Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

Rank these in order of most trusted

24 minutes ago, Ike said:

Trump said he had "hundreds" of governors calling him. :D

Also, people trusting Joe Rogan? I guess the right does have a thing for game show hosts. :drake:

He’s the poster child of what the modern right wing nut is. Short, watches ufc, insecure meat head, bald and thinks they’re tough, takes steroids in the ass, believes in far right conspiracies and loves trump. No wonder he’s big with conservatives

Joe rogan is 5 feet 7. Dudes a god damn midget. Same trash I see at the gym lifting weights because they can’t get a date since they’re not in the 6 foot + club 

1 minute ago, Delita said:

He’s the poster child of what the modern right wing nut is. Short, watches ufc, insecure meat head, bald and thinks they’re tough, takes steroids in the ass, believes in far right conspiracies and loves trump. No wonder he’s big with conservatives

I think he's harmless and tries to be open to people/ideas but actually using him as a source of fact-based reporting? Come on, now.

And I watch UFC and I'm pretty far left :sam:

1 minute ago, Ike said:

I think he's harmless and tries to be open to people/ideas but actually using him as a source of fact-based reporting? Come on, now.

And I watch UFC and I'm pretty far left :sam:

I’ll watch it but I’m not a fan :sam:: Just most people I’ve seen like it are racist af white people . Not all but most. Like nascar

i cant get over the fact you elect a guy named after a fastfood restaurant. good luck, ronald mc donald. :mj: 

11 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

:grimaceright:

I used to despise him back in the CNN crossfire days. But he actually does go against the grain at fox news. He's fair to his guests (most of the time) and actually talks to democrats in a civilized way. He's had Bernie and Tulsi on a few times and they've been good discussions. 

tucker Carlson doing that squinting face every single time someone is talking seriously has to be one of the most punchsble faces on tv

14 minutes ago, Delita said:

tucker Carlson doing that squinting face every single time someone is talking seriously has to be one of the most punchsble faces on tv

Yeah he's not hot. Feel the same way about the Anderson Cooper face. 

I get my news from comedians and I get my comedy from the news.

1. John Oliver

2. Stephen Colbert

3. Trevor Noah

Cable news is fun to watch when you realize they've all become Caddyshack characters.

You could totally write a great script with them. Fredo, Stelter, Waters, and Gutfeld are all the fun, scheming, dirt bags. Maddow, Hayes, and Hannity are the smug, high-strung moralists--the Ted Knight characters. Joe and Mika are the tortured romantic couple. Velshi and Ruhle are the lusty cheaters having a fling. Tucker seems like he may be sane but then his Tourette's laugh starts. Zakaria's the intellectual fraud. Chris Wallace is the straight man who wanders through brawls trying not to spill his martini. It's all there. 

27 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Cable news is fun to watch when you realize they've all become Caddyshack characters.

You could totally write a great script with them. Fredo, Stelter, Waters, and Gutfeld are all the fun, scheming, dirt bags. Maddow, Hayes, and Hannity are the smug, high-strung moralists--the Ted Knight characters. Joe and Mika are the tortured romantic couple. Velshi and Ruhle are the lusty cheaters having a fling. Tucker seems like he may be sane but then his Tourette's laugh starts. Zakaria's the intellectual fraud. Chris Wallace is the straight man who wanders through brawls trying not to spill his martini. It's all there. 

That is fun to do........when you're lazily trying to apply false equivalency among all of them.

6 hours ago, nitric said:

I get my news from comedians and I get my comedy from the news.

1. John Oliver

2. Stephen Colbert

3. Trevor Noah

I think it's a prerequisite that comedians be funny, why are you listing these people?

9 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I think it's a prerequisite that comedians be funny, why are you listing these people?

because he gets his news from comedians, hence the list. your reading comprehension is terrible. 

10 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You should probably re-read what I said and then re-read it again. Let me know if  you have any questions

Edited by nitric
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1

Just now, nitric said:

You should probably re-read what I said and then re-read it again. Let me know if  you have any questions

for real lol 

20 hours ago, Ike said:

Trump said he had "hundreds" of governors calling him. :D

Also, people trusting Joe Rogan? I guess the right does have a thing for game show hosts. :drake:

1. CBS News

2. The New York Times

3. The Washington Post

4. CNN

5. The Onion

6. Bernie Sanders

7. Joe Rogan

8. Fox News

9. Donald Trump

Are you a white middle-class suburbanite by any chance? 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Are you a white middle-class suburbanite by any chance? 

I'm Hispanic but yes I live in the suburbs and own my house so I guess I can be categorized as middle class.

1 hour ago, Ike said:

I'm Hispanic but yes I live in the suburbs and own my house so I guess I can be categorized as middle class.

Ok. Kind of makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Ok. Kind of makes sense. 

Really?

how does it make sense?

Explain.