Let's remember the epic Wii game drought

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No.. you brought up space because I smacked down your shitty fucking controller connecting conundrum :mj: 

lmao this idiot thinking you need a dedicated room for the wiimote.  You're trying to build up a really shitty defense.. you're running hard.

Now you even admit you're too fucking lazy to make space... like I called you out on.  I literally said you were too cheap for the adapter, and too lazy to actually do anything required of you.

It's like me being upset that I'd have to buy burnable CDs to copy a game to play in my console.

If you're not up for actually doing the work... of course you're going to make excuses for yourself.

And that's what you're doing... you're making excuses.. and it's because you know how much of a fucking hypocrite you'd be if you suddenly started using and asking about emulation here after all the bullshit you've said.

You're lazy... and you're cheap.  Those are the reasons.  :geese: 

No, you didn't shut it down......you tried to classify it as cheapness.

When everything I am bringing up has to do with plain common sense.

This is the best you can do............all you're doing is trying to put me down as childishly like jonb, except with more typing. LOL Its literally the best you can do.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You made a big deal about the amount of effort it would require to connect a Wiimote to a PC... and it's literally as easy as pushing a sync button.  Not my fault you're too lazy and cheap to do eithe

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you didn't shut it down......you tried to classify it as cheapness.

When everything I am bringing up has to do with plain common sense.

This is the best you can do............all you're doing is trying to put me down as childishly like jonb, except with more typing. LOL Its literally the best you can do.

I simply clarified your misconception that connecting a wiimote to the PC was a big hassle.  You ran from there and started off with some "bubut REAL hermits wouldn't use bluetooth" or some stupid bullshit like that.  That right there showed me that you really had no inclination to learn about it.. and have been running to different excuses ever since.

You're lazy, and cheap.  That's all there is to it.  Go ahead and "finish hacking" your Wii.  I mean... you could just go out and BUY those games legitimately... order them online.. or whatever... but if you're willing to put in the effort to hack your Wii... don't give me bullshit about using emulation on PC being too much of a hassle.  You're in an area you have NO understanding of... and it's amazingly apparent.  Don't hate on me because I'm shredding through your bullshit... next time don't say you're considering something if you really never were.

13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I simply clarified your misconception that connecting a wiimote to the PC was a big hassle.  You ran from there and started off with some "bubut REAL hermits wouldn't use bluetooth" or some stupid bullshit like that.  That right there showed me that you really had no inclination to learn about it.. and have been running to different excuses ever since.

You're lazy, and cheap.  That's all there is to it.  Go ahead and "finish hacking" your Wii.  I mean... you could just go out and BUY those games legitimately... order them online.. or whatever... but if you're willing to put in the effort to hack your Wii... don't give me bullshit about using emulation on PC being too much of a hassle.  You're in an area you have NO understanding of... and it's amazingly apparent.  Don't hate on me because I'm shredding through your bullshit... next time don't say you're considering something if you really never were.

If I have to stand 3-4 ft away from a Desktop PC..............to emphasize.........a desktop PC, then its just not practical.

Dude, you're basically admitting that you're still butthurt about all the emulation arguments you lost months ago.

Mind you that I CONSIDERED emulation of the Wii.........because there is no issues with the software emulation that I am aware of.............the issues I found were ones outside of the computer and practical issues like me buying devices that have no other thing except one-tine uses, and playing in an area that doesn't make sense.

Go be angry somewhere else.

8 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao they still hype trash . Wii and wiiu was a long long time for the sheep .

No wonder they turned into obsessive freaks this gen rofl 

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I mean it was two whole gens getting btfo with games, and even then the remnants of that from third parties is still pretty much in full swing. 

Wii had tons of AAAes and AAes over it's lifetime.   Xbox1 could only wish it could have all those BANGERS. :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan

Remember the Cooke Curse? Where he hyped about 30 games, all craptastic shovelware and ps2 ports? And every single one of them flopped hard with an average rating of about 6.0? :kaz:

Still, better to have a bad year then a bad decade like xflop. Shit hasn’t had an AAAE since 2013 :tom: and even that one was paid for