North Korean leader probably dead

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stern, Kobe, and now Kim. Been a bad year for basketball.

Jk

He may be in serious condition, but still conscious.   If he were truly incapacitated, you would imagine that certain people that are high up would start talking to other countries right now

Posted Images

Surprised he was 300 pounds , doesn't look like it . But there are tons of fat asses in the world . Having a bad heart in your 30s , IF you had no other prior issues is still unusual. 

10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Surprised he was 300 pounds , doesn't look like it . But there are tons of fat asses in the world . Having a bad heart in your 30s , IF you had no other prior issues is still unusual. 

It has to do with genetics too. I used to know a guy in my 20s who was my age who drank and smoke a shitload and had a stroke one day which surprised the fuck out of me because I thought he was way too young to get one. Guess not

36 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Doesn't smoking contribute to weight loss? Im not sure how he managed to smoke so much and still be as big as he was.

No. It just helps several people with controlling their weight as the nicotine and putting stuff in your mouth prevents snacking out and eating. Most people who quit turn to eating and balloon in weight quickly as they substitute smoking with eating snacks.

It just means he’s be even fatter if he didn’t smoke 

3 hours ago, JONBpc said:

He a fat guy but doesn't look morbidly obese and smoking generally doesn't have any life threatening effect on you to well after 30s

LOL no, smoking doesn't have any OUTWARDLY visible effect that appears to be life-threatening when you are in your 30's.

You have weak lungs. If your body has to undergo something, or suffers an emergency attack, your lungs won't survive long enough in a situation in which they need to give you oxygen within a matter of minutes.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL no, smoking doesn't have any OUTWARDLY visible effect that appears to be life-threatening when you are in your 30's.

You have weak lungs. If your body has to undergo something, or suffers an emergency attack, your lungs won't survive long enough in a situation in which they need to give you oxygen within a matter of minutes.

I bet the vast majority of 30 yr old smokers would survive many things , such as Covid-19.

You RARELY hear of 30 somethings that have complications from smoking. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Doesn't smoking contribute to weight loss? Im not sure how he managed to smoke so much and still be as big as he was.

Smoking contributes to weight loss doesn't mean smoking completely eliminates any weight gain.

35 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I bet the vast majority of 30 yr old smokers would survive many things , such as Covid-19.

You RARELY hear of 30 somethings that have complications from smoking. 

you're basically saying as long as a "medical complication" doesn't occur to you, you don't have to worry about your compromised lung capacity from being a problem in the event of an emergency.

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you're basically saying as long as a "medical complication" doesn't occur to you, you don't have to worry about your compromised lung capacity from being a problem in the event of an emergency.

I said what I said , a 30 something having issues from smoking is extremely rare, even in the event of an emergency. 

You cant argue that but you are honestly going to try.  Lol fuck off dumbo

7 hours ago, Delita said:

His sister, potentially new Supreme leader of North Korea 

8B80AC0A-4A4C-4114-A68B-3F314339CC56.jpeg

CECBFB03-B5E9-4306-BF8A-4CE51EC4C441.jpeg

guys, i'm going to north korea to marry this woman.. but don't expect me to change any of that tyranny bs going on

i want to fuck her brains out so bad, holy shit, its rare that i think like that. 

Edited by kaz
9 hours ago, Delita said:

His sister, potentially new Supreme leader of North Korea 

lukjkNr.gif

CECBFB03-B5E9-4306-BF8A-4CE51EC4C441.jpeg

She's like those hot female movie villains...

Edit:
This is Bond villian level shit...

Edited by Chicano3000
  • aitch 1

i love evil women, i hope she is at least half as evil as this little fat faggot that just died. I think i can seduce her, I really want to. :aitch: