RE8 is supposedly by far the most dark and gruesome RE yet - Dusk Golem

3 minutes ago, Bodycount VII said:

damn, both this and Silent hill are going to make the Medium look like... well, a team Blooper Indie game, lol.

And they all wont be available on Switch.  YES!  Thank god!!  :juggle: 

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

The baker family and it's chainsaw Texas inspiration are imo the best antagonists in RE alongside nemesis and Lisa from Remake.

Hell yeah! I love any game where I can kill rednecks :aitch: re 7 >>>> re 2. Didn’t even bother with 3

I'm definitely down for a beast/demon style RE game.. some fucked up group performing experiments on animals and occult shit.  

I already love the fact that this game already possibly has a snowy village environment/setting. 

Dark and gory and violent... i love what I'm hearing :glad:

RE7 was godly, anything in the same style Im cool with. 

The remakes werent quite as good to me. Especially RE3, that was just weak.

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Ramza said:

RE7 was godly, anything in the same style Im cool with. 

The remakes werent quite as good to me. Especially RE3, that was just weak.

I loved RE2 remake, but I can definitely agree that RE3 remake was weak though... but strangely I still really like what was there.  I find that game really easy to slip into and play for short bursts.

Hopefully its better than the remakes. I also feel like with 7 and the remakes it lost some of that cheesy Japanese charm it had. I kind of want to see it come back rather than have the series go the other way

24 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Hopefully its better than the remakes. I also feel like with 7 and the remakes it lost some of that cheesy Japanese charm it had. I kind of want to see it come back rather than have the series go the other way

The games are still very Japanese. I think you mean 90s Japanese gaming. Like JRPGs today the good ones don't have the 90s charm.