Lemmings, honest question, what Xbox One releases are you looking forward to over the next 2-3 months?

57 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Question was for lemmings.... and you were the first lemming to answer :wrists:

I answered because the game is ALSO releasing on the platform I play... PC.

The next Xbox game I'm looking forward to is on PC. :shrug:

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

I answered because the game is ALSO releasing on the platform I play... PC.

The next Xbox game I'm looking forward to is on PC. :shrug:

6 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Minecraft Dungeons :glad: 

no mention of PC in your response to a question to Lemmings.   You lemming you :shrug:

39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

no mention of PC in your response to a question to Lemmings.   You lemming you :shrug:

It goes without saying dummy.  I mean... you'd have to be dumb to think that I'm a lemming.  You idiots talk about every Xbox game releasing on PC... so.. 

Are you telling me you're dumb? :bena:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It goes without saying dummy.  I mean... you'd have to be dumb to think that I'm a lemming.  You idiots talk about every Xbox game releasing on PC... so.. 

Are you telling me you're dumb? :bena:

"Lemmings, honest question, what Xbox One releases are you looking forward to over the next 2-3 months?" 

What's that you're saying LemiJ? :cmpunk1:

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

"Lemmings, honest question, what Xbox One releases are you looking forward to over the next 2-3 months?" 

What's that you're saying LemiJ? :cmpunk1:

I'm a Hermit... who decided to answer which Xbox One release I was looking forward to in the next 2-3 months.... on PC.

That's what I'm saying.  Why are you being dumb?  If Lemming games are applicable to me as a Hermit, then it stands to reason that if I... a hermit... am looking forward to X game... then perhaps lemmings are too.  Why is this so hard for you? :shrug: 

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm a Hermit... who decided to answer which Xbox One release I was looking forward to in the next 2-3 months.... on PC.

That's what I'm saying.  Why are you being dumb?  If Lemming games are applicable to me as a Hermit, then it stands to reason that if I... a hermit... am looking forward to X game... then perhaps lemmings are too.  Why is this so hard for you? :shrug: 

Lemmings

Why is that so hard for you? :mjpls:

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lemmings

Why is that so hard for you? :mjpls:

It's not.  I'm a hermit who decided to respond... because it's an Xbox One game I'm looking forward to playing... on my PC.

I mean... GD responded.... I guess that makes him a lemming right :drake: 

Edited by Remij_