Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RaniK_

Daily reminder: 9.2 TF

Recommended Posts

Meanwhile over in Lemming nation, they're dealing with their most recent title, Bleeding Edge, a premier, flagship titl.... :lawl:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

Meanwhile over in Lemming nation, they're dealing with their most recent title, Bleeding Edge, a premier, flagship titl.... :lawl:

Absolutely rude, diplo. :cosby2:

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next Generation Reminder: GamePass filler AA and indies games for the foreseeable future. :hest: 

Edited by lynux3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Absolutely rude, diplo. :cosby2:

Sup? Ranik, haven't seen you since the Xfire days. th_cooljokerkiss.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Sup? Ranik, haven't seen you since the Xfire days. th_cooljokerkiss.png

 

Its been too long, man. The new console announcements peaked me interest again. 

 

Its hard to believe that xfire is gone. ;(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RaniK_ said:

Its been too long, man. The new console announcements peaked me interest again. 

 

Its hard to believe that xfire is gone. ;(

Yeah, I popped in here around summer of 2018. Nice to see familiar faces.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah, I popped in here around summer of 2018. Nice to see familiar faces.

Its pretty amazing that SW is still kicking. I remember those days when SW was massive with concurrent users. I know for a fact there are still some lurkers out there (HH :smoke:) that need to come back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Its pretty amazing that SW is still kicking. I remember those days when SW was massive with concurrent users. I know for a fact there are still some lurkers out there (HH :smoke:) that need to come back.

Yeah, HH drops in once in a while - he was more active last summer; Clinton514 every now and again. Plus I still have the guys like Akian0, Infernal, Cycloptis, SK, Pat_Mcrotch on steam; although I hardly talk to them anymore.

 

Edited by Teh_Diplomat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah, HH drops in once in a while - he was more active last summer; Clinton514 every now and again. Plus I still have the guys like Akian0, Infernal, Cycloptis, SK, Pat_Mcrotch on steam; although I hardly talk to them anymore.

 

Its honestly been too long since we all last played. I keep buying games and barely playing anything. :smoke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah, HH drops in once in a while - he was more active last summer; Clinton514 every now and again. Plus I still have the guys like Akian0, Infernal, Cycloptis, SK, Pat_Mcrotch on steam; although I hardly talk to them anymore.

 

Add me on steam... I'll try and find you

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×