Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

Is this TV a good deal?

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Put down 2k and get that goddamn LG OLED TV. Treat yourself, cooke.

OLEDs are not all that. I have switched to all QLED monitors as of late and they are stunning IMO. If they were the same price, I’d go with QLED tbh.. and they’re not even close to the same price. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

OLEDs are not all that. I have switched to all QLED monitors as of late and they are stunning IMO. If they were the same price, I’d go with QLED tbh.. and they’re not even close to the same price. 

QLEDS are the equivalent of android devices in the TV world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RaniK_ said:

QLEDS are the equivalent of android devices in the TV world. 

Much brighter. OLED During the day in a room with windows:sabu:

Edited by ghostz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Settle down with your android TV.

Lol it’s true and has been true since OLEDs hit the market. 
 

they do look great at night, but I use my tv at more than just night time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Lol it’s true and has been true since OLEDs hit the market. 
 

they do look great at night, but I use my tv at more than just night time 

No one wants your pleb TCL android garbagio tv. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RaniK_ said:

No one wants your pleb TCL android garbagio tv. 

roku interface is the best in the tv biz :reg:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ghostz said:

roku interface is the best in the tv biz :reg:

Not using built in apple air play 2 in LG. :drake:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Why does the 2nd one have 2160p in its title if its 4K? I don't get the labeling these companies use.

Compare back panels from each

 

I believe one has 3 hdmi and 2 usb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I have a 4k nvidia shield. I would never use the built in smart tv crap.

Depends from the tv.

I watch Netflix & Prime straight from the tv.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Embrace the OLED. Don't settle for garbage because its cheap.

If it's not next to an oled tv to constsntly compare to I'm never going to know im  missing something. I just want a big ass tv for movies in my living room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×