Sign in to follow this  
DynamiteCop

New security footage shows Ahmaud Arbery breaking the law before being pursued and shot

Well I’m convinced. Walking through a construction a site? What a damn monster. 

People who jaywalk should also be tied up and have their heads chopped off.

Hell I still walking into houses being built in a neighborhood today.

6 minutes ago, Delita said:

Well I’m convinced. Walking through a construction a site? What a damn monster. 

People who jaywalk should also be tied up and have their heads chopped off.

Hell I still walking into houses being built in a neighborhood today.

Don't be so naive you cucked pussy. 

• Not even remotely his neighborhood
  • Already suspected of burglarizing other homes and houses under construction in the area
  • Reason given for pursuing him was identification as the burglar
  • Shortly after everyone goes into "Black Lives Matter" mode video surfaces of him snooping around in homes under construction

Dude was trying to rip shit off, got caught and his "jogging" was his ass running away. Dudes caught up with him, he attacked one of them trying to take his gun and he got shot. 

This shit is going to get thrown out.

Edited by DynamiteCop

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Don't be so naive you cucked pussy. 

• Not even remotely his neighborhood
  • Already suspected of burglarizing other homes and houses under construction in the area
  • Reason given for pursuing him was identification as the burglar
  • Shortly after everyone goes into "Black Lives Matter" mode video surfaces of him snooping around in homes under construction

Dude was trying to rip shit off, got caught and his "jogging" was his ass running away. Dudes caught up with him, he attacked one of them trying to take his gun and he got shot. 

This shit is going to get thrown out.

If there was no contraction workers on site which made him feel confident to enter, then there was nothing to steal. You think construction workers building houses leave their tools while not on site? Wtf was he going to steal? An empty paint bucket, some ply wood

as has been stated, their were no incidents reported to the police weeks prior to the incident. So please shut the fuck up.

and I just realized the link is the daily mail. Figures

I'm amazed at how much lumber and plywood he was able to stuff in his shorts and still be able to jog like that.

Edited by Saucer
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Delita said:

If there was no contraction workers on site which made him feel confident to enter, then there was nothing to steal. You think construction workers building houses leave their tools while not on site? Wtf was he going to steal? An empty paint bucket, some ply wood

as has been stated, their were no incidents reported to the police weeks prior to the incident. So please shut the fuck up.

and I just realized the link is the daily mail. Figures

People steal anything and everything they can get their hands on. Plumbing, fixtures, lighting, electrical, insulation, appliances, HVAC etc... Dude had no business being there, and guess what the guy who filmed the entire incident was doing? Following him because he was tresspassing and entering into homes under construction in a neighborhood which was repeatedly burglarized and he fit the description. 

I don't understand the stupidity in this society where you morons have to constantly explain away crime because the perp is black, like the statistics and situational evidence doesn't bear out or something... I mean the worst part in all of it is he attacked them, dude is holding a shotgun and he straight up went around the truck and tried to tackle him, punched him several times, tried to steal his gun and was shot repeatedly as a result. 

What a crock of shit, it's pretty clear what happened and how this all transpired... It wasn't just some dudes roaming around looking for black people to shoot... 

Edited by DynamiteCop

There had only been one theft in the neighborhood since the beginning of the year, and that was a car break-in. 

4 minutes ago, Saucer said:

There had only been one theft in the neighborhood since the beginning of the year, and that was a car break-in. 

No, the last REPORTED burglary was in January, bear in mind this happened in February, it's not like this took place last week. 

Even dumber in all of this is the media keeps trying to say they were chasing him, they were in front of him and he was running towards them.

He was running away from the guy recording him.  

Edited by DynamiteCop

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

No, the last REPORTED burglary was in January, bear in mind this happened in February, it's not like this took place last week. 

NYPost:

The two men accused of fatally shotgunning unarmed jogger Ahmaud Arbery told police they believed he was a suspect in a recent string of break-ins — but no such crimes were reported to cops in the weeks leading up to the fatal shooting.

Glynn County Police Lt. Cheri Bashlor told CNN there was only one local automobile burglary reported on Jan. 1, when someone had stolen a firearm from an unlocked truck outside the McMichaels’ home back on Jan 1.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/08/police-debunk-accused-killers-claims-ahmaud-arbery-was-burglary-suspect/amp/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=twitter_app&__twitter_impression=true

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Notice the word smithing from the media?

"but no such crimes were reported to cops in the weeks leading up to the fatal shooting."

Yeah but what about the weeks before that? And before that? 

49-490299_roll-safe-roll-safe-png.png

Edited by DynamiteCop

The McMichaels said they had conclusive video proof that he'd burglarized a house. If this is the incident they're referring to, what did he steal? Trespassing isn't burglary. And the house under construction and was little more than a skeleton. Lots of people like to look around construction sites. If you don't take anything, it's about as harmless as jaywalking. If he died because he was out for a jog and decided to take a break and look around a construction site for a few minutes, that's insanity at best. 

Why doesn't the media help black people that really need it like zwarrior o liquid pampers? They always gotta defend thugs.

5 hours ago, Saucer said:

I'm amazed at how much lumber and plywood he was able to stuff in his shorts and still be able to jog like that.

And he was still able to carry that tv. Simply amazing! 

I should be freaked walking around white people or else they will shoot me for acting suspicious.

White people :npc:

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Well, I don’t belIeve what he did was a felony, but they have a chance to walk because of GA law. 

The biggest issues I see with this case is they were fully justified in confronting him, the person following him was recording him for the same reason as he was being headed off by the father and son, and they didn't chase him down. 

They headed him off, he could have run any other direction but instead he ran directly at them and began attacking the father in front of the truck, hit him several times and tried to take his shotgun. 

Edited by DynamiteCop

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The biggest issues I see with this case is they were fully justified in confronting him, the person following him was recording him for the same reason as he was being headed off by the father and son, and they didn't chase him down. 

They headed him off, he could have run any other direction but instead he ran directly at them and began attacking the father in front of the truck, hit him several times and tried to take his shotgun. 

Right, what makes this the most messy is that he attacked them. You can say he was scared, but it’s not illegal to open carry in GA. 

• Upvote 1