some work to do.

And I didn't take a lunch break..........I walked into work WITH LUNCH.

I'm eating it at work, because in case you haven't noticed, local cities have shut down restaurants and bars and can only order takeout, or else I simply would've gone eating first, and then waltzed into work after 2:30.

I love how you're trying to find a smoking gun................but at the end of the day............YOU'RE FORCED to sit in front of a computer to fulfill your 8 hours.

You're not gonna make me forget about that simple fact.

Me, I'm probably waking up at 11am tomorrow.:trump:

JERRY YOU NORMALLY WORK THE 4-12 SHIFT lmao. 

“I didn’t want to go to work, but they begged me to resanitize for the 10th day in a row. Everyone else has off..so I said fuck it, came in and ate my lunch and figured, well, fuck them. Cut my hours and money? I’m not even gonna clean. Just gonna sit here until 430 when I can leave. JOKES ON THEM”

LMAOOOOOO the truth right there. I see right through your lies :D 

Just now, ghostz said:

JERRY YOU NORMALLY WORK THE 4-12 SHIFT lmao. 

“I didn’t want to go to work, but they begged me to resanitize for the 10th day in a row. Everyone else has off..so I said fuck it, came in and ate my lunch and figured, well, fuck them. Cut my hours and money? I’m not even gonna clean. Just gonna sit here until 430 when I can leave. JOKES ON THEM”

LMAOOOOOO the truth right there. I see right through your lies :D 

No I don't.

I walk in here around 10:20 to 11am.

I even said that you can tell that I don't even come into this forum until around 11am Central Time.

Oh by the way........I lied to you.

I'm not leaving at 4:30, I'm leaving now at 4:20.  Its not like I have to clock out, or scan some ID card or enter a log out at some terminal. LOL

That shit is for pathetic worker-bees. LOL

No I don't.

I walk in here around 10:20 to 11am.

I even said that you can tell that I don't even come into this forum until around 11am Central Time.

Oh by the way........I lied to you.

I'm not leaving at 4:30, I'm leaving now at 4:20.  Its not like I have to clock out, or scan some ID card or enter a log out at some terminal. LOL

That shit is for pathetic worker-bees. LOL

So why do you post at 11 pm est and say you’re at work? LMAO

you just wasted hours of your life, why? You even said there wasn’t much to do, and it was all possible at home

FORCED :reg:

Edited by ghostz

Also - who would voluntarily work 12-8 or whatever jerry is claiming. Lmfao. The entire day is gone. 

well, when you have no one who loves you... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

either way, LMAO, no one wastes 4 hours of their lives if they’re not forced. :kaz:

27 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So why do you post at 11 pm est and say you’re at work? LMAO

you just wasted hours of your life, why? You even said there wasn’t much to do, and it was all possible at home

FORCED :reg:

I've never said that I am at work at 11pm at night.

Ever.

Go find proof where I say that. I'll wait.

Why would I left my bosses start assigning me work.........................at home?

:cat:You really don't understand do you?  I guess when your job sucks so bad, that you consider working at home to be a treat, then you don't understand.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I've never said that I am at work at 11pm at night.

Ever.

Go find proof where I say that. I'll wait.

Why would I left my bosses start assigning me work.........................at home?

:cat:You really don't understand do you?  I guess when your job sucks so bad, that you consider working at home to be a treat, then you don't understand.

Why would you voluntarily commute to work... if you don’t have to?

im still waiting for my answers, jerry. :smugcena:

Just now, ghostz said:

Why would you voluntarily commute to work... if you don’t have to?

im still waiting for my answers, jerry. :smugcena:

Why would I allow them to bring my work home?

I don't you understand...............my commute isn't some shitty trudge in a shithole city.

I drive pleasantly down suburban streets in a Northeast Dallas surburb for 15 minutes each way.

Commute (pleasantly) to work for less than 3.5 hours.

Or be forced to sit in front of a computer answering phone calls at my apartment for EIGHT HOURS.

And you're asking me which one I would prefer?:lawl:

I prefer to keep my work at work............and not turn my house into a place of work. Easily.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Why would I allow them to bring my work home?

I don't you understand...............my commute isn't some shitty trudge in a shithole city.

I drive pleasantly down suburban streets in a Northeast Dallas surburb for 15 minutes each way.

Commute (pleasantly) to work for less than 3.5 hours.

Or be forced to sit in front of a computer answering phone calls at my apartment for EIGHT HOURS.

And you're asking me which one I would prefer?:lawl:

I prefer to keep my work at work............and not turn my house into a place of work. Easily.

Because it would have saved 30 minutes of your day to not drive to work. I think that is enough of a reason for most sane people.

again, I’m not answering calls and I generally work from home all the time. At least 3/4ths of the month. Lol also I work 50+ hours a week because That is how you go from your shit 35k gig to 150+ a year. By working hard. You’ll never get there. 

Edited by ghostz