Sign in to follow this  
SheepKilla

Obamagate megathread - Worst political scandal in US history

Just now, jehurey said:

Actually the dossier was initially started funding from Republican campaigns during the Republican primary.

Show your source. Now. 

It was linked to Hillary Clinton's campaign and DNC, via the law firm Perkins Coie. 

I'm absolutely amazed at the audacity of obongo and co. How can one be so perturbed to besmirch the rule of law in such a way because Trump won the election. :trump:

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Show your source. Now. 

It was linked to Hillary Clinton's campaign and DNC, via the law firm Perkins Coie. 

Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier

• Oct. 27, 2017

WASHINGTON — The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website funded by a major Republican donor, first hired the research firm that months later produced for Democrats the salacious dossier describing ties between Donald J. Trump and the Russian government, the website said on Friday.

The Free Beacon, funded in large part by the New York hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer, hired the firm, Fusion GPS, in 2015 to unearth damaging information about several Republican presidential candidates, including Mr. Trump. But The Free Beacon told the firm to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee had begun paying Fusion GPS in April for research that eventually became the basis for the dossier.

Fusion GPS has Christopher Steele begin work on his dossier in 2015.

Christopher Steele worked and provided preliminary reports on his dossier multiple times throughout late 2015 and early 2016. But his fully compiled dossier was not completed until August 2016.

Republicans paid for Fusion GPS, which pays for Christopher Steele's work during 2015 into Spring 2016. Hillary Clinton now begins to pay Fusion GPS from Spring 2016 onward.

Republicans were literally the ones who paid to start the Steele Dossier.

You're welcomed.:jasonj:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Fusion GPS has Christopher Steele begin work on his dossier in 2015.

Christopher Steele worked and provided preliminary reports on his dossier multiple times throughout late 2015 and early 2016. But his fully compiled dossier was not completed until August 2016.

Republicans paid for Fusion GPS, which pays for Christopher Steele's work during 2015 into Spring 2016. Hillary Clinton now begins to pay Fusion GPS from Spring 2016 onward.

Republicans were literally the ones who paid to start the Steele Dossier.

You're welcomed.:jasonj:

They were paying Fusion GPS in general, not for this specific report.  If you read that carefully, none of that makes sense. 

Reports don't work this way. You don't pay for a report, stop paying, and then months later someone else pays and continues the work and then the report is completed. 

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

They were paying Fusion GPS in general, not for this specific report. 

Sorry............you're not going to split hairs.

Fusion GPS already begins unearther material into Trump, and they know its related to Russia.

That is why Fusion GPS goes and hired Christopher Steele specifically because he has Russia contacts, to find out more about Trump.

Republicans LITERALLY paid for the work that started all of this.

Fusion GPS already had partially completed work when Republicans gave up on it, so Fusion GPS went shopping what they had, and they found a buyer with Perkins Cole, who would eventually turn around and sell the services to the DNC.

Republicans LITERALLY were the ones who paid to start this report. There's nothing you can say that is going to change that.

Reports don't work this way. You don't pay for a report, stop paying, and then months later someone else pays and continues the work and then the report is completed. 

LOL that's literally how it would work..........because nobody would pay 100% up front, and Fusion GPS would not start work on doing this WITHOUT ANY PAYMENT to begin with.

Republicans would have literally given Fusion GPS an initial payment to begin doing their research.

Not unlike game development, MS paid Platinum Games to start work on scalebound, they would give more payments as they reached deadlines.........MS didn't want it anymore and cancelled it.

Edited by jehurey

They were paying Fusion GPS in general, not for this specific report.  If you read that carefully, none of that makes sense. 

I honestly don't know how you deal with the special needs victim. What a hobgoblin looking goof. 

Wait a minute:

3 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

I honestly don't know how you deal with the special needs victim. What a hobgoblin looking goof. 

2 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

I said dossier you mental cripple. Stop moving goalposts.

Why did you respond "I said dossier"...............like as if you are sheepkilla.??????????????????????????????????

This post came from RaniK's account

@Cookester15@madmaltese@Alphonse I may have found sheepkilla is behind an alt-account

• Haha 1

Poor guy, he can't defend a single point he's made, and has been losing.

Now he may have slipped up, and is trying to laugh his way out of this.

1 minute ago, RaniK_ said:

Are you really accusing me of being an alt? LMFAO. Oh Jerry, you fat mongoloid. :trump:

Notice how I asked a question............and neither of you aren't answering it?

GEE.........prime opportunity to put me in my place, and you guys aren't doing it.

L M A O HE'S CALLING THE MODS! 

AHAHAHAHAHAHa

Hes literally retarded. :trump:

I just gave them an opening to prove that I am wrong...........and........they..........are............avoiding........it.

That's very odd.

8 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Does Jerry always get this mad when he gets demolished? :trump:

Does Ranik avoid quoting me this much when he's embarassed?

I love how he's got nothing to say.

Why'd "they" go silent all of a sudden?

And why would two separate people go silent AT THE SAME TIME? How'd they coordinate???????????