Sign in to follow this  
HolyAx

The Official CoronaHoax Thread

22 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Could be the same numbers game. It's next to impossible to track down actual stats at this point.

What numbers game? Countries all over the world are coordinating at every level of government to uniformly create a false increase in excess mortality? Did Italy volunteer to get "hit hard" first or was it a short straw kind of deal?

14 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

What numbers game? Countries all over the world are coordinating at every level of government to uniformly create a false increase in excess mortality? Did Italy volunteer to get "hit hard" first or was it a short straw kind of deal?

Bbbut its a world wide global Plandemic bro :lupe:

16 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Greece said fine, we'll take the hit to our economy in 2008; but those Italian's are gonna have to put up false numbers in 2020 during our plandemic. :face:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kaz said:

holyax thinks corona is a hoax, praises neil cuckman and anita nogames and hates black people. closet trump supporter as well i assume :idid:

Typical incel shit. 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Ideas-Conspiracy-175417397.jpg

How many points does a triangle have? 3. How many letters in CoV? 3.

What shape does a pyramid have if flipped upside down? V. What's the last letter in CoV? V.

What shape does an eye make? o. What's the middle letter in CoV? o.

The proof is all right there but the media refuses to cover it. Why? Because they're in on it. Wake the fuck up sheeple. Get your facts from YouTube, social media, and (if they agree with the president today) Fox News and stop being blinded by the globalist conspiracy.

FfGYQQp.jpg

• dead 2

The fact that people believe these conspiracies means that we are fucked as a society.

Stick to videogames HolyAxe... This shit is not good for the mind...

No wonder Holyax hides his apparently very popular youtube channel from us. If his subscribers stumbled upon his thread they would abandon that ship faster than you can say 'tinfoil hat conspiracies'

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

No wonder Holyax hides his apparently very popular youtube channel from us. If his subscribers stumbled upon his thread they would abandon that ship faster than you can say 'tinfoil hat conspiracies'

his channel is legit massive. we've worked together on numerous projects. while i don't agree with these views, he is a great guy and has an incredible work ethic. 

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

his channel is legit massive. we've worked together on numerous projects. while i don't agree with these views, he is a great guy and has an incredible work ethic. 

Post it so I can start a movement having him removed from YouTube and patreon

24 minutes ago, -GD- said:

ha...but i would never do that to him. it's not how i roll. 

instead you would rather more people be indoctrinated into his cult of madness? :mjpls:

8 minutes ago, -GD- said:

LOL his youtube channel doesn't reflect any of these views. 

Stan Lee by day, Alex Jones by Night. :face:

• Haha 3