This is another scary part of The SARS COV-2

A seemingly healthy woman died of a heart attack after coming down with COVID-19.  So what I hope they do is try to determine if it was directly related to the disease.  Unfortunately journalists use heart attack and cardiac arrest synonymously even though they are not the same event.  Now can a heart attack can cause a cardiac arrest?  Yes!

Ok now back to the disease.  Anyway there are two cardiac related things that can happen when you develop COVID-19, tachycardia (very common, almost all patients ) and blood clots (rare). That combination is deadly as both can lead to a heart attack and or cardiac arrest.

I just want you guys to please take it seriously and practice good hygiene and don't do stupid shit.  My former boss became gravely ill and fortunately he pulled through and is at home resting. He is not a smoker and leads a very healthy lifestyle and yet he was in ICU for a week.  He is not allowed to drive as he still suffers from blurred vision and still has tachycardia episodes.  He is under close observation at home.  He got sick back in the first week of March.  

Anyway thanks for reading.  

• Like 1

Since the stay at home order I've legit been in my game room about 640 hours out of 672, even my interaction with my girlfriend is limited because she works in a grocery store so we're trying to limit exposure as much as possible. I smoked for over 20 years so I have no idea how my lungs would react to something like this, and given the young age I started smoking I know my lung capacity is considerably less than a non-smoking adult of the same age. 

I'm not scared or anything but I'm taking it seriously. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Since the stay at home order I've legit been in my game room about 640 hours out of 672, even my interaction with my girlfriend is limited because she works in a grocery store so we're trying to limit exposure as much as possible. I smoked for over 20 years so I have no idea how my lungs would react to something like this, and given the young age I started smoking I know my lung capacity is considerably less than a non-smoking adult of the same age. 

I'm not scared or anything but I'm taking it seriously. 

There is some talk about nicotine helping fight against the virus and not harming it. 

18 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

There is some talk about nicotine helping fight against the virus and not harming it. 

That would be nicotine delivered through a nicotine patch.

Not nicotine delivered through smoking.

If you are a smoker........you probably have lost some of your lung capacity. This is not a good scenario against this virus.

I hope you weren't trying to say "nah........being a smoker is an advantage in this situation" because you would be laughably wrong.

Just now, jehurey said:

That would be nicotine delivered through a nicotine patch.

Not nicotine delivered through smoking.

If you are a smoker........you probably have lost some of your lung capacity. This is not a good scenario against this virus.

I hope you weren't trying to say "nah........being a smoker is an advantage in this situation" because you would be laughably wrong.

Well both get nicotine directly into your bloodstream so i'd imagine the result would be the same. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Well both get nicotine directly into your bloodstream so i'd imagine the result would be the same. 

No......one person would probably need to get onto a ventilator much quicker.

Its not a PREVENTATIVE measure.

And, this may be a case in which you have a higher tolerance for nicotine than an average person.

It isn't surprising or new, but the real question is if COVID-19 is more virulent than other viruses? Viral myocarditis is well known and word is that these seemingly healthy people dying from this are a likely rare scenario. The flu is also known, along with other coronaviruses, to trigger cardiovascular injuries or cause additional injury for pre-existing conditions.

I will watch band of brothers again, eat chicken soup and drink pepsi when i get the corona bullshit.

I'm not afraid but stick to the 2m rules. A lot of people where I live don't give a fuck and it makes me so angry.

7 minutes ago, kaz said:

A lot of people where I live don't give a fuck and it makes me so angry.

The worst part is how easy it is to give a fuck while out and about, but people just want to be assholes. 

6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

The worst part is how easy it is to give a fuck while out and about, but people just want to be assholes. 

when you try EVERYTHING to stay away from people and people look at you like you are crazy i just forget about everything shake my head the hardest way i can and fucking bump into them and walk away.

it happen'd a few times already. I'm not the guy too loose my temper easily but this shit pisses me off, there are markers on the ground in supermarkets to stay the fuck away from people. It's not rocket science.

why are there so many contradictory things about this virus?  

"Don't wear masks. Actually, wear masks" 

"5% death rate. No we mean 1%. No 20%. No, 15%. No, 0.10%."

"Smokers are at risk. "

"This virus turns you dark." 

"There is no cure. There is no vaccine. But Bill Gates will make the vaccine and make everyone take it."

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

"Smokers are at risk. "

"There is no cure. There is no vaccine. But Bill Gates will make the vaccine and make everyone take it."

the only thing that's been consistent is your bitching, and trying to downplay the virus this entire time.

LOL, he's even repeating right-wing meme's about Bill Gates

Why are there so many things we are hearing about this NOVEL VIRUS (literally means new, and never seen before).

LOL idiot.

8 minutes ago, ©linton514® said:

I'm on immunosuppressants and I'm not scared. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm also not being an idiot and avoiding stores. So far I've only entered the bank for cash.  

Did you sterilize the cash?

Y'know, the thing that would've passed through many hands, recently?

23 minutes ago, kaz said:

when you try EVERYTHING to stay away from people and people look at you like you are crazy i just forget about everything shake my head the hardest way i can and fucking bump into them and walk away.

it happen'd a few times already. I'm not the guy too loose my temper easily but this shit pisses me off, there are markers on the ground in supermarkets to stay the fuck away from people. It's not rocket science.

We got the markers to keep people 6 feet apart during checkout at my local grocery store the other week and people act like it's not even there. I was in next in line and right next to the gossip rags, but a lady behind me waltzed on over, reached past me, and grabbed one. Would have been kind of rude any other time, but during a pandemic? Come on.

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Did you sterilize the cash?

Y'know, the thing that would've passed through many hands, recently?

Nope.  Thought about that too. I beat the odds :trump:

On the real I've been avoiding sickness for years by keeping my hands clean 

Edited by ©linton514®
1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

"Smokers are at risk. "

one thing you can be sure of is that the actual virus is transported by fluids. the thing people don't understand is that it includes everything containing fluids. the air, fog, coughing, breathing etc.

masks help to prevent getting fluids in or out/fluids will affect your lungs/death rate rises/becoming a negro is not one of the side affects/it's not Gates who will make vaccines but whoever scientist succeeds first. 

people are not used to take super defensive measures when you have the flu either. that's why most of them just don't understand how a droplet infection is spread. 

stay away from people because basically: people are stupid. 

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1