Yes, all white people are racist

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That kind of shit sets us back. I fucking hate cunts like her.  She has no idea how privileged she is. She can make a video post it for the world to see and call all white people racists and noth

Hey guys, why are Mexicans bad at playing Uno?    

she just needs to get dicked right 

Posted Images

On 2020-04-18 at 2:48 AM, DynamiteCop! said:

Racism is a spectrum that everyone falls on. 

not telling you to walk into the ghettoes and make yourself a target.  just know where the criminal mind came from and the ostracism that lead and can still lead to it. I wish all black folk could get over the past too. But a decent amount aren't going to.  Not sure how to solve this, but to cheer on from a distance.  Not every negro is an Obama in the making. Not every average person is brilliant enough to step outside of the box and become a healthy individual.  I was. And many black people can be, especially if you give them a little understanding and credit to not be a judjging scary ass cracka (in GD's words).   Good luck and don't leave your bike in Inglewood. 

19 minutes ago, kokujin said:

not telling you to walk into the ghettoes and make yourself a target.  just know where the criminal mind came from and the ostracism that lead and can still lead to it. I wish all black folk could get over the past too. But a decent amount aren't going to.  Not sure how to solve this, but to cheer on from a distance.  Not every negro is an Obama in the making. Not every average person is brilliant enough to step outside of the box and become a healthy individual.  I was. And many black people can be, especially if you give them a little understanding and credit to not be a judjging scary ass cracka (in GD's words).   Good luck and don't leave your bike in Inglewood. 

Lmfao this uncle ruckus ass nigga at it again. This apology on behalf of blacks not forgetting the past is fucking hilarious. Keep kissing white ass hoping they like you and let slurp they dick "as a joke". 

White people never forget anything. Motherfuckers have confederate shit all over the south and not only did they lose that war, they were the bad guys. 

That's like Germany proudly celebrating the Nazis and having Adolph statues all over the place. "never forget 9/11". You think there would be any situation where white American descendants of a massive cultural atrocity would "forgive and forget?" 

Go dance and eat chicken like a good house ****a knowing your midnight dark ass would have been in the fields and shit. 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Liquid said:

Lmfao this uncle ruckus ass nigga at it again. This apology on behalf of blacks not forgetting the past is fucking hilarious. Keep kissing white ass hoping they like you and let slurp they dick "as a joke". 

White people never forget anything. Motherfuckers have confederate shit all over the south and not only did they lose that war, they were the bad guys. 

That's like Germany proudly celebrating the Nazis and having Adolph statues all over the place. "never forget 9/11". You think there would be any situation where white American descendants of a massive cultural atrocity would "forgive and forget?" 

Go dance and eat chicken like a good house ****a knowing your midnight dark ass would have been in the fields and shit. 

lmfao you are so fucking angry. get the white man's cock out of your mouth, and live your dirty ass life. :D   You care way too much about this shit. Ironically been robbed by "black people," more than white people, and the my biggest pain in the ass in this forum is your ****** ass. lmfao seriously take a rod through your throat. You are gross, and just a shit person regardless of race. 

11 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lmfao you are so fucking angry. get the white man's cock out of your mouth, and live your dirty ass life. :D   You care way too much about this shit. Ironically been robbed by "black people," more than white people, and the my biggest pain in the ass in this forum is your ****** ass. lmfao seriously take a rod through your throat. You are gross, and just a shit person regardless of race. 

Lol nobody likes your ass, white or black. All of the ass kissing you've done over the past decade + and you still get clowned. You even kissing up to admitted white racist in here. Your black tiger king ass is an embarrassment. 

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

You're like the typical black monolithic, the guy who doesn't like differing ideas, the guy who thinks all black people need to think, act and vote the same. 

You're more racist and manipulative than anyone. 

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're like the typical black monolithic, the guy who doesn't like differing ideas, the guy who thinks all black people need to think, act and vote the same. 

You're more racist and manipulative than anyone. 

I'll do you a favor and politely skip the fact that you are a white racist engaging in generalizing black people to try and make a point. 

I'll attempt to educate you but am well aware you're not very bright so you might not understand what I'm telling you. 

My point is that there is no standard black man archetype. Lowtom prides himself in "not acting black" as he believes like brain dead white people like yourself that there is a singular black person and he's some sort of rebel. 

The black experience is varied. There is no rule book on how to act or view the world politically or socially as a black person. 

5 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I'll do you a favor and politely skip the fact that you are a white racist engaging in generalizing black people to try and make a point. 

I'll attempt to educate you but am well aware you're not very bright so you might not understand what I'm telling you. 

My point is that there is no standard black man archetype. Lowtom prides himself in "not acting black" as he believes like brain dead white people like yourself that there is a singular black person and he's some sort of rebel. 

The black experience is varied. There is no rule book on how to act or view the world politically or socially as a black person. 

Nah I'm not feeding into your bullshit. You're just the typical monolith black asshole who makes fun of or harasses other black people for breaking free of cultural and ideological bindings. I don't even need to get deep with this, you're just a piece of shit who perpetuates the division between whites and blacks. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Geese 1
17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nah I'm not feeding into your bullshit. You're just the typical monolith black asshole who makes fun of or harasses other black people for breaking free of cultural and ideological bindings. I don't even need to get deep with this, you're just a piece of shit who perpetuates the division between whites and blacks. 

You're too stupid to realize that you are making my point for me. You view your racism as justified because there is a collective black that you don't like for a good reason. 

I know why koko and liquo hate each other. kokijizz has a high IQ and is proud of it and liquidsquid has a low IQ and expects everyone to have one too. :mj:  or was it the other way around? :mjpls: