Sign in to follow this  
Delita

The 2 hillbillies that shot the black guy in Georgia finally got arrested

Fuck that entire law enforcement and DA's office too that sat on this since fucking February.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bodycount VII said:

jesus, they roll up on him from the bed of a pickup truck completely unprovoked :D :| 

They said he look threatening and like a burglar. Fucking racist rednecks.

yeah i'm wondering what the context here is. they must have had some run in before though it's a moot point as the guy was unarmed. if they had any balls and they had a problem with him, they would have thrown down fist to fist.

Yosemite Sam in the back of the truck has good aim though, he could have easily blasted his kinfolk in the process. 88a2e5a84668c75cd62b8817c3fd08b5.gif

Just now, SheepKilla said:

I'm with-holding judgment until I get more of the story. 

Of course you fucking are. :D

You probably think that cop who entered the wrong apartment and murdered the black guy is innocent too.

• Geese 1

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Of course you fucking are. :D

You probably think that cop who entered the wrong apartment and murdered the black guy is innocent too.

I saw photos of victim circulating on social media where he was under arrest. Google scrubbed and hid the photos, and if you google it now nothing comes up. 

EXdC19rUEAEmB1p?format=png&name=small

Saying I'm 'WITH-HOLDING' judgment is wrong to you. I'm not saying it's RIGHT or WRONG, I'm saying I'm WITH-HOLDING judgment until I get the facts. The DA thought it wasn't worth charging. They don't randomly decide not to charge. 

So because had a criminal record he deserved to get murdered for jogging? Also, thanks for admitting you get your news from social media. The video there is pretty clear what happened, but no let's see if he was arrested for pot possession a year ago.

Just now, ghostz said:

So what was their argument of why they did it?

He was scary and black. They thought he was a burglar.

The dad was also a former investigator for the DA's office and has numerous connections with various law enforcement officials. The only reason they got arrested is because the video leaked to the public. That's completely fucked up.

1 minute ago, Ike said:

He was scary and black. They thought he was a burglar.

The dad was also a former investigator for the DA's office and has numerous connections with various law enforcement officials. The only reason they got arrested is because the video leaked to the public. That's completely fucked up.

But he had nothing in his hands. What would he have stolen?

also - why was the person filming leading up to this? Why were the two stopped in FRONT of him? Why did the black guy go after them? I do want more info, but yeah fuck these guys. 

But the big question is, they didn’t go around murdering black people before this (or did they?) so what was different about this guy specifically?

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

also - why was the person filming leading up to this? Why were the two stopped in FRONT of him? Why did the black guy go after them? I do want more info, but yeah fuck these guys. 

But the big question is, they didn’t go around murdering black people before this (or did they?) so what was different about this guy specifically?

He was jogging in their neighborhood and they felt threatened because they're racist pieces of shit. Don't need to look into it more than that. These are just just two pieces of human garbage getting what they deserve.

11 minutes ago, Ike said:

So because had a criminal record he deserved to get murdered for jogging? Also, thanks for admitting you get your news from social media. The video there is pretty clear what happened, but no let's see if he was arrested for pot possession a year ago.

There's people questioning he was jogging. Wasn't he 20 miles from his home? Who does a 20 mile jog? And then they saw he was wearing boots. Who wears boots to run? 

And now there's reports saying he was sighted on camera at a construction site in the area and had the police called on him for that. 

You're trying to frame it as if he was just doing a jog and had 0 connection to anything that could be suspicious. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

There's people questioning he was jogging. Wasn't he 20 miles from his home? Who does a 20 mile jog? And then they saw he was wearing boots. Who wears boots to run? 

And now there's reports saying he was sighted on camera at a construction site in the area and had the police called on him for that. 

You're trying to frame it as if he was just doing a jog and had 0 connection to anything that could be suspicious. 

LMAO and where are these reports and people saying this? Your social media conspiracy groups where people are also scared of 5G and Bill Gates? :D

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Criminals frequently scope out areas and assess them, then do their crime at a good time like night. 

There were PREVIOUS reports of theft in the neighborhood, and he was seen on video camera and the police were PREVIOUSLY called on him. 

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Criminals frequently scope out areas and assess them, then do their crime at a good time like night. 

There were PREVIOUS reports of theft in the neighborhood, and he was seen on video camera and the police were PREVIOUSLY called on him. 

Just found an article from a REAL source that said there were no burglaries reported in the last month in that neighborhood. What now? :trump2:

For the dim-witted, here's what happened:

1) He was considered suspicious in area. 

2) These 2 family members, including a former cop, pulled up on him to investigate and do a citizen's arrest.

3) They drew up guns

4) Arbery went batshit after seeing a gun.

5) They shot him because he immediately got physical rather than cooperating. 

6) He may or may not have done anything wrong. But the fact he immediately escalated after seeing guns is why he died.

I'm willing to bet money this is the story.

• dead 1