Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HolyAx

The Official CoronaHoax Thread

Recommended Posts

post stuff that the mainstream media is hiding

 

ITALIAN MP, SGARBI DENOUNCES THE STATISTICAL FRAUD ON COVID-19

Important info from Italy re. high numbers of #COVID19 deaths being faked--96.3% of them, with evidence. "25,000 Coronavirus ppl didn't die in Italy!"

https://fromrome.info/2020/04/25/italian-senator-sgarbi-denounces-the-statistical-fraud-on-covid-19/

 

 

 

Image

Image

Image

 

Image

 

 

Image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am confused as to whom we're making fun of... Are we just pointing out the hilarious delusions of conspiracy folks or are we supposed to be the conspiracy folks?...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chicano3000 said:

I am confused as to whom we're making fun of... Are we just pointing out the hilarious delusions of conspiracy folks or are we supposed to be the conspiracy folks?...

it depends which seems more reasonable to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

giphy.gif: The Thread

 

Is that you in the 'Black man killing white couple' thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goukosan said:

So now it's back to being a hoax again? :lupe:

 

 

I really miss the 5G conspiracy theory, bring that one back please :dame:

I did enjoy the “5g caused coronavirus” theories, because fuck biology :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're praising cuomo and criticizing desantis but the stats :mindblown:

 

but you shoulda posted this in politics. this shit is getting boring and i dont wanna be reminded of this fucking virus even here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

So now it's back to being a hoax again? :lupe:

 

 

I really miss the 5G conspiracy theory, bring that one back please :dame:

It was a hoax from day 1 lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, roflpwnedz said:

They're praising cuomo and criticizing desantis but the stats :mindblown:

 

but you shoulda posted this in politics. this shit is getting boring and i dont wanna be reminded of this fucking virus even here

Its just funny at this point, everytime I see it in the news I just smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HolyAx said:

It was a hoax from day 1 lmao 

Tell that to the thousands upon thousands of American families who have lost people to this shit in a very short time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×