Now that TLOU2 has flopped, what else is left for PS4?

53 minutes ago, Delita said:

I’m sure this game will be exactly what the fat Sjw slobs with man tits at gamespot have been looking forward to and more :hest:

But Real Gamers have already read the leaks and have overwhelmingly concluded across the internet this is another resetera- targeted turd to add to the shit heap

:bickle:

I'm gonna be honest... I read the entire plot synopsis/spoiler.. and if it's true... I'm not impressed.  They really are just pandering at this point...and it feels so forced.  Also, all the talk about people on the dev team hoping the game is a failure so ND will change how they run their company.  They've been losing talent all over as well.

I honestly don't really even care anymore.  It's not even the leaks and shit, but I'm just losing hype for this game altogether.. with all the delays and all the other shit happening in the world.  There's more interesting stuff coming up like new consoles and other games that I'm more interested as of right now.

• Upvote 1

I liked the first game, wouldn't consider myself a fan but I did like it enough that I was looking forward to the sequel.

Now... Nah, I'll pass. Keep your bullshit agendas out of my videogames please.

you'll have to drag me kicking and screaming into next gen. Switch + PS4 combo is too overwhelming, the PS4's graphics are more than good enough, and if it's anything like this gen, the first 2-3 years will see nothing but trash on PS5.

what i'm holding out for on PS4:

-Ghost of Tsushima

-Yakuza 7

-Resident Evil 8

-Black ops 5 (bet it'll be cross-play with next gen anyway)

-YS 9

-Tales of Arise

-Elden Ring

-Cyberpunk

-Vampire The Masquerade bloodlines 2

-whatever the hell is announced at e3

don't think people will flock to PS5 as fast, PS4 is more than holding its own for the next 2 years at least.