10 minutes ago, Cell said:

^ Agreed, calling people a faggot shouldn't be ban worthy. We know what this site is like, if people are going to start getting butthurt about name calling, go somewhere else. 

Posting spoilers and being a shitty poster in general should be ban worthy though. Dynocuck is probably experiencing heroin level withdrawal right now. Not like he has any games to play on the Xbox None. :tom:

EDIT: On an unrelated note, what happened to get a grip fanboys? He spammed way less shit than Jimbo and he's still here. Get a grip was probably the funniest dude on this site. 

If it is ban worthy half the site needs gone. Literally just posted quotes of people saying it within the last 3 days and Cooke didn’t ban them :wonder:

it either is....or it isn’t. Why are bans inconsistent 

also they banned grip for no reason dude made lots of content and even tho his typing style was insane he usually made valid points 

Edited by ghostz
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Luis sera dies      

He'll be back in a week but im sure thats going to feel like an eternity for him lol

i don't care, the guy is weak for seeking revenge like that for a ban. sit it out and come back, maybe apologize too, doesn't hurt anyone.       oh, also hi dyno when you read this.

Systemwars has always had terrible taste in mods :reg: Remember when they gave shadowmario a troll account the ability to ban people just “for the lulz”?

the ones here tend to read Resetera so no doubt that Weimar degeneracy is rubbing off on them.

10 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Systemwars has always had terrible taste in mods :reg: Remember when they gave shadowmario a troll account the ability to ban people just “for the lulz”?

the ones here tend to read Resetera so no doubt that Weimar degeneracy is rubbing off on them.

I don’t go to resetera. There aren’t many rules here lol. while I don’t agree with the homophobe one (But if it’s the rules, it’s the rules), you better believe I’ll enforce the spoiler and pedo ones. 

32 minutes ago, ghostz said:

If it is ban worthy half the site needs gone. Literally just posted quotes of people saying it within the last 3 days and Cooke didn’t ban them :wonder:

it either is....or it isn’t. Why are bans inconsistent 

also they banned grip for no reason dude made lots of content and even tho his typing style was insane he usually made valid points 

Grip is retarded af lol. 

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Grip is retarded af lol. 

I don’t think the site is popping enough to ban anyone, especially one that contributes a lot. It’s not hard to simply not go into his threads if you don’t want to? Seems like he was banned bc people don’t have willpower to not read his posts, IMO. 

40 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I don’t think the site is popping enough to ban anyone, especially one that contributes a lot. It’s not hard to simply not go into his threads if you don’t want to? Seems like he was banned bc people don’t have willpower to not read his posts, IMO. 

lol do you really care if the site is not "popping enough"...

:D 

i'll take a slow site over one filled with retarded spam, any day.

Just now, -GD- said:

A curated site is better than just having people posting stupid shit because they have no impulse control. What's the benefit of having a forum filled with post you dont want to read anyway? 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Liquid said:

A curated site is better than just having people posting stupid shit because they have no impulse control. What's the benefit of having a forum filled with post you dont want to read anyway? 

exactly 

24 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Most threads are already retarded spam as is, dude only posted about video games really 

ie this thread is retarded spam 

Edited by ghostz
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Most threads are already retarded spam as is, dude only posted about video games really 

ie this thread is retarded spam 

his level of retardation is unparalleled. if you don't like that he can't post here, the door is >>

• Geese 1
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

his level of retardation is unparalleled. if you don't like that he can't post here, the door is >>

I don’t care either way, just don’t see why people can’t ignore posts 

99% of @Liquids post are either racism or bigotry, yet we still let him post here

but that’s ok, he’s my little bitch boy :juggle:

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Grip was retarded to the point of actually being somewhat charming :D i wouldn't mind if he was eventually let back in.

LOL hey, if you are all ok with him returning, by all means. but when people get annoyed by his thousand posts a day, i'll be like "i told you so"

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

LOL hey, if you are all ok with him returning, by all means. but when people get annoyed by his thousand posts a day, i'll be like "i told you so"

Fuck that. The ignore function would need to be fixed or his posts would need to be limited. I get that most of the shit on here isn't much better and I already ignore the SJW whining and Jehurey-go-rounds, but there's a point where the ratio of shit content to stuff worth reading gets high enough that it isn't even worth trying.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, -GD- said:

this whole forum is pretty much retarded spam tho