Now that TLOU2 has flopped, what else is left for PS4?

With ghost of Tsushima moving over to ps5, This was suppose to be ps4s swan song, leading the charge into ps5 and hitting the ground running. The result is basically the equivalent of a wet fart and there’s literally nothing else left besides inferior multiplats and the annual call of duty left. It’s pretty much officially a wrap for the PS4 at this point.

bruh i haven't played the first one yet why do ya think the sequel flopped when its not even released? sjw garbo? maybe but damn id  be surprised if its like 10% of the game

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Seems to be the case. 

every. xbox. game. is. multiplat and yet you try everything to make fun of any game sony loses. WHY? how pathetic do you have to be to care about this crap? absolute ngr. 

Just now, kaz said:

every. xbox. game. is. multiplat and yet you try everything to make fun of any game sony loses. WHY? how pathetic do you have to be to care about this crap? absolute ngr. 

How pathetic do you have to be to worry about what I do?

:fella:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

How pathetic do you have to be to worry about what I do?

:fella:

I don't worry about it because I'm a hermit and not a cow you illiterate idiot fuck. You try to downplay the loss of EVERY game on xbox ANYTIME. It's sooo sad man. grow a pair and take it like a man. 

Ghost of Fukushima is a certified flop, gameplay will be ass.

Best is to catch up on all the games you missed thoughout the gen or work on your backlog as you wait for next gen to kick off.

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I don’t need to. I know it will be one of the best games this gen. 

You might want to walk what you're saying back a bit you know being in a position where you know nothing, and well we know everything...

just sayin' :reg:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You might want to walk what you're saying back a bit you know being in a position where you know nothing, and well we know everything...

just sayin' :reg:

I’m fully confident it will be AAA/AAAA all across the net :smoke:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No, no you don't, you're going to need divine intervention :cmpunk1:

Divine intervention didn’t work for the lemmings and their constant flops :D 

The game will own. Buh buh teh leaks :cry: 

32 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Oh man, there's going to be so many good thread bumps after this weekend. :mjgrin:

I’m sure this game will be exactly what the fat Sjw slobs with man tits at gamespot have been looking forward to and more :hest:

But Real Gamers have already read the leaks and have overwhelmingly concluded across the internet this is another resetera- targeted turd to add to the shit heap