Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

Rank these in order of most trusted

Recommended Posts

Joe Rogan is the only person on that list that doesn't have someone trying to influence what they're saying. 

 

Joe. :lawd:

  • Ben 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Cnn and Msnbc are made up of people from the Capital city in the Hunger games. 

Oh, so you don't have a real adult explanation for the things you type?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Delita said:

lol at Cocke. What a shitty response. Like people don’t see through his bullshit.

I wasn't even responding to anything. That was directed at no one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-04-21 at 5:18 PM, -GD- said:

trump is a cancer to the country. #10 easily. 

Trump is a side effect to the cancer. The cancer is mainstream institutions listed in OP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vini said:

Trump is a side effect to the cancer. The cancer is mainstream institutions listed in OP. 

Nope, sorry that bullshit doesn't fit.  Try again.

 

This idiot just tried to say that CNN created trump. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, sorry that bullshit doesn't fit.  Try again.

 

This idiot just tried to say that CNN created trump. LOL

CNN didn't create him but they definitely helped create his cult following by airing everything he did leading up to the election. He went from fringe crazy candidate to front runner because of all the free media time he got especially on CNN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-04-22 at 11:34 PM, jehurey said:

Oh, so you don't have a real adult explanation for the things you type?

i hope one day you are as woke as cooke 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I properly noted all of the scaremongering they did with Bernie Sanders.

 

You're trying to lecture to the Professor, in that field.

 

How does that still explain his belief that MSNBC and CNN are less credible than Donald Trump????????

 

You responded with a Whataboutism.

 

CNN has its faults..............how are you ever going to convince me that it has more faults in credibility than DONALD FUCKING TRUMP???????????

 

Let me know if you can muster 2 solid minutes of actual "adult" honesty to admit the obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I properly noted all of the scaremongering they did with Bernie Sanders.

 

You're trying to lecture to the Professor, in that field.

 

How does that still explain his belief that MSNBC and CNN are less credible than Donald Trump????????

 

You responded with a Whataboutism.

 

CNN has its faults..............how are you ever going to convince me that it has more faults in credibility than DONALD FUCKING TRUMP???????????

 

Let me know if you can muster 2 solid minutes of actual "adult" honesty to admit the obvious.

Trump is ignorant and stupid and more dangeroys. A huge chunk of his lies come from stupidity. And another huge chunk from blissfully following the Fox News propaganda of the day.

 

But I trust CNN and MSNBC less because Trump is the enemy I know. I can outright dismiss anything that comes from his mouth. 

 

CNN and MSNBC are not stupid. They are highly intelligent news organisations who paint themselves as impartial media and wilfully distort the news to benefit their backroom friends and political alliances

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Trump is ignorant and stupid and more dangeroys. A huge chunk of his lies come from stupidity. And another huge chunk from blissfully following the Fox News propaganda of the day.

 

But I trust CNN and MSNBC less because Trump is the enemy I know. I can outright dismiss anything that comes from his mouth. 

 

CNN and MSNBC are not stupid. They are highly intelligent news organisations who paint themselves as impartial media and wilfully distort the news to benefit their backroom friends and political alliances

No. You still don't have the intellectual honesty to admit what you know.

 

CNN and MSNBC are more trustworthy than Trump.

 

Ultimately you're giving him the SAME EXCUSES his defender give: "well you see what he really means is..." and "he's joking or just saying things to get people riled up."

 

DO you want to know WHY you attempting that line of reasoning doesn't work?

 

Because if you are smart enough to sift through when or when NOT to trust what Trump says.............you should be smart enough to do that same exact thing with CNN and MSNBC.

 

What you are telling me is that you're utterly helpless to determine if and when CNN/MSNBC are lying or misleading you.

 

If credibility is a batting average, everybody is batting a higher average than Trump. Including CNN and MSNBC. Nobody is batting a 1.000, obviously. But everybody is batting better than Trump.

Edited by jehurey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No. You still don't have the intellectual honesty to admit what you know.

 

CNN and MSNBC are more trustworthy than Trump.

 

Ultimately you're giving him the SAME EXCUSES his defender give: "well you see what he really means is..." and "he's joking or just saying things to get people riled up."

 

DO you want to know WHY you attempting that line of reasoning doesn't work?

 

Because if you are smart enough to sift through when or when NOT to trust what Trump says.............you should be smart enough to do that same exact thing with CNN and MSNBC.

 

What you are telling me is that you're utterly helpless to determine if and when CNN/MSNBC are lying or misleading you.

 

If credibility is a batting average, everybody is batting a higher average than Trump. Including CNN and MSNBC. Nobody is batting a 1.000, obviously. But everybody is batting better than Trump.

Nope. I know the angle that Trump will take with things. And I vehemently disagree with them but that is not a matter of trust. 

 

I should be agreeing with CNN and MSNBC on most things considering my political leanings but the evidence of their shady dealings means I have little to no faith that I can take them at their word

 

I disagree with Trump far more but I trust cable news less

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Nope. I know the angle that Trump will take with things. And I vehemently disagree with them but that is not a matter of trust. 

 

I should be agreeing with CNN and MSNBC on most things considering my political leanings but the evidence of their shady dealings means I have little to no faith that I can take them at their word

 

I disagree with Trump far more but I trust cable news less

 

Quote

 

Because if you are smart enough to sift through when or when NOT to trust what Trump says.............you should be smart enough to do that same exact thing with CNN and MSNBC.

 

What you are telling me is that you're utterly helpless to determine if and when CNN/MSNBC are lying or misleading you.

 

You're basically telling me that you are a lazy consumer of infomation.

 

This looks like a poor excuse for saying "I think CNN is misleading in this area, therefore I have decided that they are misleading in everything"

 

That's lazy.

 

You should be able to tell the difference between them reporting information in a straightforward way, and them delivering punditry and speculation.

 

In fact, Fox News during the day with Shepherd Smith was quite factual and straightforward with their news. I can make that distinction.  Sure you can as well regarding MSNBC and CNN. All you have to do is not be lazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

 

You're basically telling me that you are a lazy consumer of infomation.

 

This looks like a poor excuse for saying "I think CNN is misleading in this area, therefore I have decided that they are misleading in everything"

 

That's lazy.

 

You should be able to tell the difference between them reporting information in a straightforward way, and them delivering punditry and speculation.

 

In fact, Fox News during the day with Shepherd Smith was quite factual and straightforward with their news. I can make that distinction.  Sure you can as well regarding MSNBC and CNN. All you have to do is not be lazy.

Explain why you're bootlicking propagandists and pushing the blame on the consumer of information exactly?

 

I have done my research. And the outcome is I will take my news from other sources. And if something does originate from CNN I will be critical and suspicious of their agenda. Which makes them untrustworthy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Explain why you're bootlicking propagandists and pushing the blame on the consumer of information exactly?

 

I have done my research. And the outcome is I will take my news from other sources. And if something does originate from CNN I will be critical and suspicious of their agenda. Which makes them untrustworthy 

I love how you think you can portray me as the other extreme.........a bootlicking propagandist.

 

Its not working, son. You haven't done any research.

 

You're lazy.........you spend more effort TRYING TO GROUP cnn and MSNBC into the other disreputable sources to satisfying your own pre-existing bias.

 

Its not my fault that you half-ass your criticial thinking and pretend that you're on top of things.

 

Whats sad is................SOMEBODY or SOMETHING manipulated you into thinking that way.  You got duped into thinking that way. You remain a follower.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From most to least trusted. 

 

Donald Trump

The Onion

Joe Rogan

FOX News

CBS News 

The Washington Post 

The New York Times 

Bernie Sanders

MSNBC 

CNN

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×