Sign in to follow this  
Delita

The 2 hillbillies that shot the black guy in Georgia finally got arrested

39 minutes ago, Delita said:

This is EXACTLY what I imagine dynamitecop and his dad look like :lul:

88E36FAE-23DF-4CCF-AB8A-AC558B76E0FF.jpeg

he posted his pic before, some skinny bald dude with a hat

23 minutes ago, Ike said:

He was jogging in their neighborhood and they felt threatened because they're racist pieces of shit. Don't need to look into it more than that. These are just just two pieces of human garbage getting what they deserve.

But why him? Is this the only black person they ever saw? More details will come out, but we only have a portion of the story atm. 

Regardless of what happened, he shouldn’t have been murdered and these people should go to jail. I’m just curious why he was the only black person he killed if these people were all “death to the blacks!”

Edited by ghostz

yeah, im with ghostz on this one, everyone is too quick to judge the murderers. Lets see the details before this turns into Jesse Smollet .

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

But why him? Is this the only black person they ever saw? More details will come out, but we only have a portion of the story atm. 

Regardless of what happened, he shouldn’t have been murdered and these people should go to jail. I’m just curious why he was the only black person he killed if these people were all “death to the blacks!”

also not entirely sure how they’re both charged with murder if only one shot him, one will get a much lesser sentence I’m sure 

They were trying to place him under citizen's arrest because they thought he looked like someone who was accused of crimes not even close to that neighborhood.

Just now, Ike said:

They were trying to place him under citizen's arrest because they thought he looked like someone who was accused of crimes not even close to that neighborhood.

Fair enough. But 1) why was whoever recording this...recording it? Who was the recorder?

2) why were the 2 in FRONT of the jogger? If they were hunting him down, wouldn’t they have pulled up on him?

2 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

yeah, im with ghostz on this one, everyone is too quick to judge the murderers. Lets see the details before this turns into Jesse Smollet .

Nah jussie smolett had to many red flags from the beginning. Here they mentioned he did nothing wrong but that he fit the description of people breaking into cars, so they chased him to make a citizens arrest and when he reached to try and take away his shotgun he shot him in self defense which is garbage. He wouldn’t have done that if they didn’t freakin chase some random guy and aim a 12 guage and 357 magnum in their face 

Just now, Delita said:

Nah jussie smolett had to many red flags from the beginning. Here they mentioned he did nothing wrong but that he fit the description of people breaking into cars, so they chased him to make a citizens arrest and when he reached to try and take away his shotgun he shot him in self defense which is garbage. He wouldn’t have done that if they didn’t freakin chase some random guy and aim a 12 guage and 357 magnum in their face 

But how did they chase him? The video shows the opposite, him approaching them?

25 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

And then they saw he was wearing boots. Who wears boots to run? 

You know there's a video in the first post, right? :ben:

• Geese 1

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Fair enough. But 1) why was whoever recording this...recording it? Who was the recorder?

2) why were the 2 in FRONT of the jogger? If they were hunting him down, wouldn’t they have pulled up on him?

My guess is it was a 3rd family member recording it. Which completely blows the narrative apart that this was an "ambush." 

1 minute ago, Delita said:

He didn't have red flags. Guess who discovered the story was fake a WEEK before it was confirmed? Social media.

Just now, ghostz said:

But how did they chase him? The video shows the opposite, him approaching them?

The video obviously at the conclusion after they hopped on their truck and stopped in front of him. That’s by their own admittance as well

Just now, Delita said:

The video obviously at the conclusion after they hopped on their truck and stopped in front of him. That’s by their own admittance as well

Can you link the source? Not because I don’t believe you, I just haven’t seen ANY info from the people who killed the guy

the video also DOES show hE (the jogger) attacking first. 

again, I’m on the joggers side here, but I think the video does the opposite of what most people got out of it 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

My guess is it was a 3rd family member recording it. Which completely blows the narrative apart that this was an "ambush." 

He didn't have red flags. Guess who discovered the story was fake a WEEK before it was confirmed? Social media.

Him wearing the noose still after police arrived made his story bullshit to anyone with a brain. Here there’s nothing really like that 

Kill them.  Put them in a room full of Japanese giant hornets, tarantula hawks, cow killers, bullet ants and let them suffer unimaginable pain before they die of heart failure.  

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Can you link the source? Not because I don’t believe you, I just haven’t seen ANY info from the people who killed the guy

the video also DOES show hE (the jogger) attacking first. 

again, I’m on the joggers side here, but I think the video does the opposite of what most people got out of it 

It’s in the link on the first post :ben:

Gregory McMichael told police he saw Mr Arbery and believed he resembled the suspect in a series of local break-ins.

Mr McMichael and his son armed themselves with a pistol and a shotgun and pursued Mr Arbery in a pick-up truck”

Assuming all things are innocent here, if I’m holding a gun and someone tries to take it, I am shooting them 11/10 times 

2 minutes ago, Delita said:

It’s in the link on the first post :ben:

Gregory McMichael told police he saw Mr Arbery and believed he resembled the suspect in a series of local break-ins.

Mr McMichael and his son armed themselves with a pistol and a shotgun and pursued Mr Arbery in a pick-up truck”

Mr McMichael and his son armed themselves with a pistol and a shotgun and pursued Mr Arbery in a pick-up truck. Gregory McMichael told police he and his son said "stop, stop, we want to talk to you" and claims Mr Arbery then attacked his son.

if this finds out to be accurate both will be free to go after trial, the video does not help the jogger imo. 

Edited by ghostz

4 minutes ago, Delita said:

Him wearing the noose still after police arrived made his story bullshit to anyone with a brain. Here there’s nothing really like that 

Wait what?!? They put a noose on him???

• Haha 1

Just now, ghostz said:

Wait what?!? They put a noose on him???

No I’m talking about jussie smoletts story haha 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Mr McMichael and his son armed themselves with a pistol and a shotgun and pursued Mr Arbery in a pick-up truck. Gregory McMichael told police he and his son said "stop, stop, we want to talk to you" and claims Mr Arbery then attacked his son.

if this finds out to be accurate both will be free to go after trial, the video does not help the jogger imo. 

Let’s just believe the entire story of 2 defendants who are on video killing a guy. Sound logic