• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

stopped reading at like 5th word. Fuck you 

last time none of you gays showed up

projection isn't going to help you, champ.   its sad that you are basically admitting that you are that easily manipulated.

11 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

I'm also confused.. I though it would be the opposite.   The people who rely on being physically at work are the ones who want to go back so quickly.  The ones working form home indeed want to stay home and continue to make money while working remotely.  It's the people who aren't getting a regular paycheck who were already living beyond their means who are freaking out now that they aren't going to work and making money because the government handout isn't enough.  Complicated for different reasons.  Should the people working safely and remotely from home be forced to expose themselves to the virus because of those people?  Maybe or maybe not.. It's always "me me me" for everyone and anyone no matter what. let's not pretend. lmao

If you can work from home (or continue to sponge off your family like Jerry) nothing is stopping you from continuing you to work at home if you allow those who can't to go back to work, and on top of it they're the ones risking their necks to build herd immunity faster. Yet you still bitch. Wear a fucking mask and gloves to the grocery store and stop whining.

6 minutes ago, Saucer said:

If you can work from home (or continue to sponge off your family like Jerry) nothing is stopping you from continuing you to work at home if you allow those who can't to go back to work, and on top of it they're the ones risking their necks to build herd immunity faster. Yet you still bitch. Wear a fucking mask and gloves to the grocery store and stop whining.

How many deaths are enough though?  USA currently has around 70k deaths so far in the last what? 4-8 weeks?  Will herd immunity actually work?  The WHO isn't so sure yet.  What if everyone goes out and gets infected and the shit blows up with millions dead in the USA.. would you be okay with that?  is it worth it?  The only reason it hasn't blown up more than it already has is because of the restrictions.. remove those and it should be interesting.

I'm assuming you're a business owner or work in some sort of position that requires you to be out in public to make money?  If not, why do you care?

Edited by Spicalicious
8 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

How many deaths are enough though?

Our best guest is the fatality rate is between 0.6 and 1.0, and it mainly kills the elderly and fatties. That's it. So protect the elderly. Have free grocery drop-off services and provide them with H2O2 to sanitize the groceries etc. (fuck the fatties--karma has come for). This isn't rocket science. Yet you still want to play Big Brother and force tens of millions of people into destitution because why? So it's a little less risky to shop at the grocery store for people who can shelter- in-place indefinitely without any big financial problems? Wear gloves and a mask you selfish asshole. (Said with love.)

18 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

I'm assuming you're a business owner or work in some sort of position that requires you to be out in public to make money?  If not, why do you care?

You're being completely sociopathic. Who cares if it doesn't affect me? That's exactly what I was getting at with the cartoon.

And no my job lets me work at home with no problems. I donated my gov check and I do the grocery shopping for elderly and vulnerable people in my social circle. We're supposed to be fucking helping if you can.

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

Our best guest is the fatality rate is between 0.6 and 1.0, and it mainly kills the elderly and fatties. That's it. So protect the elderly. Have free grocery drop-off services and provide them with H2O2 to sanitize the groceries etc. (fuck the fatties--karma has come for). This isn't rocket science. Yet you still want to play Big Brother and force tens of millions of people into destitution because why? So it's a little less risky to shop at the grocery store for people who can shelter- in-place indefinitely without any big financial problems? Wear gloves and a mask you selfish asshole. (Said with love.)

You're being completely sociopathic. Who cares if it doesn't affect me? That's exactly what I was getting at with the cartoon.

And no my job lets me work at home with no problems. I donated my gov check and I do the grocery shopping for elderly and vulnerable people in my social circle. We're supposed to be fucking helping if you can.

Killing innocent children too apparently.  Literally nothing is known about this virus and people like you say open up he economy.  WTF 70k confirmed dead in USA and it's not just the old people. Alot of younger innocent people are affected too.  Wonder if you would change your tune if your parent or wife or child died from this. https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/05/health/nyc-children-hospitalized-inflammatory-coronavirus/index.html

If that's what it takes to change peoples minds about just haphazardly going out in public during this event then so be it.  Many will die.  Hopefully not you or anyone you love though right?

Edited by Spicalicious
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Saucer said:

Pretending not to understand it is probably your best choice given your choices. 

Yikes...........he's now trying to play off his failed attempt at social commentary as if its so cutting that people are too afraid of it.

That's going to go be two failed attempts, right there.

3 hours ago, Saucer said:

LOL the Karl Rove strategy.

Yeah, there isn't a sliver of a chance that you're commandeering that talking point from the otherside.

The actual sociopathic ones are the people who do not respect the virus and the biology and do not care about spreading the virus and increase the deaths.

Economic arguments are completely weak............we will not have a thriving economy while thousands of people are dying everyday.

There is no such thing as "HALF of the economy is up and running" if all the industries that involve people being in close proximity are in the tank, the entire economy remains in the tank. Consumers will not go out and spend their money like normal if they know there is an uncontrolled virus spread.

You are not trading in one problem for the other..............you are attempting to trade in one problem for both problems.

That's idiotic.

But then again, you always parroted right-wing talking points.

Edited by jehurey

they can have fun in the sun if they have to. right in the sun, in space, let them vanish in the blaze. 

• dead 1

nothing is known about the damn thing and we are not going to miss 3 months of the economy tanking. if we have to give out more stimulus checks, so be it. i don't see the edgy braveheart philosophy behind let people die either.  and fyi, there are countries who have "eradicated" it to the point where people can work with protection and distance. America is not gonna get that option with you hillbilly hotheads.  I'm pretty sure it's a law you can't be evicted right now too. Fucking chill. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

The people who want to hurry out to the beaches and have fun in the sun are the evil motherfuckers here unfortunately. 

they always are. first to tell us black lives don't matter, corona is bullshit, I want my racism now! Oprah winfrey lies about her savings account, babies make good fuel, all the great impuslive ideas of the last millenium has been from these day-to-day horde-folk. Shambles they organized and got lucky and voted for 1 president. Never again!  I want sniffo-pile to take the reigns. 

12 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

I'm also confused.. I though it would be the opposite.   The people who rely on being physically at work are the ones who want to go back so quickly.  The ones working from home indeed want to stay home and continue to make money while working remotely.  It's the people who aren't getting a regular paycheck who were already living beyond their means who are freaking out now that they aren't going to work and making money because the government handout isn't enough.  Complicated for different reasons.  Should the people working safely and remotely from home be forced to expose themselves to the virus because of those people?  Maybe or maybe not.. It's always "me me me" for everyone and anyone no matter what. let's not pretend. lmao

stopped reading at like 5th word. Fuck you 

• Haha 2