Gamespot: Microsoft LIED

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

in the beginning of that show one of thexbox guys said that the next halo is the most anticipated game in the world

Yeah it looks okay but let’s be real that shits gonna come out and be like 72 on metacritic like all the other Xbox games that “looked cool”. 

MS employees themselves shitting on Xbox     And of course Mike Ybarra agrees, former VP up until 2 months ago but HE HATES XBOX TOO!          

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

This is pretty interesting.

It's next gen only.

Yeah, we'll see how this turns out. Blair Witch was a 6er. This will end up on PS5.

A lot of people are understandably disappointed with how they marketed this little event.  They should have done a better job and set expectations accordingly.  The reception would have been far better if they had.

That said, I liked what I saw for quite a few of the games.  The Medium looks very cool.

19 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Are they fucking stupid? They clearly said they were doing one of these every single month up until launch and that the bigger stuff would be around the Summer...

:cosby2:

😆 This level of butt hurt. 

8 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Are they fucking stupid? They clearly said they were doing one of these every single month up until launch and that the bigger stuff would be around the Summer...

:cosby2:

Now imagine if this was a PS5 show, you would have made 15 threads by now calling it a flop and saying Sony has no AAA games for PS5 launch period. :shrug:

53 minutes ago, Bodycount VII said:

Msoft back on the apology tour

"we'll do better guys".... for the 7th year in a row:muttley:

MSoft... "we will do better." :awww:

DynamiteCop... "Best show ever" :adhd:

9 hours ago, Remij_ said:

A lot of people are understandably disappointed with how they marketed this little event.  They should have done a better job and set expectations accordingly.  The reception would have been far better if they had.

That said, I liked what I saw for quite a few of the games.  The Medium looks very cool.

Yeah it looks okay but let’s be real that shits gonna come out and be like 72 on metacritic like all the other Xbox games that “looked cool”. 

• Ben 2

in the beginning of that show one of thexbox guys said that the next halo is the most anticipated game in the world

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
  • dead 1
9 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

I'm not butthurt, this is just stupid. 

Lemmings got raaaaaaped.  Just take it like a man and move on.