Sign in to follow this  
Delita

74 former Biden staffers all deny Tara Reades accusation, was let go for being a shitty employee

But she told her non biased best friend 30 years ago! :ccruise:

The ‘ol “I got fired because I’m a woman/minority/Muslim” rather than just being shit at my job. Does anyone in life ever even tell the truth when they get fired? 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/what-74-former-biden-staffers-think-about-tara-reades-allegations

Edited by Delita

Biden’s office was known for having women-friendly work policies. For example, he promoted at least one Senate staffer while she was on maternity leave. As vice president, he helped secure paid family leave for White House employees.

Female staffers who spent countless hours with Biden, including in one-on-one settings, like his small private office in the U.S. Capitol, known as a “hideaway,” said he never made passes at them or behaved in other ways that suggested sexual impropriety.”

:trump:

Voidler told me Biden was a convicted rapist and we have to #BelieveAllWomen though :lemming:

Last year, after seven women — including Reade — publicly stated Biden made unwanted physical contact with them, like touching their shoulders and smelling their hair, he released a video and tweet addressing their concerns.

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Last year, after seven women — including Reade — publicly stated Biden made unwanted physical contact with them, like touching their shoulders and smelling their hair, he released a video and tweet addressing their concerns.

Touching shoulders and smelling hair? What’s next, looking at a woman? No wonder Mike Pence refuses to be a lone in a room with a woman without a witness.

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Touching shoulders and smelling hair? What’s next, looking at a woman? No wonder Mike Pence refuses to be a lone in a room with a woman without a witness.

Mike Pence knows: If you ain't pimpin', best to stay outtta that lane entirely.  th_mysmilie_2054.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

Mike Pence knows: If you ain't pimpin', best to stay outtta that lane entirely.  th_mysmilie_2054.gif

If it doesent by now, that rule should come in the fine print of the contract of every professional athlete before they enter the league in any sport :haloben:

1 hour ago, Delita said:

If it doesent by now, that rule should come in the fine print of the contract of every professional athlete before they enter the league in any sport :haloben:

There's a legendary story about a NBA Rookie symposium (where they get the in's and out's of what expected, and what to expect now that their lives are forever changed) and they were in a hotel in Chicago waiting for the event to start and they had maybe a dozen of so very fine women in the lobby. The guys naturally started hitting on some of these women, until the event started.

During the event they brought it up: "Now, with your new level of fame and wealth you're going to be in situations you weren't previously around or would encounter before."

Then one of the ladies from the lobby came up to the stage and dropped the bombshell; all of those women you encountered in the lobby, are HIV positive.

The "grab em by the pussy" crowd has no moral ground to even discuss this kind of stuff.

22 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

There's a legendary story about a NBA Rookie symposium (where they get the in's and out's of what expected, and what to expect now that their lives are forever changed) and they were in a hotel in Chicago waiting for the event to start and they had maybe a dozen of so very fine women in the lobby. The guys naturally started hitting on some of these women, until the event started.

During the event they brought it up: "Now, with your new level of fame and wealth you're going to be in situations you weren't previously around or would encounter before."

Then one of the ladies from the lobby came up to the stage and dropped the bombshell; all of those women you encountered in the lobby, are HIV positive.

Holy fuck :down: that’s some scared straight type shit

27 minutes ago, Ike said:

The "grab em by the pussy" crowd has no moral ground to even discuss this kind of stuff.

No they absolutely do not. And honestly this accusation has now been disproven and rip to shreds in so many ways that if this crap rape accusation is ever mentioned to him in an interview he should go full mike Tyson and cuss the anchor out

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Holy fuck :down: that’s some scared straight type shit

Yeah I think it was from Chris Herren's autobiography who had a crazy career and a wicked addiction to Oxy, and heroin.

had to google the name to make sure it was her. and yes, i watched some of the video where she speaks to that dumb tv news blonde and she always looked so concerned 

but that woman who makes the accusations looked fat and salty thats it. 

I don't care tho, i just like the obama/biden memes 

Memebase - joe biden memes - All Your Memes In Our Base - Funny ...

Edited by kaz

Vote for Biden because he will put pro choice, pro lgbt justice on the supreme court.   Also, Trump's worse because he has sexually assaulted more women.

That said, Biden fucking did it.   There are reports of Tara Reade telling her story (her mom on the Larry King Show, the court filing, multiple friends coming forward) from way back to the 90s.   Biden is on tape sniffing unwilling women's hair and kissing women on the lips who didn't want it.   He's an old pervert.  74  people coming forward to say he's a "nice guy" doesn't change that.  You still need to vote for him though if you care about abortion rights, LGBT rights, the minimum wage, healthcare, etc, because Trump is far worse on all those points.  This election cycle, vote for the lessor of two evil rapist.   That person is Biden!

Edited by PeterPopoff

1 hour ago, Ike said:

I was against that and against this.. now what? 

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I was against that and against this.. now what? 

I don't know. You're Canadian so essentially your opinion of these two matters very little since you can't vote. :yeshrug:

10 minutes ago, Ike said:

I don't know. You're Canadian so essentially your opinion of these two matters very little since you can't vote. :yeshrug:

ah hah! there it is.