Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Team 2019

Xbox Boss: Price a "Critical Factor" - Next-Gen Console Watch (Featuring Phil Spencer)

Recommended Posts

Just now, Remij_ said:

Match the PS5 price with Series X and undercut them by $150 with Lockhart :dame: 

that would be epic if it happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

that would be epic if it happens. 

It would.  And MS would seriously put a good dent in Sony's plan at the beginning of the gen.  If they could actually release top tier AAA games as well, they could claw back quite a bit of marketshare I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It would.  And MS would seriously put a good dent in Sony's plan at the beginning of the gen.  If they could actually release top tier AAA games as well, they could claw back quite a bit of marketshare I think.

yeah, it could possibly be more neck and neck next gen. i'm all for competition,  so this would be great! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There is no Lockhart, and there are no exclusives. 

:troll:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There is no Lockhart, and Series X will launch at $399.99. 

i doubt that will happen. but if it did...day fucking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Dude.. I know for a fact Lockhart is real :reg: 

You really do not, and at this point it would just muddy their messaging and their product, it doesn't make any sense. 

 

It's not happening. Why do you think they're supporting the Xbox One for a year or two? Because if people can't move over now, they can do it later. It's not happening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You really do not, and at this point it would just muddy their messaging and their product, it doesn't make any sense. 

 

It's not happening. Why do you think they're supporting the Xbox One for a year or two? Because if people can't move over now, they can do it later. It's not happening. 

I do.  And it is happeneing.  Why do you think they were fire selling the Xbox One X for like $230 off recently.  They're getting rid of that stock.

 

It's absolutely a real thing man :reg: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I do.  And it is happeneing.  Why do you think they were fire selling the Xbox One X for like $230 off recently.  They're getting rid of that stock.

 

It's absolutely a real thing man :reg: 

No happening, bud. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No happening, bud. 

I don't know why you keep doing this... I wouldn't push the issue if I didn't KNOW it was real.  This is coming back to you :hest: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij_ said:

I don't know why you keep doing this... I wouldn't push the issue if I didn't KNOW it was real.  This is coming back to you :hest: 

It's not happening, the Xbox One and Xbox One X fill the void, it's a product without a place. They don't need it, anyone who doesn't want to upgrade doesn't have to, and if they do they can.

 

Simple as that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not happening, the Xbox One and Xbox One X fill the void, it's a product without a place. They don't need it, anyone who doesn't want to upgrade doesn't have to, and if they do they can.

 

Simple as that. 

No it's not lmao... Man.. you are SO fucking short sighted lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij_ said:

No it's not lmao... Man.. you are SO fucking short sighted lmao

There's no place for this product in the market. 

 

:reg:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×