Sign in to follow this  
MalaXmaS

Going Hermit "next gen"

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

it's a good move since you like racing sims. 

One day we'll bring you aboard too. :face:

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

A 2000 dollar computer 

hahaha hahaha haha. 

The last rig I build was in 2012 and it still holds up, i only changed the hdd and gpu once. 

I will build my next computer with a budget of 1k€.

It's like more than enough, I think i'm going to spent extra in my gpu this time so it will last at least 5 years of max settings and basically forever if I want to, just need to adjust settings. 

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

One day we'll bring you aboard too. :face:

haha maybe when i can get a beastly one in a small form factor. for now, i'm ok with consoles. i played a decent amount of fh4 last weekend, but i'm bored again. i may go back to plague tale. 

18 minutes ago, kaz said:

hahaha hahaha haha. 

The last rig I build was in 2012 and it still holds up, i only changed the hdd and gpu once. 

I will build my next computer with a budget of 1k€.

It's like more than enough, I think i'm going to spent extra in my gpu this time so it will last at least 5 years of max settings and basically forever if I want to, just need to adjust settings. 

Well your computer sucks .

And so will your next one .

18 minutes ago, -GD- said:

haha maybe when i can get a beastly one in a small form factor. for now, i'm ok with consoles. i played a decent amount of fh4 last weekend, but i'm bored again. i may go back to plague tale. 

That's because you need to keep your mind occupied with actual racing sims.

Once I build my rig, I'll probably subscribe to iracing, but just for shits and giggles.

13 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Well your computer sucks .

And so will your next one .

My current rig is just old, it doesn't suck. :D  

and i will make sure my next rig will be more powerful than the most powerful xbox console. Now that you said it, i will look into it and add a few hundreds to make sure. :reg: 

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

My current rig is just old, it doesn't suck. :D  

and i will make sure my next rig will be more powerful than the most powerful xbox console. Now that you said it, i will look into it and add a few hundreds to make sure. :reg: 

No, it sucks 

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

No, it sucks 

yeah kinda. but like i say it's old as fuck. I can still run games nowadays i either have to turn down settings or deal with framerate dips if i want to play on high settings. 

it's basically a 2012 rig and I think you underestimate it. Like i said i changed the gpu and that one is low tier af but it still runs games. 

my new rig will be better than any xbox console, i will make sure of that just cause. :reg: 

33 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It sucks . That's all there is to it .

And no you wont. 

scared? you have no exclusive games? what kind of xbox "console" will you waste your money on? x series x pc tower? for the raw power? scared as shit, that's what you are. :reg: 

Edited by kaz

On 2020-03-26 at 5:31 PM, MalaXmaS said:

Building a racing rig.

I already have the playseat, wheel, pedals and shifter.

What should I be looking for to buy?

something for vr

I actually liked drive club with vr. Gta 5 on pc in first person introduced me to the possibilities. Then DCS world blew me away. And all that with a shitty phone and google vr.