I bought one of the stupidest games ever and having so much fun with it.

The dumbest game idea I could think of would be a racing game where you need to scream "vroooom" into the mic. The louder the vroom, the faster you go. To slow down you gotta make a screaching sound. So imagine the online experience and the reaction of parents everywhere...

18 minutes ago, Chicano3000 said:

The dumbest game idea I could think of would be a racing game where you need to scream "vroooom" into the mic. The louder the vroom, the faster you go. To slow down you gotta make a screaching sound. So imagine the online experience and the reaction of parents everywhere...

:D Thats a brilliant idea for a game. Its such a bizarre concept that it would get the interest of a lot of streamers, and could actually become a hit sales wise.

2 hours ago, Chicano3000 said:

i got an even stupider one: A F2P Social justice 'Hero" Shooter with a fat woman that transforms into a motorcycle

38 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

i got an even stupider one: A F2P Social justice 'Hero" Shooter with a fat woman that transforms into a motorcycle

or a console that switches into a handheld

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

:D Thats a brilliant idea for a game. Its such a bizarre concept that it would get the interest of a lot of streamers, and could actually become a hit sales wise.

Just got a new mic. Should try that on Unity...