Sign in to follow this  
DynamiteCop

New security footage shows Ahmaud Arbery breaking the law before being pursued and shot

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Right, what makes this the most messy is that he attacked them. You can say he was scared, but it’s not illegal to open carry in GA. 

Also the fake news media only showing this high school photo...

xW84sqz.png

and not this one from his adult life...

2y7RPVD.png

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

https://www.news4jax.com/news/georgia/2020/05/09/gbi-reviewing-additional-video-in-case-of-ahmaud-arbery/

a few seconds of footage inside, interested to see the rest when it’s released 

You already know what it's going to show, he'll be looking around, shifting a few things looking for something to steal, finds nothing and leaves. 

Angry white fat bald man on a gaming sight is advocating the murder of black people.  

So much for all those 12x zoom and pixel inspection of 

durrrr who jogz in bootz :lemming:

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve walked into places that are under construction (just for a quick look). I have always been fascinated by all of the work that goes into building a house or business. Good thing I’m white, or I’d probably be dead. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve walked into places that are under construction (just for a quick look). I have always been fascinated by all of the work that goes into building a house or business. Good thing I’m white, or I’d probably be dead. 

They got you on camera strutting out of the sites with pieces of lumber in your pants. :|

:D

I can't tell you how many times I've seen places under construction with steel and construction materials and thinking it would be awesome to look mexican with a pickup so I could just steal all that shit. 

But then I remember how scrap places ask for so much info. Only the crackheads know the good scrappers

Is this the surveillance video the McMichaels were talking about? Because I can't see how they would have seen this prior to the incident considering the timeline.

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Is this the surveillance video the McMichaels were talking about? Because I can't see how they would have seen this prior to the incident considering the timeline.

Well he’s black so he surely was up to no good! You know how those black fellas are. 

45 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I think they were the ones who saw him (assuming that’s them in the left behind a tree when ahmaud is inside) ? At least that’s What I assumed 

dyno and ghostz are retarded. some white hobos pull up next to me and threaten me with guns damn right everything that follows is based on instincts: survival. 

these white trash idiots thought it's ok to provoke and kill an unarmed man.

fuck all you nigga killers. :scust: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I think they were the ones who saw him (assuming that’s them in the left behind a tree when ahmaud is inside) ? At least that’s What I assumed 

The statement the father gave to the police said he recognized Arbery from surveillance video, not that he saw him go into the house. 

22 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

The statement the father gave to the police said he recognized Arbery from surveillance video, not that he saw him go into the house. 

This was within 5 minutes of the shooting so idk 

45 minutes ago, kaz said:

dyno and ghostz are retarded. some white hobos pull up next to me and threaten me with guns damn right everything that follows is based on instincts: survival. 

these white trash idiots thought it's ok to provoke and kill an unarmed man.

fuck all you nigga killers. :scust: 

Pretty sure I said whatever ahmaud did wasn’t a felony, therefore they had no right to do citizens arrests in the first place

want to try again? 

also, if you see someone 25 yards away with a shotgun, your first instinct is to rush them and try to take the gun? :D  

Edited by ghostz

17 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Pretty sure I said whatever ahmaud did wasn’t a felony, therefore they had no right to do citizens arrests in the first place

want to try again? 

also, if you see someone 25 yards away with a shotgun, your first instinct is to rush them and try to take the gun? :D  

Didn't they pull up right next to him?

Also given its the united states and people go on random shooting sprees, it's understandable someone might enter fight or flight mode when they see two inbred racists pull up on them with guns. 

2 minutes ago, モンキー said:

Didn't they pull up right next to him?

Also given its the united states and people go on random shooting sprees, it's understandable someone might enter fight or flight mode when they see two inbred racists pull up on them with guns. 

No, he ran up to them in the video :mj2:

its understandable to rush someone with a gun? I’d say pretty understandably stupid

Edited by ghostz

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

No, he ran up to them in the video :mj2:

its understandable to rush someone with a gun? I’d say pretty understandably stupid

How? They were chasing him with a car.