So when you see the average age of people dying from COVID is higher than the average life span..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

granny wants me to visit and i told her no. 

Through 5g you can

Grandma would have wanted to die by drowning in fluids in her own lung so we could go to ben and jerrys

2 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

so contagious is all this comes down to right? 

That's the reason for the stay at home orders genius.  It's a new virus that is very contagious with no current treatment for it. 

A car accident is not contagious Einstein. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's the reason for the stay at home orders genius.  It's a new virus that is very contagious with no current treatment for it. 

A car accident is not contagious Einstein. 

You do realize I'm comparing deaths and impact right?  Hopefully cancer becomes contagious so we can come up with a cure 

i don't give a shit. I have to wear a mask now and I do but i would breathe in every little fart of strangers deeply if I could. Life is a joke guys. we all die anyway why not now?

• aitch 1

This thread reminds me of the time I was in the pub with my friends, few pints in, having a laugh. We started talking about conspiracy theories.

Me: I think building 7 was weird. 

My friends:  

john-cena-stunned-animated-gif.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Never making that mistake again.

49 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

You do realize I'm comparing deaths and impact right?  Hopefully cancer becomes contagious so we can come up with a cure 

Again you can't be this stupid :drake:

You do know that billions have been spent trying to find a cure for for cancer and there is still cancer research going on to this day. 

If Cancer was contagious, given the stupidity lf people like you and the people who think the stay at home was overblown and is a hoax.  We would all be dead or dying. 

Thank the heavens Cancer is not contagious. Comparing a non contagious disease to a very contagious virus is beyond stupid. 

27 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

I think the @Cookester15 real issue here is that it's the long weekend and he's being hindered form going out or spending time with people he wants to.  A few weeks ago it was okay but now that the suns out fuck granny.

granny wants me to visit and i told her no. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

he is... he has been saying these same talking points for months. 

im conflicted. I mean i get it, but for how long? when i hear 2nd and 3rd waves then i think we should just all go get infected and have a chicken pox party like the good ol days.