Well my county is semi reopening next Friday (5/15)

15 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Antibodies 

that would require everyone getting it in the first place genius, which would mean wave 2 was worse :mjpls:

lol Cooke lol

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you think they're lying about the number of people dying or that they're simply overcounting people dying of other causes and attributing it to COVID? If the latter, you can just look at excess mor

Lol at the conspiracy retardation itt     I bet these guys are the same ones who misunderstood how cdc numbers/provisional death counts work.   

I'll feel free take the words of a guy that shoots rockets into space over random guy on shitty game forum 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

so when will the next 100k die ? 

here's the guy that didn't even think 20 people would die, thought Sony was lying and thought this was a non issue, nothing to be concerned about.

Now he is throwing around 100k deaths that occurred in a matter of weeks as if it was what he expected and if that death toll wasn't bad enough. 

Disgusting :scust:

Edited by Goukosan
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

here's the guy that didn't even think 20 people would die, thought Sony was lying and thought this was a non issue, nothing to be concerned about.

Now he is throwing around 100k deaths that occurred in a matter of weeks as if it was what he expected and if that death toll wasn't bad enough. 

Disgusting :scust:

You said wave 2 will be worse . If you can't answer the question thats fine.  

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

that would require everyone getting it in the first place genius, which would mean wave 2 was worse :mjpls:

lol Cooke lol

Read what I wrote in response to remy. Also since most cases are asymptomatic we don't know how many people have had it

15 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You said wave 2 will be worse . If you can't answer the question thats fine.  

I already answered the question with the Dr Fauci quotes.  If you're too slow to read ane understand it... that's your issue not mine. 

You said it was a non issue, not a real concern nothing to worry about... leave the serious conversations to the grown ups... run along now and go play with your Xbox kid. 

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I already answered the question with the Dr Fauci quotes.  If you're too slow to read ane understand it... that's your issue not mine. 

You said it was a non issue, not a real concern nothing to worry about... leave the serious conversations to the grown ups... run along now and go play with your Xbox kid. 

ok so you can't answer the question I asked you.  Idk why you can't just admit it .

Just now, JONBpc said:

That's the worst damage control I've ever heard for an " I cant" 

You cant , clown . 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

A second round of the coronavirus is "inevitable," the nation's top infectious disease doctor says, but just how bad it is will depend on the progress the US makes in the coming months.

"If by that time we have put into place all of the countermeasures that you need to address this, we should do reasonably well," Dr. Anthony Fauci said. "If we don't do that successfully, we could be in for a bad fall and a bad winter."

and no everyone doesn't know what precautions to take and even if they know they won't do it because we have tons of idiots who think it's all fake, a hoax, not a real concern etc. 

Yes we know.... you Can't read :shrug:

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Read what I wrote in response to remy. Also since most cases are asymptomatic we don't know how many people have had it

GOOD POINT COOKE

2 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Social distancing may cause a second wave to be worse than it would have if it were to just have run its course. In the past we would have built up herd immunity. We may have prevented that from happening. We will see! 

Are you basing this off a more virulent strain in the second wave?

37 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Are you basing this off a more virulent strain in the second wave?

If there is a more virulent strain. It doesn't seem to be mutating very quickly, not like HIV does at least.